Provisional Logistics

葉っぱ天国 > 独り言・奇声 > スレ一覧 1- 101- 201- 301- 401-キーワード▼下へ
1:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

387:匿名:2021/05/28(金) 21:51

Almost everything is useless except for favorite thing.

388:匿名:2021/05/28(金) 21:53

>>384 Shut your stinky mouth.

389:匿名:2021/05/30(日) 02:51

Becoming hermaphroditic would solve the problem...?

390:匿名:2021/05/30(日) 17:49

Japanese leek (Allium chinense)

391:匿名:2021/06/01(火) 14:56

I would like to think about whether or not I should weaponize both Nergigantes. However, to be honest, I don't think we can come to a definitive conclusion. I don't think I'll ever be able to come to a definitive conclusion, because I can't predict when and to what extent the demand for skib weapons will increase. I have two Nergigantes at the moment, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to use them in randans (skive weapons will definitely be needed in some randans). The reason is that with the time limit, you will inevitably fall short of one skive and not be able to activate your skills on the floor you need. In the attack, well, first of all, I don't need it. If you don't have the skills, you can just accumulate them. There are almost no serious dungeons where you need to supplement your skivvies with weapons to live or die. At least not until now. There are few dungeons where you can't go around without skive weapons, although you may need them to build the perfect, theoretically fastest party for going around. If there were, I wouldn't be going around them.

392:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:02

Die Erfahrungen von Frauen im Prozess des Eintritts in die Gesellschaft bieten uns die Möglichkeit, über die Schwierigkeiten nachzudenken, die mit der Verallgemeinerung der Homöostase verbunden sind.

393:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:03

Ich bin es nicht gewohnt, zu pauken... und ich weiß, dass die heutige Klassenansage eine Katastrophe sein wird.

394:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:05

Wenn Sie einmal eine Pause machen, wollen Sie nie wieder leben. Ich kann es nicht tun...

395:匿名:2021/06/03(木) 02:47

Parents rush their children because they are impatient.

396:匿名:2021/06/03(木) 20:43

The view of the linguistic catalog of names is that there is existence first, and then the names of things, so to speak, words, are established and exist as if labels are attached to each of these existences. Since the advent of Saussure's theory of language (human perception of the world is based on "words"), this idea has been rejected.

397:匿名:2021/06/11(金) 22:10

There are two things I'm not good at, but don't hate: socializing and math.

398:匿名:2021/06/13(日) 06:00

Intentionally Generated Arbitrariness—We Love It.

399:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 04:05

A masterpiece that painstakingly depicts the process by which sexual desire destroys reason.

400:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 18:08

1: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:21.23ID:jiRsIc2n0
Take gingerbread with pork as an example.
[Self-cooking] Total: 1080 yen
Pork 300 yen
Onion 50 yen
Ginger 130 yen
Rice 30 yen
Other seasonings 50 yen
Utility fee 20 yen
Labor charge (30 minutes, 1000 yen per hour) 500 yen

[Not self-cooking] Total: 540 yen
Bento 420 yen
Salad 120 yen

2: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:27.24ID:jiRsIc2n0
This is the reality...

3: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:31.14ID:jiRsIc2n0
And I have half-price lunches, and I buy salads...

4: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:43.04ID:lgZ6A6VV0
It's too expensive.

5: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:54.15ID:hDQsjIlx0
Hobby.

6: I'll send you some J-gods.
What is the best place to eat out?

7: I'll send you some. 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:06.54ID:72+dfx280
Don't buy a 420 yen lunch box.

8:What a J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:09.92ID:1ZLelcUp0
Make two portions and freeze them.

9:What the J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:17.67ID:mYy+bjX/0
It's even cheaper at Sukiya.

10: What the J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:20.84ID:BAScX4Eta
No, you're not going to use up everything at once.

11: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:27.27ID:fyT/7QUG0
A lot of ginger

12: This is sent by Nanjgod 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:32.24ID:W5yVHmZl0
How many people is that...

13: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:38.96ID:vYsBw/xZ0
What if I can make it in three minutes?

14: What a J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:50.98ID:AMurvYhI0
Oooohhhh!

15: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:54.49ID:+QUPN4vV0
Don't count on the hassle.

16: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:01.97ID:TsiaCF4T0
I'm going to make egg rice.

17: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:06.38ID:O2GBgP1P0
Ginger is too expensive.

18: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:13.65ID:qB3BpJLZ0
What is it?

19: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:24.97ID:leDp0oYBM
What is the point of an hourly rate?

20: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:25.76ID:CyEBYGRq0
Onions are cheap and grass

21: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:27.36ID:J3Ge0cuga
What about the cost of going to the store to buy it?

22: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:27.96ID:ApIJSgVpa
It looks like it only tastes like ginger.

23: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:35.42ID:gTfpUgrnM
I'm not sure if you can find a lunch box that uses 260 grams of pork for 420 yen.

229:Nanjugod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:30:53.63ID:GRlJ4Srx0
>>23
The reason why it's so expensive is because you can eat that much in one sitting.

24: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:39.34ID:ooVeV78B0
Well, if you also consider time, it's not very cosmopolitan.

25:What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:51.11ID:41J6fEmZ0
Your half hour isn't worth a thousand yen.

29: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:14:06.56ID:ScF0t3SQ0
>>25
Gaiji

26: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:54.08ID:J9SCMemR0
How much ginger do you use?

27: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:55.61ID:z8IY+fR40
It's not fair to put in time.

401:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 21:32

Back when I was around 14. Puberty was doing some high kicks and I suddenly became more aware of girls than ever before. All of a sudden I’m thinking things like the girls around me are very pretty and I like them and I don’t know what to do about it. So my response to this was to become very afraid of girls. I would get awkward speaking to them and I would start sweating if I sat next to one. But I thought I could hide it pretty well, or at least I thought so until a friend asked me Hey, are you angry at Johanna? She told me you sit really far away from our during homeroom, and she thought maybe she had done something wrong. And that’s how I found out I’m not very subtle. One night during a LAN party (Which was the big craze back in the 2000s) I some how started talking to a friend of a friend an actual real-life girl. Except online. Through MSN Messenger. And we just happened to have a lot to talk about. I stayed up all night the entire LAN party just talking to this girl. And we ended up talking a lot. I can’t remember what we talked about, but maybe it was about anime. I don’t know, but we became online friends. And one day she messages me. I’m coming to your school tomorrow. And I reply “haha, you’re joking right?” No, I’m coming to your school tomorrow. And I think… that’s a weird thing to say. But whatever that’s not happening. So the next day I’m at school heading for lunch and I walk outside the building and I see her and she’s standing there and I’m standing there and we’re looking at each other and I just bolt. I cover up my face and I started and I start running away straight past her because you know. She definitely won’t recognize me then. And I just run to the school lunch building and that’s when the shame starts to settle in. I don’t know what to do now because I just made a complete fool of myself. My only option is to have lunch or go back I guess. So I go back and she’s still standing there. And she gives me a hug. And it’s kind of fine. She was a bit hurt, but we sit down to talk and I skip the class to make up for it. I will say though in my defense. I didn’t expect this. I never gave out any personal information, or what school I go to, but despite that extreme initial, awkwardness, somehow everything worked out fine. Some week later or so. I’m sitting at home and my dad comes into my room and says “Uhm, Mattias there’s a girl here asking for you” And I’m thinking… I guess my parents are up to something because that’s not real. But I go to the door and she is there. So, okay. I invite her in because that’s the polite thing to do. And I’m not sure what to do now. I never expected this so we just sit and talk and watch TV and it wasn’t that great. But in my defense… I never told her where I live. During summer break, she invited me out to a cafe and that was pretty nerve-wrecking because now I had to make the effort to meet her. I tried to get out of it by saying “I’m sorry I don’t know if I can go because it’s just so hot today and I’ll sweat too much” and she wasn’t having it, she was like, “okay, what? Just get a deodorant” We went to a cafe and talked and I can’t actually remember much of what happened. So I guess it was fine, except I remember one thing. I found out cafes are very expensive. After that, meeting her was fine.

402:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 21:33

We hung out. We went to see movies. One time we went to Liseberg, the theme park here in Gothenburg. And she insisted the entire time that we go on a free fall ride called “Höjdskräcken” which literally translates to “the fear of heights”. And I thought, “you know what? This is actually my time to shine.” “I can finally show her what a badass I am.” So we get on it and it’s going higher and higher and I’m slowly beginning to realize just how much of mistake this is. I can see the entirety of my city from a perspective I have never seen before. And then there’s just a second where you are without gravity and you fall down, and I let out a high-pitched scream. And gravity is pushing my head down and my left shoe is almost falling off, and I just closed my eyes for a rest of ride. We get off, I’m disheveled and she’s like, so do you want to do that again? Eventually the time came where we had done a lot of things together and she admitted that all this had not been for nothing. She confessed that she actually liked me and I wasn’t sure how to feel about that yet so I didn’t do anything. And then it stopped. It’s raining now. So this is a weird story that I don’t often tell firstly because it’s very cringy and secondly because it feels like a bad story for an anime. You have a weird loser protagonist who has no reason to be the main character and you have the Manic Pixie dream girl who shows up to solve all of his problems. And it was really helpful. I had someone pushing me to confront my social anxiety and I came out of that not being afraid of girls anymore. I had someone pushing me and helping me but then when it came to a relationship I couldn’t do it. I think that whether you’re in a friendly or a romantic relationship you can’t have one person whose role is to push and help the other person. That’s a bad relationship. It wears you down to have to be someone else’s support. And a good relationship is when two people are able to support each other. I had a very anime moment in my life, but in the final moment when everything was supposed to magically come together, instead, reality settled in. In the end things didn’t come together and instead there was a final lesson to learn. That someone can help you the entire way, but that person can’t make you stand up for yourself. I don’t necessarily think the end point should have been that I ended up with a relationship. But rather I could not say no and I could not say yes. It was a final lesson where I could look back at all of this and all I learned and all the things that came out of this and I could finally say Thank God life is not anime.

403:匿名:2021/06/15(火) 02:16

Know your enemy before you fight.

404:匿名:2021/06/15(火) 02:21

In other words, you should find a material for assisting the arousal during masturbation before you start masturbating.

405:匿名:2021/06/15(火) 03:49

After saying goodbye to various cameras, I bought a Moment Lens to enjoy photography with my smartphone from now on. (More on this later).

Even though I use the Moment Lens, the quality of the photos on the phone itself is still important. I've used the Pixel several times before, and I've been eyeing the Pixel 4a for a while, but after repeated delays, I couldn't resist buying the iPhone SE. The iPhone SE is a great phone, but the photos on the iPhone SE are not as impressive as the photos on the Pixel series, so I bought a new one when the Pixel 4a was released.

I have always been an Apple devotee and have been using the latest iPhones from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 7, replacing them almost every year. However, I have to admit that I have not been thrilled with the design and new features of the iPhone since the iPhone 6, and I have not used the iPhone X or later. (I bought a used iPhone XR and tried it, but sold it soon after.) It was then that I came across the Pixel 3. It was the first Pixel to be released in Japan, and it was such a good device that many people in the gadget world switched from the iPhone to it. They all said that even though it was a monocular device, the quality of the photos was amazing thanks to the AI correction.

I had used a Galaxy phone once before, but it was so stressful that I had to buy my own iPhone and switch the SIM to use it. I was so anti-Android that I had to buy my own iPhone to replace the SIM. Even I could use the Pixel 3 without any stress, and it was nothing but a thrill for me as I was completely bored with iOS. (My love for Nana Komatsu is also a big part of my excitement.)

The Pixel 4a has just been released and I'm really in love with it. The disadvantages of the Pixel 4a are that it is not waterproof, it does not have wireless charging, it does not come in a variety of colors, and there are not many case options. I think that's about it. To be honest, I'd be happy with waterproofing, but I don't think there's much risk of submerging it in water. To be honest, I don't feel the other disadvantages as disadvantages.

Without further ado, let's take a look at my Pixel 4a.

406:匿名:2021/06/16(水) 11:03

For as long as I can remember, a motion of no confidence in the cabinet against the ruling party, the ego, has been submitted in the Diet of my brain, my highest decision-making body.

407:匿名:2021/06/17(木) 03:40

Polar colors include achromatic colors.

408:匿名:2021/06/18(金) 09:46

Good morning!

409:匿名:2021/06/18(金) 09:51

Actually I don't feel very good mainly because this fucking annoying red thread of fate brought to me by the devil, so I'm going to eliminate it.

410:Dieben:2021/06/22(火) 07:55

It's nonsense to compare free and paid services, but the difference in usability between NicoBox and Spotify is like the difference in height between Challenger Deep and the top of Everest.

411:Precision Booster:2021/06/23(水) 14:33

We have different personalities every day.
Wir haben jeden Tag andere Persönlichkeiten.
Nous avons des personnalités différentes chaque jour.

412:Precision Booster:2021/06/23(水) 14:46

Sans m'en rendre compte, je parle peut-être pour le caractère de cet endroit!

413:Precision Booster:2021/06/25(金) 11:08

Le dénominateur commun d'une école ou de toute institution ou installation éducative est-il "un espace fermé ouvert à tous"?

414:Precision Booster:2021/06/25(金) 11:51

La théorie selon laquelle même si vous êtes extrêmement populaire, vous ne serez jamais heureux si vous n'avez pas la capacité de l'accepter.

415:Precision Booster:2021/06/26(土) 06:31

Oh, vraiment ?

416:Precision Booster:2021/06/26(土) 06:41

>>415 Si vous répétez l'erreur, la tragédie dans votre vie sera encore plus difficile à supporter. Cela peut sembler être une sorte de malédiction, mais il s'agit en fait d'un avertissement autoréférentiel.

417:Precision Booster:2021/06/26(土) 11:34

Avec l'accélération de la mécanisation et de l'automatisation du travail dans la société moderne et l'externalisation du travail improductif conventionnel du système de travail centré sur l'homme, la charge physique des personnes a été réduite.
En conséquence, toutefois, la main-d'œuvre s'est transformée en une station de relais pour le monde extérieur, et le multitâche et le travail cérébral banal ont rapidement augmenté, ce qui a entraîné une multiplication des situations dans lesquelles le cerveau est surmené, et la fatigue mentale chronique est devenue un problème social.
Contrairement à la fatigue physique, la fatigue mentale est souvent méconnue dans ses premiers stades.
En outre, le repos physique est souvent considéré comme une solution à la fatigue mentale, mais cette méthode ne semble résoudre le problème qu'en surface, mais ne le résout pas en substance.
Pour résoudre la fatigue mentale de manière radicale, il est nécessaire de disposer d'une solution adaptée à la fatigue mentale.
En d'autres termes, il est nécessaire d'évacuer suffisamment le stress et de trouver un lieu de repos pour soi.
Lorsque vous trouverez un tel lieu de repos, vous direz naturellement: "Oh, mon coeur est si heureux!

418:Precision Booster:2021/06/26(土) 11:35

Lorsque l'être humain se sent bien, le cerveau sécrète une hormone appelée ocytocine.
Cette ocytocine a pour fonction d'atténuer la fatigue du cerveau.
L'ocytocine sécrétée stimule le nerf sérotonine et la sérotonine est sécrétée.
Cette sérotonine est une substance qui a pour effet d'atténuer les tensions, de calmer l'humeur et de procurer de la joie. Elle est contenue dans le corps environ 1,5 fois plus chez les hommes que chez les femmes.
Les effets de l'ocytocine et de la sérotonine soulagent la fatigue mentale et apportent la paix de l'esprit et la guérison aux humains.
La phrase "Oh, mon cœur bat la chamade !" peut être l'expression du moment où les hormones du plaisir telles que l'ocytocine et la sérotonine sont sécrétées.

419:Precision Booster:2021/06/26(土) 11:39

La fréquence vibratoire de l'énergie est augmentée et, avec le flux d'énergie, la guérison se produit.
Les êtres de guérison ont également une fréquence énergétique plus élevée, et lorsque cette énergie entre en contact avec une énergie de fréquence plus basse, l'énergie entre en résonance et la fréquence s'élève.
L'augmentation de la fréquence de l'énergie entraîne une libération fluide de l'énergie.
En nettoyant l'énergie indésirable, la peur, la douleur et les traumatismes disparaissent temporairement, et la fierté et la confiance surgissent dans la conscience de l'ego.
De là, nous déduisons que nous sommes dignes, uniques et complets.
“Ah^~ Mon cœur gambade^~" est peut-être un mot qui exprime une scène où l'on entre en contact avec une énergie d'une fréquence vibratoire aussi élevée.
Dans le monde physique, les réfugiés de Gochiusa, qui ont acquis une énergie de haute qualité dans leur corps, peuvent, selon les conditions, ouvrir leur troisième œil et faire résonner leur âme (ψυχή, psuche) avec la musique jouée par la nature (φύσις, pusis) et les esprits du monde (Δημιουργός, demiourgos) dans le monde spirituel.
Comme la musique secoue l'atmosphère, elle secoue les âmes des réfugiés de Gochiusa avec un certain rythme et une certaine fréquence, de sorte que leurs âmes intègrent l'existence de Dieu.
Là, il se rend compte que "dans le monde primordial, j'étais une étoile, mais maintenant je suis tombé dans la grande chaîne de l'existence et je suis devenu un porc moe.
"Ah^~ Mon cœur gambade^~" peut être la capacité de regarder la vérité du monde, c'est-à-dire d'ouvrir le troisième œil, c'est-à-dire de dire, si je renais de mon moi actuel, je renaîtrai comme mon moi antérieur, c'est-à-dire comme une étoile elle-même, et je serai proche de Dieu dans l'endroit le plus proche.

420:匿名:2021/06/26(土) 16:44

To draw is to visualize ideas, but also to decide which ideas not to draw.

421:Precision Booster:2021/06/27(日) 13:20

Le Pixel 4a est un moyen abordable de migrer du monde Apple dans lequel je vis depuis six ans et demi vers le monde Android. L'iPhone SE est également un moyen abordable, mais pour prolonger mon abonnement à l'écosystème Apple. L'iPhone 12 mini est le successeur légitime de l'iPhone SE de 1ère génération, sauf pour le prix. Et me voilà à attendre des nouvelles du Pixel 5a ou de l'iPhone 13 et à me forcer à vivre sans mon téléphone portable.

422:Precision Booster:2021/06/30(水) 14:01

- Hello, and welcome to “This Is”. The Google Pixel 4A at only $350 packs the exact same camera from its bigger brother, which means that as far as quality goes, it’s about as good as it gets, and with the side benefit of only costing $350. So today, why don’t we take a little bit of a closer at why the Pixel 4A is for you. (Matt groans) Thank you very much, by the way. This is when I’m gonna just say thank you very much for subscribing to “This Is” for not only puns, but also insightful and very well-knowledged tech content. Again, thank you for subscribing because I know you’ve obviously already subscribed, right. You got that bell on. You got that notification enabled on your app on your brand new Google Pixel 4A. So the story with his phone is very different than it was for its predecessor, the Pixel 3A, from last year. So with that it really was a departure for Google in that they were able to deliver something which was actually a very good phone on pretty much all fronts. So the thing with the standard Pixel line, for the last several years, almost pretty much since the first one, was that while they’re good phones in many aspects, there’s pretty much always some problem with it, right? So whether it’s battery life, whether it’s screen issues, whether it’s the notch, but with the Pixel 3A they delivered something which was very competitive with the standard Pixel 3 of the time, but at a significantly cheaper price. And from all the sales data it seems like the Pixel 3A sold much, much better than any of the other Pixel 4s from last year. So it makes sense that they’re trying to double down on that with the Pixel 4A. Ooh, look at that. That’s what the kids call a hole punch. So unlike the standard Pixel line, which currently uses bezels, which is a little bit of an older school technique, instead we have what actually is a pretty modern looking device. Little bit of a thicker chin on bottom than on top but again, you have to consider that this is $350 bucks. This phone is only available in one configuration, six gigs of RAM, 1 and 20 gigs of storage, which side note is actually a very good deal even when you compare it to something like the Nord or specifically that iPhone SE, you have to spend a lot more to hit that same level and you only get it in one color, just black because matte black is cool, I guess. Ah, I do have a SIM card and it’s not here because I’m not prepared because I’m making a “This Is” video. - [Matt] What? - (clears throat) Don’t mind me as I take my SIM card out of the OnePlus Nord, this phone’s probably biggest competition. - [Matt] That’s a bold claim. - Look, when you’re talking about this sort of low to mid range smartphone market, I think that there’s a lot of talk about the iPhone SE. The iPhone SE, to be very clear, is an excellent phone for $400. However, if you are purchasing a Pixel device, my thought is you’re probably not completely just cross-shopping it with an iPhone. You probably actually really care about Android as Android has many advantages. And also when you look at the iPhone SE, as good of a phone it is and we’ll definitely talk about it in a little bit, it also has some pretty big compromises, mostly the design, which is very, very old at this point. Whereas something like the Nord, something like the Pixel 4A feel like a much more modern phone. There’s a train outside. I’m going to ignore that. All right, here comes the test. How’s the keyboard feel? Ooh, it’s a nice little vibration motor. I just typed teat. - [Matt] Why? - I was trying to type test and I types teat. - [Matt] This is the whole reason why me and Ken still come to the office every day. - ‘Cause otherwise people would be stuck watching this. You know it’s extra bad because I’m editing this, so I’m gonna leave in all my really dumb jokes. - [Matt] Oh yeah. - One thing I will immediately say about the Pixel 4A, this is a really nice size. So if you look at like something compared to the Nord, I mean, it is much, much smaller.

423:Precision Booster:2021/06/30(水) 14:03

And personally, I really like that. I’m a fan of the Z Flip flippy boys and the smaller phones of the world and this to me is really comfy. Woo, woo, do you see that, my friends? So this little hole on the chassis, just to fill your kids in who might not be familiar with this, this little hole in the chassis is used for what us old timers call a headphone jack. So this was before the days of Bluetooth where you had to use this thing called a wire to listen to your music. It was very archaic, I know, but thankfully our friends over at Google have continued to support the headphone jack, and I very much appreciate that. Am I going to use it? Probably not. But I like to have it. So when you put the Pixel 4A side by side with its closest competition, the iPhone SE, which comes in at a full $50 more expensive. So this is 350, this starts at 400, although it is actually $450 if you want that same amount of storage. And then of course we have the big boy, the OnePlus Nord, which is $450, or thereabouts based on your currency. However, it does have that 120 gigs of storage standard. So the thing that I like about the Pixel right off the bat is the camera. So this has the same lens and sensor as the Pixel 4, as well as the Pixel 3 and I think actually the Pixel 3A. What that means is paired with their excellent software, you are getting an excellent, excellent camera on the Pixel. So the Pixel 4A still uses that same single camera. So there’s no telephoto, there’s no ultra wide, same as the iPhone SE to be fair. When you look at the OnePlus Nord, well this is camera city, but camera city doesn’t actually mean much because while yes, you have four camera sensors, you really only have one and a half. So the main camera is white nice, and I’ll show you a couple of photos from that, but the thing is, the ultra wide is nice to have but not particularly good. The macro camera is trash and the depth sensor is next to useless when you consider that both of these phones with only a single lens are able to take actually really nice looking portraits. Now, of course, there’s more to a phone than just the camera experience, but when it comes to the Pixel, that has really been their main selling feature. The Pixels have not only good hardware, but also really great image processing with things like night sight that brings out tons of detail, much more so than the other two phones. But I’m sure you’ve seen all the MKBHD videos on why the Pixel 4A is a interesting foray into the budget phone category. Why don’t we talk about some of the things that actually make the Pixel 4A just a little bit different? Like how there’s a Discover Something New pet tab on the Play Store and it’s “Minecraft”, “Clash of Clans”, and “Call of Duty”, probably the three most popular games ever. Now when you compare the Pixel 4A with something like the iPhone, there are a couple of major advantages on the iPhone front. First of all is longevity. This iPhone we know pretty much for a fact is going to be getting software updates for years and years and years. Now, to be fair, Google’s actually promised I believe two to three years based on actual full updates and security updates beyond that for Android on the Pixel, which is very good, probably at least equal if not better than what you’re going to get on the Nord, but it is not going to have the performance and it’s not going to have the software support for longterm use. Usually that’s not really a problem as far as I’m concerned for a $350 phone, but when you have Apple out here with a phone that’s a little bit more expensive and something that I would feel completely comfortable saying, “Hey, you know what, “this can be your next phone for the three, four years “in the future.” That definitely has something to say about that. So spec-wise, this is not the most powerful phone here. So it is powered by the Snapdragon 730G processor, which is a little bit on the older side. It’s about a year and a half old at this point.

424:Precision Booster:2021/06/30(水) 14:04

And while the original Pixel 3A was, I would say, borderline too slow, responsiveness and sort of general isn’t bad, but it cannot hold a candle to the incredible iPhone SE, which has that Apple A13 processor, really the same kind of responsiveness as you get out of something like a modern iPhone, and even something like the OnePlus Nord, which while yes, there’s a little bit of a better processor, but importantly it has a 90 Hertz display, which really does a lot to give you that feeling of fluidity, especially considering how much OnePlus does to really optimize this phone for speed. Now using the Pixel, it’s certainly not slow, but I wouldn’t call it fast. I’d call it what you’d expect for a $350 phone, especially when you get into things like gaming, you’re going to start noticing the limits there. But if that’s the price you have to pay to pay a lower price for the phone, then I’m okay with that because really at the end of the day, this is a $350 phone. So it does have its 60 Hertz display, but it’s MLO display, right? It looks really nice and importantly, you have none of that headphone jack, but if I had a… I would show you. You know what a headphone jack is. I already made that joke. But we also do have dual stereo speakers. A game you can see again by our friends over at Xbox Game- That’s really good. Something else that the Pixel has this year is thankfully pretty solid battery life. So it has a slightly larger than 3,000 milliamp hour cell, which might not sound impressive but the nice thing is that it does have that battery life in a sort of device that has a fairly low-end processor, especially considering it’s only a 60 Hertz display, you should have no problem getting through a full day of use with this. So when you look at the Pixel 4A, it’s very easy to talk about the compromises. It’s good for the price. It’s good, except for this. It’s good except for that. But the thing is this actually makes a lot of smart decisions. Obviously, it is very clear that the camera is important, but things like the plastic build actually isn’t so bad. I mean sure, would I love to have full water resistance and wireless charging? Absolutely and that is one of the real advantages I think a lot of people don’t really talk about too much with the iPhone SE, but I’m willing to get over that, especially at the $350 price point. Would I love to see a 90 Hertz display from the Nord? Absolutely. And something else I would love to have is 5G. So a lot of people talked about the lack of 5G on the Pixel 4A, and to be clear, there is a 5G version of this phone coming at some point. They’ve sort of oddly pre-annouced the Pixel 5A 5G, wait 4A 5G. 4A 5G? - [Ken] Pixel 4A- - But there’s also a Pixel- - [Ken] And the Pixel 5. - Okay, so here’s the lineup: the Pixel 4A 4G, the Pixel 4A 5G, the Pixel 5 5G. - [Ken] You don’t know about the Pixel 5 5G. - The Pixel 5’s gonna have 5G, Ken. It’s gonna have 5G. You also have things like the fingerprint sensor on the back. Look, I’m happy that the OnePlus has the in-display fingerprint sensor. Like cool, that makes it for like great marketing. It’s not as good. Straight up, it is not as good as having a real fingerprint sensor. I mean, even the iPhone has kept it on the iPhone SE and they’ve been doing Face ID for years. I really liked the idea of actually having that physical one, especially given the days that we live in, where I’m using my fingerprint sensor that all the time, ‘cause Face ID doesn’t work with certain. But you know what I like about the Pixel 4A? It doesn’t have anything you don’t need. So unlike the Nord, which has a hundred cameras on the back and only one and a half are useful, this, even though it has that same kind of modern design, has one camera and that’s fine ‘cause it is a very, very good camera. Would I like to see an ultra wide? Absolutely, or even telephoto, whatever the case, would be nice, but this is tried and true to hardware, and importantly from Google’s perspective it’s that same sensor…

425:Precision Booster:2021/06/30(水) 14:05

That is a really loud train. It’s the same sensor that they’ve been using for awhile, which means I’m sure it’s gotten cheaper and cheaper, which enables us to get the same flagship image quality that we’ve expected on phones twice this price now at $350. I’m a little concerned about the build quality. I personally really liked the way this plastic feels, but when it comes into the jerry-rig everything durability test, I’m a little bit concerned. But on the whole of it, I think Google have made a lot of very smart decisions with the Google Pixel 4A. And if I’m looking for a phone in this price point, all three of these really are excellent options, right? The Nord, if you can buy it, is a great phone, and if you can spend that extra $100, you’re getting a better phone, but there’s no doubt that there’s a lot going for this Nord but it’s bigger, it’s not as available in as many places, and especially when you look at the difference between 350 and $450, that’s significant. The iPhone SE is a little bit more interesting to me. It’s an older phone in a lot of senses. It has sort of have a good camera, but it’s an old sensor with like sort of better processing, which means that it, generally speaking, does a good job, but if you like start pixel peeping it’s not white as nice. And on the whole of it, I do prefer the Pixel camera. And you have the older school design, you have the mediocre battery life, but you have legitimately really nice things like an incredibly fast processor, and you have the water resistance, and you have that wireless charging. But with the Pixel 3A, it’s sort of everything you need and nothing you don’t. It’s got good battery life, good screen. A lot of these things that you expect and need to use on a daily basis, but at a really, really affordable price. If it’s me, I don’t think I’m gonna wait for a Pixel 4A 5G. I mean obviously, we need to wait and see what the differences are. Actually, it seems like it may be slightly larger. Obviously it’s going to have a bit of a better processor at 5G and stuff, but like, look 350, yeah, you’ve got me on board. $500? Unless it is a major step forward that one’s a little bit of a tougher sell. Which means that as far as I’m concerned, this Google Pixel 4A is one of the most exciting phones of the year. Not because it is great, not because it excels, but because it brings so much how many vary smart features to a really compelling price point, and it doesn’t bring all the gimmicks that you don’t need that you don’t need to pay for. So that, my friends, is my video on the Google Pixel 4A. Make sure to subscribe here on “This IS” for other Austin Rant Corners like this, and make sure to let Matt know that even though he’s 10 feet away and yelling at me off camera, that he’s always here in spirit, no matter if he’s on camera or not.

426:匿名:2021/07/05(月) 05:19

I don't think the Japanese atmosphere is that non-trivial in terms of being able to intuitively recognize that surface and essence are inextricably linked. Sorry, just kidding.

427:匿名:2021/07/05(月) 05:22

Right here, right now, in the name of Me, the means and ends are being switched in an ongoing process.

428:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 02:47

Warning: If you are one of the drunk people who are about to start reading this, I suggest you stop wasting your time right now.
I spent a mind-boggling amount of time and almost went insane through the process of choosing between iPhone SE (2020) and Pixel 4a, but at this very moment, my heart is leaning towards the Pixel 4a. My longing for the unknown world of Android has pushed me over the edge. As anyone who has peeked inside my head knows, the AirPods Pro is trying to get me to buy an iPhone SE, 12 mini, or even 12 or 13. It's a major source of anxiety and has occupied some of my precious memory space for nearly two years. The Apple Ecosystem has reversed the master-slave relationship between me and my tools through three major products and the notoriously prohibitively expensive wireless headphones. The Pixel 4a may be one of the methods that stops me from being disappointed in myself. In other words, I feel compelled to decide whether or not to trigger my belief in the fantasy that rational decision-making is not a complete fantasy. I may be objectively diagnosed as OCD, but I can't help but be amazed at myself that I felt no hesitation in projecting a proxy war within my mental world on those smart phone choices.

429:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 02:49

How wonderful it would be if we could find even one person on this horizon who could make the wise decision to undertake a major overhaul of the grand framework of consular jurisdiction procedural language in a dilapidated corner of the hippocampus designated as a special zone for structural reform! Isn't that possible? Or is the problem itself flawed? Do you sense the signs of the third great revolution, comparable to the Industrial Revolution and the Information Revolution? If you don't feel it, you are ideologically insensitive. In fact, the prevailing theory as to why I am a bit overly cautious about copyright and privacy is that it is of sufficient nature to make me fearful, but mainly that I am one of those folks who believe in the existence of social responsibility. We are prone to coin words. Coined words are not evil, but ignorance is evil according to the theory of evolution. In other words, we should know the meaning of our newly coined words.

430:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 03:33

This is just the manifestation of an irresponsible attitude.

431:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 03:33

I know and you know.

432:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 03:46

To put it simply, "becoming an adult" is a state of being able to say what you think honestly and well. It is sometimes misunderstood that becoming an adult means developing and improving your ability to perceive in order to say things well, but this is an unreliable external assessment used without quantitative measurement.

433:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 04:32

I wanna something cozy.

434:Precision Booster:2021/07/08(木) 04:40

The fear of being famous is the fear of changing your purpose. Becoming famous doesn't necessarily change your purpose, but it does make it kind of difficult.

435:Precision Booster:2021/07/12(月) 22:05

The origin of Chikuwa is unclear, as it is said to date back to either the Yayoi or Heian periods, but it is mentioned as Kamaboko in some books from the Muromachi period onwards. The name “Kamaboko" is derived from the fact that the shape of the fish paste wrapped around a stick resembling a spearhead resembles an ear of kama.

In the late Azuchi-Momoyama period (1573-1603), Ita-Kamaboko, which was made by heating surimi on a flat board, appeared. In order to distinguish it from the Ita-Kamaboko, it was called “Chikuwa Kamaboko" because the cut end looked like a cut from a bamboo, and later abbreviated to “Chikuwa". Before the Meiji era (1868-1912), Kamaboko and Chikuwa were regarded as luxury items because white fish itself was an expensive ingredient.

436:停止しました。。。:停止

真・スレッドストッパー。。。( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリッ

新着レス 全部 <<前100 次100> 最新30 ▲上へ
名前 メモ
画像お絵かき長文/一行モード自動更新