Provisional Logistics

葉っぱ天国 > 独り言・奇声 > スレ一覧 101- 201- 301- 401-キーワード▼下へ
1:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

2:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:43

I confirmed that there is no problem for the time being, so I would like to talk a little about the day before. I just had to reluctantly round it up with a thumbnail of the Zeyen Priestess by Kuronomiki. Most of this time was spent on some chubby live-actions and opportunistic ghosts, but in the end they were just preparations. I cannot argue that these are uncontrolled due to my immaturity. But it's over. More importantly, that's why I dared to come to the frontier. To put it simply, I've closed down Twitter and Casphy Haven. In the former, my account is unnecessarily bloated and advertising is very uncomfortable. The latter made me simply bored. By the way, the technical problems with the devices around me (or maybe this could be my own) bother me the most. Good grief.

3:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:47

Nape acne is sometimes more serious than anything else. I think everyone has such experience.

4:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:05

I'll try this to find out the character limit here. Of course, I might be able to copy and paste a long sentence from Wikipedia, but that is not my intention. Like this and my point, soliloquy should be done at will. That is by no means an obligation. Everyone can be intelligent men and women, and everyone has the right to participate in the development and expansion of their potential. I'm not going to do any dubious missionary work here with any jargon. In the first place, I don't think I have a firm and basic idea, and therefore I can't teach anyone anything. And here's the disappointing news. The survey on the character limit was decided to be canceled due to excessive fatigue of the investigator. I pray for my quick recovery.

5:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:13

The advantage of word count is much better than Twitter. It simply means more freedom. The differences in functionality are not negligible, but I think some percent of Twitter users need a fresh sick bag.

6:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:23

Natalie Portman as female Thor...!? Wow.

7:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:36

I want to apply 'information compression aesthetics' to various things. It came to my mind when I watched an interview video of a French breakfast on YouTube yesterday.

8:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:54

He says I'm a slave to my viewers. That's miserable.

9:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 03:04

It's interesting that it's lined up with games, manga, and anime. Indeed, it seems to occupy a relatively large position in Japanese subculture. In that sense, it can be said that the radio where the two men who have created and cultivated the place play together is very rare.

10:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 03:08

I've never used it, but I believe Anker's wireless earbuds are good enough for most people.

11:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 03:17

The fun of sandbox games is clear, but the development hasn't reached its peak. A map that is too wide and has a low experience density will quickly get tired of players. Not even if it is too narrow. It is difficult to adjust.

12:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 03:39

According to Wikipedia...

A pastiche is a work of visual art, literature, theatre, or music that imitates the style or character of the work of one or more other artists. Unlike parody, pastiche celebrates, rather than mocks, the work it imitates.

The word pastiche is a French cognate of the Italian noun pasticcio, which is a pâté or pie-filling mixed from diverse ingredients. Metaphorically, pastiche and pasticcio describe works that are either composed by several authors, or that incorporate stylistic elements of other artists' work. Pastiche is an example of eclecticism in art.

Allusion is not pastiche. A literary allusion may refer to another work, but it does not reiterate it. Moreover, allusion requires the audience to share in the author's cultural knowledge. Both allusion and pastiche are mechanisms of intertextuality.

13:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 04:28

Good night or good morning or good something like that.

14:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 12:34

Some time after waking up... on the verge of bankruptcy!

15:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 12:43

"Ah... ummm... fluffy, can't you resist? If you keep doing this, you will be killed by the Leaf Heaven Administrator."
One person repeats ejaculation while straddling the leaf heaven caretaker.
For some reason my body didn't move, even though the thorn in the same hole was being squeezed in front of me.
"Isn't it too strong to resist? Or is it... happy to be sucked and killed?"
Leaves Heaven administrator's question is a family...…… Etch board user shakes his body greatly and answers with ejaculation.
With this, how many times ejaculation board user is ejaculating, its eyes are turned over, and a sound that can not be heard from panting or roar is leaking from the wide open mouth.
"Ah, it looks like it was the correct answer... uh, I passed away again. How many ejaculations is this?"
Perhaps excited, the Leaf Heaven Caretaker has a slight blush on his cheeks, fascinatingly looking at the prey he is now eating.
"1... or 2?"
The etch board user suddenly responds.
The leaf heaven manager keeps calm for a moment, but keeps calm and continues to suck the spirit from the etch board user.

Now, if you pierce it with this cock from behind... You may be able to defeat this annoying janitor.
"...Ah, you were pretty strong, you've been training since you were little. Sometimes you've had a fight, but you can see at a glance at your body."
I squeeze the cock and slowly move my feet to save the kin from the caretaker's predation.
"Throughout that, I gradually became stronger, and I became more confident in my own skills and became a respectable user that everyone acknowledges.
But at the end, the Leaf Heaven Administrator will commit you in cowgirl position, and you will die mercilessly by your sperm."
"Hey, I'm seeing your family there, too. I've been growing over there ever since I saw the family being raped by the leaf keeper."
The leaf heaven caretaker turned to me and grinned, is this caretaker aware that I was aiming from behind?
"I was always able to help if I wanted to help, maybe I'm hoping for my turn next time."
The leaves stare at the bewitching eyes of the heaven caretaker, and they hold their breath for a moment.
Beautiful long, lightly colored hair, soft-looking big tits that etch plate users are eagerly grabbing, there are things that are only called as managers, but I stopped by the beauty.
"Yeah, yeah, if you die anyway, you want to touch your breasts and die, you can rub as much as you want."
"This area is sexy...it's erotic!"
What kind of feelings do etch plate users have now? Are you feeling frightened by the Leaf Heaven Manager who should have gone to extermination?
Or is the beautiful manager who doesn't seem to belong to this world squeezed his spirit and felt more pleasure than death?
As far as the face is seen, it seems that the etch board user is infinitely close to the feeling of the latter.
What does it feel like to be raped by a Leaf Heaven Administrator?... Before I knew it, my lower body was burning hot.

続きを読む 全部 次100> 最新30 ▲上へ
名前 メモ
画像お絵かき長文/一行モード自動更新