Provisional Logistics

葉っぱ天国 > 独り言・奇声 > スレ一覧 1- 101- 201- 301- 401-キーワード▼下へ
1:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

301:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 14:40

With just eight months left before The Last of Us was finished, Naughty Dog finally got to work on the game’s user interface. “While some of the UI elements had already been roughed out,” explains designer Alexandria Neonakis, “an overall design of the heads up display had not been established, and many things were still undecided”. I think that’s testament to the fact that the user interface can be one of the most under-appreciated parts of game development. A nuisance after thought, thrown together at the last minute. But, if you ask me, it should not be undervalued, because the UI can have a tremendous impact on the way a game looks, works, and feels. And so in this episode of Game Maker’s Toolkit, I want to explore the intersection of UI and game design, to figure out how health bars and stamina meters can change the way we play. Now, UI encompasses a lot of different things. Like online lobbies, inventory screens, dialogue trees, crafting menus, store pages, and so on. But for this video, I want to focus on one specific type of UI: the heads-up display, or HUD. That’s the stuff that’s laid on top of the gameplay, while you’re in the middle of the action. And so the first question, I guess - is: that is the purpose of the HUD, and what benefit does it provide to the player? To help answer that question, let me break the HUD down into two distinct parts: which I’ll call gauges and previews. Gauges are the ones we usually imagine when we think about HUDs. These are about taking information that would normally be invisible, and surfacing it to the player. So, a character’s health is typically a number hidden in the game’s code - but a health bar can reveal this to the player. AI behaviour can be inscrutable without visual aids like view cones, movement ranges, and attack indicators. And because of camera limitations, critical info may be hidden off screen - unless it’s highlighted with indicators or a mini-map. Gauges are all about helping the player understand the current or future state of the game world - which allows them to make intentional plans and moves. Here’s a case study from the addictive deck builder Slay the Spire. Early in development, enemies would give you no indication of that they were planning to do. So players didn’t know whether to block or attack on each turn, and ended up playing pretty much randomly. To fix this, developer Mega Crit added these indicators which show you what the enemy will do next. Now the player can make smarter decisions about how to use their hand - and concoct satisfying synergistic strategies. So that’s gauges. Previews, on the other hand, are about showing you what will happen if you press a button or take an action. In their most simple form, it’s those pop-up button icons for contextual actions - you know, press Y button to open door, press X to get in vehicle, press E to jump in mass grave. What. Uh. But a preview could also be something like an arc that shows you the trajectory of your grenade throw. A indicator that shows you when you’re in range of a grapple point. A lock-on to show you which enemy you’re targeting. Or this like that shows you exactly where your unit will run in XCOM. Previews are all about giving the player a heads up about the consequences of the actions they might take, before they commit to them. This allows players to act with confidence, instead of blind faith. For this case study, let’s turn to Shovel Knight. In the third DLC campaign, Specter Knight has a dash slash move - which allows him to slice through certain objects and rocket out the other side. Initially, Yacht Club Games highlighted this interaction with a simple change in the character’s pose, but found that this didn’t adequately explain when or where this contextually sensitive action could happen - or where specter Knight would end up when it finished.

302:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 14:41

In the end, the team slapped on a simple indicator which shows up when you get close to objects. This clearly tells you that the dash slash will happen when you hit the relevant button - and shows you exactly where you’ll travel to when you press it. The reticule was “the most important change we made to make the Dash Slash understandable,” the developer says. So gauges and previews are very handy tools for giving players information - either about the current state of the game, or a glimpse into the near future. This allows players to interact with confidence and comfort - and make specific and meaningful plans. But here’s the thing - behind the curtain, games are tracking hundreds of variables and the UI could surface any number of them to the player. And you could show a preview of any action before it happens. So why don’t games show you all of this information? Well - just as there are benefits to revealing this info to the player, there are also advantages for holding some of it back. If you look into UX design - UX being the experiential and psychological backbone that guides UI - you’ll come across the term “cognitive load”. This is about how the human brain can only juggle so much information in working memory. And so the more junk shove on the screen, the more taxing the game is to parse. Eye-tracking tech can show just how much our eyes must dart around the screen to keep all of this information in mind. Therefore, cutting back on UI - by ditching stuff that’s extraneous or repeated or just window dressing - can reduce cognitive load. But - it’s not just about getting rid of things. And, in fact, UI can sometimes help with cognitive load. If you had to remember how many bullets you’ve fired, well in all the excitement you might lose track of whether you fired six shots or only five. An ammo counter is more efficient in this case. So, instead, it’s about being clever with the layout to ensure that the information that is on screen is relevant and easy to digest. One way to achieve this is to think about visual hierarchy. This is when we use techniques like font weight, colour, scale, position, and motion to make some elements stand out more than others. If everything on screen is screaming at you with the same intensity, it’s hard to know what to focus on. And if nothing is given prominence, critical information can go unnoticed. Consider, for instance, the trespassing pop-up in Hitman. This is a vitally useful alert but in Hitman 2016, you might not even see it - it’s just a simple label that appears under the mini-map in the corner of the screen. So it’s much improved in Hitman 2, where the label is yellow, and it flashes across the map to grab your attention. It’s even better in Hitman 3, where this state change is backed up by an obvious sound cue. *Audio flare* To help think about visual hierarchy, designer Zach Gage talks about the principle of “The Three Reads” - which is three levels if visual information, ranked from most important to least. So, Zach explains this with one of his own games: SpellTower. The first read will be the main game elements - the letters you use to spell out words. The second read will show big, critical rules that are vital to gameplay like columns that are getting close to ending your game and blue bonus letters that will clear an entire line. And the third read will show smaller, less important stuff like small contextual rules, such as these tiles that can only be used in longer words. Developers can rank information in order of importance, and then use design to ensure the most relevant stuff sticks out. And because games are dynamic, it’s possible for information to move between the different reads at different times. Zach points to Hearthstone as a “constant wave of things being brought to your attention in the first read, and then fading back into the second or third reads”. Another way to reduce cognitive load is to ask the question: do all of these UI elements need to be shown all the time?

303:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 14:42

Like, back in Castlevania 1 you could see the boss’s health bar throughout the entire level, for some reason. Nowadays, that just shows up when you start the fight. But the principle can extend to pretty much any UI element. In Ghost of Tsushima, you’ll only see your health bar when you unsheathe your sword because it’s only relevant to combat - and not general exploration of the island. Okay, So, another reason for ditching the HUD - and this one is becoming more popular all the time - is in term of presentation. A desire to make games look more cinematic and immersive, and to not mess up those lovely 3d visuals with boring 2D assets. Though, anyone who thinks UI has to look boring has obviously never played Persona 5. ♫Music from Persona 5♫ Now, this is not about simply deleting all of the HUD. This is not something that should be done at the expense of readability or comprehension. Instead, it’s about being clever with how this information is presented. So, like before, developers can hide information and only show it when strictly necessary. But another solution is to make HUD elements diegetic. This is when the UI actually exist, physically, in the world of the game. The most popular take on this is, of course, Dead Space. To try and increase this survival horror game’s immersive qualities, Visceral Games removed the HUD and put the same information inside the game world itself. So Isaac’s health bar and stasis meter are built in to the pipes and gauges on his suit. Each weapon’s ammo count is shown on the gun itself. Even things like the inventory are styled as holographic projections in the world. We can see effective examples of this in other games too - in Metroid Prime, the HUD works exactly like every other shooter but by putting it on Samus’s helmet visor, and by making it realistically jiggle and steam up, it increases your sense of presence and your connection to the character. But it’s not just about style and presentation. Making this information diegetic can lead to interesting gameplay consequences. In Alien Isolation, you can hold up a gizmo to see a motion tracking read-out. It’s similar to the mini-map in a game like Call of Duty, but because it’s a physical tool - it means you have to choose whether you want access to this information, or whether you want to hold a weapon. You can’t have both. Now a diegetic HUD doesn’t just have no mean normal health bars and ammo counters, but rendered in the game world in a clever way. Because if you take the idea even further, you can use elements that we wouldn’t usually think of as UI to express this same information. Like, you don’t really need a health bar in Wreckfest to know how close your car is to being written off - you can see it on the car itself. And do you really need an indicator to tell you if Link is too hot or too cold in Breath of the Wild? We can trace this back to Super Mario Bros., where Mario’s health is represented through the size of his sprite. Okay, so one other reason to hold back the HUD is to intentionally make the game less readable. In The Last of Us Part II, the first human enemies you encounter will verbally call out their intentions and plans, giving you an idea of what the enemy is thinking and allowing you to plan around them. But later, you encounter a new faction of enemies who converse exclusively in harsh, high-pitch whistles. *Whistle* *Arrow impact* *Ellie yells* These whistles are intentionally designed to be impossible for the player to parse. And so I found these foes to be significantly more intimidating and difficult to fight - in large part, because of a lack of that information. Going further, the amount of information we have as a player will completely change our behaviour. The developers of reigns came to this realisation while making their Tinder-inspired management game. Originally, the game showed exact numbers for all your stats, and how your choices would impact them.

304:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 14:43

But in testing, players focused almost exclusively on trying to optimise these numbers - and ignored most of the text. After changing the UI to vague bars, players went back to reading the story, and acting on more of an emotional level - rather than an analytical one. I think this proves that developers don’t necessarily need to remove the HUD entirely, but should at least consider the precision of the HUD. Do you want the health bar to be an exact number, a meter, or just a vague red splodge in the centre of the screen? It really depends what the player’s going to do with this information - is it for calculation exact differences, or is it just a warning to hang back and find cover? Now when it comes to those preview HUD elements I talked about... well, the further into the future, and more precise that information is, the more specific plans you can make. Like in Mark of the Ninja, where it shows you exactly what will happen when you throw a knife into this lamp. But if you reduce the future-ness of that information, or make it fuzzy and imprecise, it forces the player to learn and internalise how the game’s mechanics work. Consider Peggle for a moment. By default, the shot indicator shows you where your ball will go... up until its first hit. So it’s on you to mentally calculate the ricocheting trajectory after that. That’s part of the leaning curve. I mean, there is a way to push that preview further into the future - but that’s a power-up, which just goes to show how powerful this information can be. Also, did you know that there’s a patent for Peggle’s gameplay? Because, I guess that’s a theme for the channel, now. Because UI is so powerful, then, it can be tied to things like difficulty or assist modes. Consider how racing games often show an optimum racing line on easy mode, but ask you to fend for yourself at higher difficulties. UI can be used to change a game’s difficulty between modes, or over the course of the adventure - just like any other gameplay element. So I think this all goes to show that UI can have a really powerful effect on a game. And if used effectively, UI can support and advance the goals of game design. But... what about the other way around? Not game design influencing UI, but UI influencing game design. For a final case study, let’s look at the deterministic tactics gem Into the Breach. This game shows you what every enemy is about to do, at the same time, on a small and claustrophobic grid. The result is a complex web of arrows and icons that give you a complete picture of what the enemy’s army is planning. But developer Subset Games discovered that for this system to work, certain enemies and weapons had to be removed from the game - simply because they were too hard to show. Things like weapons with a long chain of cause and effect, or enemy attacks that would impact a large area. Co-designer Justin Ma says “just as a game design principle, we would sacrifice cool ideas for the sake of clarity every time”. And this isn’t the only game where this happened. In Hearthstone, the reason why you can only have seven minions in play at once, is because that’s how many fit on the screen. And certain hero powers were changed because they were too complex to show through UI elements. Ultimately, if something can’t be made clear to the player then maybe it’s not a good game mechanic and should be simplified. UI isn’t a band-aid to fix broken game mechanics - and this is why it’s important to design the HUD in tandem with everything else - and not throw it together at the end. Because just like everything else in game development, UI isn’t something to be done arbitrarily, or “because that’s how other games do it”. It should be done with clear thought and intention. Let me know which games you think have awesome UI in the comments down below.

305:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 17:51

"Hmmm, what's the matter? Did you like what I just told you so much, I can see your meat stick slithering out of your clothes.
The kunoichi smiled in amusement at the prey he felt with just one toe.
It was only one foot, and it was only a fingertip, but it gave me a rude erection.
"Good, I'll play with this leg. You want to taste it too, you want to be kneaded with this leg.
The two legs of the kunoichi opened bewitchingly, as if inviting the other party.
I'm not sure what to do. It's okay, I'm bound and can't do anything about it.
Don't be foolish, this woman is dangerous, you should get rid of her as soon as possible.

"Or are you afraid? Are you afraid that maybe I'm hiding some secret technique that will get me killed?
It's not that I'm scared, it's not that I'm afraid of the Kunoichi's technique.
It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what to say. It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what to do. It's a good idea to take a few more steps to ......... get there.
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.

......!!

'Hmm, what's the matter? I just swung my leg up, with my leg, I'm going to rub your meat stick.
......The leg stopped just a few inches away from our lower body.
It was so fast that my eyes couldn't catch it, and it was pointed at my lower body.
"Hmmm, how does it feel to have a kunoichi's leg tickling your meat stick?
Suddenly, I couldn't move, one wrong move and my body would have been crushed.
The big leg, the weapon of the kunoichi, crawled bewitchingly over my lower body.
I'm sure your men are out there. They'll hear everything.
I'm not sure what to do.
It feels like my heart is being held directly in my hand, and I can't stop sweating from the tickle and fear.

I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it. Is it here, or is it better to scratch the tip of this meat stick?
Before I knew it, she had opened her zipper and her slutty legs had invaded my pants.
I forced open the gap in my underwear and her toes tangled in my pussy.
I just realized, by the way, that your rod is ......... covered in skin.
I'm not sure if he's onto something, but he looks at me and smirks.
You can feel it in your toes, your rod dripping with pre-cum, wrapped in leather and heavily protected.
What do you mean, it doesn't matter?
It doesn't matter. There, there, there, how about that?
I can't stop the gurgling and obscene sounds, just the tips of my toes, and my lower body is being raped.
I want to escape, I want to be free from this kunoichi's restraints.

Don't raise your voice. Don't be embarrassed, you're panting pathetically as your legs are stroked around by a captive.
You are breathing hard, your body is being rattled by just one leg.
Ugh ...... stop it ...... don't screw it in so deep.
Have a little patience, there, there, there, there!
Ohhhh, ...... don't mix it up, don't knead your legs inside.
The feeling of the warm suit came directly to me, and my fingertips went to the back muscles of the tip of the ...... No. ...... I'm going to go ...... Oh!

306:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 17:55

I'm sure you're not the only one.
I'm not sure if you've already finished. ...... Ugh.
This is a great way to get the most out of your time and money.
This is a great way to make sure that you are getting the most out of your money.
I'm not sure what to make of it.
I knew it, but the tip of it was covered in a cloudy white semen.
You can't bend down now, you've already given birth to a child.
The kunoichi smiled happily at his prey who had ejaculated in a hapless manner.
It's strange, we have the advantage here, but why are we so trapped? 

"You can't glare at me. Or did you want more blame?
No. Now it's my turn to blame you.
No, now it's my turn to chastise you. I'm going to make your generous face tear up.
No, it's my turn to chastise you. You can do whatever you want with the rest. But before you do, please go to ..........
What, you're begging for your life now?

Can you loosen this ......... rope a little, it's been tight ......... for a while now and I'm in a bit of pain.
I'm not sure what's going on here.
You can find a lot of people who are looking for the best way to get the most out of their lives.
I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it's a good idea.
I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not, but it looks like there are tears in his eyes.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but it's a good idea.
"No, please. Please, can you loosen this rope just a little bit? Even if it's just one arm.
The Kunoichi's voice was a desperate plea.
I'm not sure if what I said earlier was a lie. 

Okay, maybe I should show a little bit of leeway here.
I'll be wary of the legs and go around from the side.
......... Sorry, I owe you.
I'm sorry, I owe you." Well, one arm would be fine.
I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I'm sure it's a good idea.
If you'd like to thank me for that, you can let me use my oral skills to service your meat stick.
...... Serving with your mouth?
I'm going to be tortured to death anyway. I'd like to make a good impression so that I can die as comfortably as possible.

He opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue as the kunoichi continued to speak.
You are free to refuse of course, but ......... how about I show you the paradise with my lips and tongue?
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one.
I've shown many men paradise with my mouth and sent them to hell. I'm sure you'd like to taste it too.
I know it's a trap, once he's attached to me, he'll suck me dry until I die.
For example, when I went on an assassination mission a while back, my prey was a man who was known to be a ferocious fucker, who surrounded himself with several women every night.
The liquid from the kunoichi dripped from the tip of his tongue onto the ground.
I was wondering how many times I could make the man spit out his seed if I used my mouth technique on him. I tried it before I killed him. 

307:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 17:57

The lewd oral techniques of the kunoichi drive men crazy.
It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.
In the event that you're not sure what you're looking for, you'll be able to find a lot more information on the web.
It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're going to be doing.
I don't know how many times I've done that. I went on a night mission, and by the time the sun came up, the whole place was flooded with baby seed juice. The man's body had shriveled up like an old man's and he was dead.
Between death and pleasure, he must have been madly spitting out his semen over and over again.
He must have been madly spitting out semen over and over again between death and pleasure. He probably ended up more than a hundred times. .........
The lower half of the body is sucked up by the Kunoichi over and over and over again.

What do you think, you might want to try it.
Before I knew it, I was in front of him.
I'm going to give you a taste of the pleasure that could kill you with my lips.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. Now, take off your clothes and I'll suck out your seed with the greatest of pleasure.
Soft, moist lips.
As I pulled away, I felt the tip of the kunoichi's tongue touch my finger, just slightly.
Yes, you are a straightforward man. .........
This is what happens when you screw your genitals into this .......
I knew it was a trap, I could imagine what would happen, but my body wouldn't let me do it.
I knew it was a trap, I knew what would happen, but my body wouldn't let me.

It's not like she's going to kill me here.
It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're doing.

I'm going to take my time tasting your meat stick with my tongue. ......... Mmmm ......... Mmmm ......... Mmmm, it tastes good.
The warm, slippery tip of his tongue touched the tip of my genitals.
The skin is slowly turning, okay, the glans protected by the skin is vulnerable to stimulation, so don't cum too soon.
The tip of my tongue was twisted and the foreskin was slowly peeled off.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.

308:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:00

I'm not sure if you know what I'm talking about.
He licks it carefully and carefully so as not to damage it.
I couldn't stop moaning in the face of the Kunoichi's oral whoring techniques.
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's worth it.
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's a good idea.
The twisted tip of the tongue crawls around the glans.
He licked the tip of the glans around and around and poked the tip nastily.
I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it. You've got a little bit of meat in your mouth, and you're about to cum.
The kunoichi parted his lips and stared at the skinned genitals.
I'm sure I'm going to cum very soon. You have no patience.
The naked genitals jerked and quivered in front of my lips.
Just the tip of my tongue, just the slightest stimulation is going to make me go.

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.
He laughed and squeezed my genitals.
You can't help it though, even if you're not very patient, you'll be able to hold back your ejaculation.
My body jumped at the sudden stimulus.
It's a great way to get the most out of your life.
I'll show you how to use the mouth of a kunoichi, if you're ready.
It's true that I can't ejaculate or pass out with this.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to endure the mouth-whore techniques of the kunoichi with such a grip on my pleasure centers.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do it.
Ah ...... ah ...... swallowed me.
The tip of the penis is swallowed by the lips ...... and the mouth.
This is how you swallow a stick of meat deep into your throat. ......... Mmmm ......... Mmmm.
I'm not sure what to make of this.
I'm sure you're not the only one. But no, you can't cum forever as long as I'm holding the meat stick.
The warmth, not only at the tip but also at the root, was enveloped by the sticky inside of No1's mouth.
I'm sure you'll love it when I pull my cock up. I'm sure you'll love it when I pull it up.
With a sizzling sound, her sex organ was pulled out of her mouth.
It's a great way to get the most out of your time and money.

And then he swallowed ......... ......... the meat stick deep into his throat again. ...... ...mmmm, too much stimulation for the glans that was covered with skin just now?
I'm going to be swallowed again.
It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're going to be doing.
It was painful, and I couldn't stand.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.
I'm going to lick your entire pole, so you can't think about anything else. ......... Mmm.
My genitals are swallowed and wrapped warmly around me.
It's like my entire lower body is being sucked, my genitals are being crushed deep in my throat, and I'm being fucked.

309:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:03

"Your scrotum has been rising for a while now. Your scrotum has been rising and falling ever since. Hmmm.
I want to go, but I can't.
How does it feel to have your ejaculation held in the palm of your hands by a kunoichi who wants to go but can't? Isn't it wonderful?
He gripped me tightly at the base, forcing me to suppress my ejaculation.
I'm not sure what to say. I can't wait to see the man right in front of me squirm and moan in pleasure as I serve him with my cock.
Oh, ......, I can't stop the weird noises.
Please, let me go.
I'm not sure if I'm cut out to be a Kunoichi. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who can't wait to get started. .........
The mere fact that the kunoichi speaks stimulates the genitals.

I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it. Don't cry, you're making me nervous.
Even though she was crying and struggling to hold her head down, she couldn't stop cumming.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.
Finally, finally, I can go.
I'll be able to spit my semen down this warm throat and into the beautiful girl in front of me.
"Good, you must cum. You can pour your seed into his body until you lose your mind, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.
He was swallowed up, his semen and life swallowed up by the Kunoichi's oral whoring technique.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it." ......... !!!!! .........
I'm not sure what to do.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.
...... Ugh.
I thought I was going to be killed.
......... Mmm, dude. I'm not sure what you're doing.
It's a good thing you're conscious. I was worried that you might have had so much pleasure that you might have gone off to paradise.
If this had been a normal situation, sex on a bed, I would have died.
This is the reason why it is so important for you to have a good relationship with your partner.

What's that look in your eyes? I've given you a taste of extreme pleasure, you should be grateful, but you have no reason to resent me.
But not now, this woman is still bound, albeit with only one hand.
The fun is over, I'm going to get rid of her.
You're not going to listen to ......... me, okay, I'm ready to die. ......... Now do what you want.
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, but I'm going to turn around and show my back.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it. I'm too scared to look directly at the whip being swung down in front of me.
Perhaps afraid of torture, the kunoichi bent over, his lower half sticking out as he spoke.
Now, I'm ready. I'm turning my back and meditating, so ......... you can do whatever you want afterwards.
A large ass, peachy with a shiny bodysuit clinging to it, is quietly presented in front of you.

310:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:06

.................. Hey, where are you touching me? I thought you were going to start torturing me, why are you touching my butt?
I get it, that's what you've been doing all along.
"Hmm, don't rub my breasts. ......... Okay, I get it. You want to penetrate me with that meat stick.
If he was going to die, he wanted to do it in a way that felt good.
You're probably thinking that if you're going to die, you want to die doing something that feels good.

"All right, whatever you want. Here, I've thrust out my ass, and you can use your raging meat stick to scratch my honey pot.
The kunoichi bends over further and thrusts out his big ass.
It's a shame that you can't enjoy your body as much as you want to.
I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.

"Hmmm, what's so funny?
Suddenly, the kunoichi's tone changed.
I've accepted your rod, but not in my honey pot, but in my thighs.
Something was wrong, this feeling wasn't in a woman's genitals.

It was easier than I thought. I was really prepared to be tortured, but thank God you're so straightforward.
I hadn't noticed the Kunoichi's body, I was too absorbed in the big ass in front of me.
It felt so good, it was as if I was inside her.
I felt as if I was inside him. You already know how scary the Kunoichi's thighs are, I'm not going to let you go now.
You know how scary Kunoichi thighs are.
I'm not going to let you go.
My genitals are pinched by the shiny bodysuit.
The thighs restrain you and make you feel as if you're inside ...... of them, or even better, they make you feel as if you're inside them.
You can't get out of it, I tell you. You can't pull it out, I told you. Or is it that, or is it that you're pretending to pull the rod out and rub your ass?
I couldn't pull it out, my palms were buried in the soft flesh of her ass when I ran my hands over her lower body.
I can't escape the restraints of the kunoichi.

You can't escape the restraints. I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who's had it.
Aaaaah ...... ugh ......!
The lower half of my body is shaking in front of me, my big buttocks swaying dizzily as I tempt you.
I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure what to make of it. How could I pass up this opportunity?
The torture chamber reverberated with the unpleasant sound of panting as her palms pushed and pulled her hips back.
I'm going to make you go crazy with my thighs. Oh yeah, you could have called for help.
I was supposed to blame and torture this woman.
It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your time and money.

311:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:09

I don't care, if you want your friends to see you like this. If you don't mind your friends seeing you like this, with your meat stick between the thighs of a kunoichi, dripping with juice, feel free to call for help.
I can't let anyone else see me like this.
I've never seen anyone look like this. I can't believe the Kunoichi is covering me and making me crazy with just my thighs.
I can't let anyone see me scream in pleasure.
If you don't make a decision soon, I'm going to have to go on and on with the meat stick. ......... Hmmm, you've already finished.
It's a good idea to take a look at the actual information on the web and also the internet.

In all honesty, I don't really care about your life. I've been looking into it, and it looks like there's another client for the raid on the village.
You can feel the warmth of a woman's body heat as she covers your soft ...... buttocks like this.
It's not a bad deal. What do you think, it's not a bad deal.
Release the restraints ......?
What are you worried about? It's not a bad deal.
Ugh. ...... I'm gone again.
My genitals were squashed between her peachy buttocks, and I started to spew again.
It's a good thing that you're not the only one who has a problem with this. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that.
I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one.
It's a pitiful seed. If the father had been quicker in his decision, he could have ejaculated into the woman's womb instead of being spewed out into the void like this.
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who's a fan of your work.
In the event that you're in a position to do so, you'll be able to do so with the help of your own personal computer.

It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one.
I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy more and more pleasant pleasures.
If so, ...... I don't care what happens.
I'm not sure what to do. Now let's release the meat stick.
The last of the restraints were released and the kunoichi released me from his thighs.

"Hmmm, you fell down. Did it feel that good, Kunoichi's thighs?
With his whole body free, the kunoichi looked down at me with his arms crossed.
Perhaps it's because I've been pleasured so much that I can't help but find all of it attractive.
"Okay, you're going to have to be a little more quiet now. There.
He stood right above his fallen prey and gently lowered his hips.
What's wrong with you? I just put my ass on your face, did I do something wrong?
In an instant, my eyes were covered by a big ass.
I can't breathe. What do you mean, you're not going to save my life?

312:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:12

What do you mean, you're not going to save my life? What are you talking about? Don't be absurd. What are you talking about?
As he spoke, he gradually put his weight on the kunoichi and pressed his peachy ass against it.
The face is covered by a large ass that my palms sink into.
And I told you that I have no interest in your life, but my village's orders are to assassinate you. Apparently, the higher-ups are curious about your life.
Don't be silly, I didn't hear that.
I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it.
I'm sure you'll be able to understand what I mean.
I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it. How does it feel to have your face smashed in by his ass?
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even move my lips.
You can't breathe, you can't even move your lips, and the only thing you can smell is the sweet scent of your private parts.

You've been looking forward to the feeling of the honey pot. Savor it and feel the pleasure.
This is a kunoichi's honey pot.
This is the Kunoichi's honey pot, a lusty secret hole filled with sweet, tender nectar that squeezes its prey.
I'm going to take you to paradise, or in your case, hell with Enma.
The nectar dripped down my face, and the lewd liquid of the excited kunoichi covered my face.
I can die smelling the sweet smell of the Kunoichi's honey pot. It will be the last pleasure of my life.
Sweet, sweet, but I can't breathe.
It's a good idea to have a little bit of space between your nostrils so you can drown in the sweet nectar of the kunoichi.
I'm not sure what to do. It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.

I don't want to die, if I can ...... somehow make this lower half of my body in front of me go away.
Reach out and ...... somehow ...... this ass.
I'll hold your hands down. I'll hold your hands. See, now you're stuck. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
You can't do that. ...... My hands were restrained.
My thighs are soft, and the smell of the honey pot makes my heart burn.
The thighs are soft, and the smell of the honey pot makes my heart burn. "Yes, yes, relax already. It'll make it easier for you. ......... Hmmm, good girl.
I'm going to be killed ...... by a dying ...... kunoichi ...... and a peach ass .......

It's a good thing that you're not the only one who has a problem with this.
The big, big buttocks looming in front of me.
I'm not sure why, but I suddenly feel a pang of sadness in my chest, even though I'm about to be killed by a Tokunoichi.
In the event that you have any kind of questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can contact us at our own web site.
I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's worth it.
This is a great way to make sure you are getting the most out of your money. The last ejaculation of a man's life is always interesting to watch. You can spit out more and more of your seed.
I'm going to die, I'm going to be crushed, I'm going to be ...... killed by a bewitching kunoichi.
It's a great way to make sure you don't end up in a situation where you're not going to be able to do anything about it.

313:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:12

I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it. It's like a fountain.
You are happy to be killed by such a beautiful woman, and somewhere in your ...... mind you are thinking that you are happy?
It's time to call it quits. Hang in there, because when you've exhausted that baby seed, you're going to lose your life.
I'm not going to be able to stop ejaculating.
If you continue to go like this, you will ...... die.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it." "Hmmm, you're losing momentum ........., which means your life is almost over ........., that's fine ........., come on ........., go ..........
A beautiful girl will ...... kill you with her soft peach butt ......!
I'm not sure what to do.

".........Hmmm, that was a nice last ejaculation.
".................. reaction has died. You've lost your response. You've gone to Hades.
"Hmm, let's give it a while longer just to be sure.
"Even in the afterlife, you can smell my honey pot. ......... Hmmm ......... Hahahaha ......... Hahahahaha.

314:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:18

I'm well aware that there is room for much proofreading... Yeah, sorry sir.

315:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:21

Well, an update that includes support for self-catering would be urgent.

316:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:26

The proper translation seems to be cooking ability rather than self-catering.

317:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:28

You're accumulating a lot of untrained casters.
I've been neglecting Edison and Tamamo because I don't have enough seed fire, but welcome Komei.

318:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:29

I thought he might have laughed at me, but he went out of his way to turn around and look at me again, so I guess it was me.

319:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:30

I wonder how old the carp streamers are supposed to be displayed.
I've been putting them up every year since my older son was born, without really thinking about it.
Next year, my younger son will be in junior high school, so I guess it's about time...

320:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:31

I wonder if the ancient Romans also drank alcohol to celebrate the ups and downs of their lives. I hope so.

A record of my thoughts about life. About my misfortune here and now. About a little happiness. About true love. And maybe about alcohol and music.

321:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:31

A person who does not love someone cannot be unilaterally loved by someone else as well. Love is not an IOU, but it is certainly a repetitive process of borrowing and repaying. And the borrower and the payer do not necessarily have to be the same.

322:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:32

In the context of iconic hip-hop with its gold necklaces, cars, drugs, and women, I wrote this song because I felt like I was singing a song that said enough was enough about my current situation, which is not a life of contentment.

Of course, I can make money and have a lot of fun with my fresh and immature youth, but I still want to hold on to the important things that I have at hand without losing sight of them. It's not that I think it's a good idea to be small, but I think it's not impossible for a person to be humble to the point of taking things for granted, and to have enlarged desires. I am happy even though it is quite difficult for me at times.

323:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:33

I'm basically a listener, but I don't stop when people repeat the same things or things I know.
I'm not going to stop, and I'm going to listen as many times as I can, just in case there's a different angle to the information.
I just keep asking again and again. If it's something I don't know, or if it's information or a story that I really appreciate
I try to say thank you as many times as I can. I exaggerate my happiness a little.
I guess I do that too much. I thought I was doing it to make the other person feel better.
I guess I should tell them, "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. I guess I should tell them that.
It's time for me to graduate from just being cute.

324:匿名:2021/05/04(火) 18:37

"It's time for me to graduate from just being cute."

What's with the creepy writing? Is it really written by an old man?

325:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:08

I'm too sleepy to fuck.

326:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:09

I know, right?

327:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:12

Fear is a temptation to close one's eyes...
This is truly a seductive kiss
Four dark fables to carve

Fable of the Forbidden / IV KLORE
(from Lapidus Rites - Idols in This World Can Use Magic)

I don't know. Sorry.

328:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:17

Well, it's not uncommon for escape clauses to converge with authoritarian personalities on a regular basis. Ambiguity may be able to numb your pain, but it can't cure your pain. Keep in mind.

329:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:27

Wherever we are in Japan, we are instantly connected to the world, and at the same time, our lives are influenced by the politics and economics of the world. At the same time, our daily lives are being influenced by the world's politics and economy. Even our food and other daily necessities are increasingly made in foreign countries, and our daily lives are being exposed to the waves of globalization without any choice.

330:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:29

In such a society, an accurate understanding of terminology is essential in order to develop the ability to read, understand, and reflect on politics, economics, international relations, and domestic and international issues.

331:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:32

The "Glossary of Political and Economic Terms" has been widely used in the past, but this time it has undergone a major revision in order to be able to respond to new social changes and complexities, as well as to meet the new Courses of Study.

332:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:36

We analyzed all high school "Politics and Economics" textbooks, and selected and explained about 3100 terms from them. The terms are arranged in such a way that the reader can easily grasp the overall concept by reading the terms before and after.

333:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:46

In editing the book, we have taken care to ensure that the basic terms are accurately understood and that students are able to deepen their learning and consider various issues on their own. As in the past, every effort has been made to prepare students for university entrance examinations. In addition, the course is designed to help students acquire a broad and rich culture, so that they will be well prepared for employment examinations.

334:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 04:51

This book was edited and written by Professors Tadashi Yokoyama, Seiichi Idekawa, Mikio Kondo, and Kenichiro Shinoda.
We hope that you will find this book very useful in your daily studies, university entrance examinations, and employment examinations.

335:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 05:28

Features of this manual and notes on its use

Features
1. This textbook contains terms from all nine high school civics textbooks on politics and economics (used in 2014, with one additional textbook added in 2017) that are thought to be necessary for learning, arranged so that they can be understood systematically by field, and with appropriate explanations.
2. At the end of the book, there is an index in Japanese syllabary order and European abbreviations, so that the book can be used as a concise dictionary.
3. The number of terms used in this book is about 3100.
4. This book can be used not only by high school students but also by the general public to organize their knowledge of politics and economics.

Notes on use
Terminology is divided into the following categories: main items, subordinate items marked with:, and items incorporated in the explanatory text.
1. Frequency: The number of times a term appears in nine textbooks (one more was added in 2017) is indicated by @ to H. The frequency does not directly indicate the importance of the item, but it can be used as a guide for learning. However, for the same textbook, the frequency is calculated as one no matter how many times the term appears. Terms with a frequency of 6 or more are printed in color as a rule. A circle indicates the latest version of the term.
2. When the notation of terms differs from textbook to textbook, the notation used in more textbooks or the notation considered to be more common is adopted, and other notations are shown in parentheses as necessary. However, in the Index, both notations are listed.
3. As a general rule, dates are given in the Western calendar, with the era name added where necessary. The year of birth and death of the person is written after the frequency number.

336:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 05:34

Politics: The function of maintaining social order and realizing a desirable, conflict-free society by regulating the differences of ideas and conflicts of interest that arise among people engaged in social life. In order to achieve this purpose, it is essential to have the power to compel the members of society to obey even when they do not agree with it. It is found in a variety of social groups, and is typically expressed in the state.

337:匿名:2021/05/08(土) 06:48

Society: All of the living communities in which human beings must participate during their lives. It is an assembly of people who work on others and are worked on by others in a sustainable manner. When a human being is born, he or she is already a member of a society called a family and eventually becomes a member of a local community. To live means to live in a society.

338:匿名:2021/05/09(日) 05:49

Power: The power to control and subjugate others to one's will. It is also the power to control people with the backing of physical coercion. A person who has or exercises this power is called an "authority figure.”

339:匿名:2021/05/09(日) 06:01

Political power: Power that is exercised in the context of political activity. This power is coercive, and it targets the people. Unlike violence, political power is essentially supported by the consent and approval of a majority of people.

340:匿名:2021/05/09(日) 06:03

State power: The systematic coercive power of the state. It can be expressed in the form of coercive power over the people, such as the right to govern, the right to police, and the right to collect taxes, as well as in the form of coercive power over foreign countries, such as the use of force and economic sanctions.

341:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 00:21

Max Weber (1864-1920): German sociologist and economist. In his book "The Sociology of Domination", he explained the legitimacy of domination by state power by classifying it into legal domination, traditional domination, and charismatic domination. In "The Ethics of Protestantism and the Spirit of Capitalism," he criticized Marx's assertion that religion is defined by the economy, and argued that the driving force that led to the development of capitalism was generated by religious ethics.

342:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 04:24

Coup d'État: Illegal use of force to gain or consolidate power within a political ruling class. French for "blow of state."

343:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 04:25

Revolution: A fundamental change in a political system by replacing the ruling power by force in a relatively short period of time.

344:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 04:28

Absolutism: A political system of tyrannical rule by an absolute monarch with powerful political power, backed by a strong standing army and bureaucracy, based on the divine right of kings. Also called "absolute monarchy," it was a political form that emerged during the transition period from feudalism to capitalism in Europe around the 16th to 18th centuries.

345:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 04:30

Tyranny: A form of government in which an individual, such as an absolute monarch, has absolute power and rules arbitrarily without restriction from others, such as the people. A concept that is opposed to the modern "constitutional politics."

346:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 04:35

Liberalism: A modern ideology that respects individual freedom and seeks to eliminate state regulation and interference. It became the basis for such ideas as the right to liberty and democracy in politics, and capitalism in economics. In contrast to classical liberalism, which emphasizes individual freedom and small government, modern liberalism is oriented toward social justice, respecting the freedom of the self as well as that of others.

347:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:04

Nationalism: An ideology that aims for national unity and national independence during the establishment of a modern state.

348:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:06

Aristotle (384-322 BCE): Ancient Greek philosopher. Learned from Plato and compiled various studies. He pointed out the social nature of human beings, compared political systems, and analyzed the concept of justice. His major works include "Politics" and "Metaphysics.

349:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:28

"Man is a social (polis, political) animal": Aristotle's words. It means that human beings by nature cannot live in isolation but live in a group (polis). A word that indicates that humans are social beings.

350:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:33

State: A system or organization that creates social order through power (state power) over people (citizens) living in a certain territory. The state is independent and free from foreign interference and control.

351:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:37

The three elements of a state: a certain territory (territory, territorial sea, and airspace), a people, and sovereignty. Jellinek, a German jurist, said that these three elements are necessary for an independent state.

352:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:38

Government: In a broad sense, it refers to the governing structure of a nation or local government that includes all the actions of the legislative, judicial, and administrative branches, but in Japan, it mainly refers to the cabinet and central government agencies in charge of administration.

353:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:39

Legislation: The act of governing a state by establishing codified legal norms. In a democracy, parliament is the highest legislative body.

354:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:40

Public administration: The function of government to carry out and fulfill the provisions of law. On the other hand, there is a reluctant definition that it is all the actions of politics except for legislative and judicial actions.

355:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:43

Judiciary: The action of the state to resolve disputes arising from social life by applying the law. Under the separation of powers, this role is played by the courts.

356:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:49

Nation: A group of people with a politically unifying organization within a certain territory, who form a nation and share common historical experiences and culture. It does not necessarily consist of only a single race or ethnic group, and is distinguished from "ethnic groups".

357:匿名:2021/05/10(月) 05:53

Sovereignty: The supreme power to govern the people within the realm of the state. Externally, it refers to the right to make independent policy decisions. It can also be used in the sense of "power" to determine the supreme will of the state, as in popular sovereignty and monarch sovereignty.

358:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 07:23

One of the most important things to understand about masochism and masochists is fear. That fear is both external and internal. There is the fear of being hurt by others and the fear of hurting others, which can be radicalized to the point of affecting sexual orientation. This fear is often correlated with helplessness, disappointment, and dysphoria, and is concurrent. It can be interpreted that masochists do not go to the hospital because they have a "disease" that prevents them from going to the hospital. In order to cure a disease, the person needs to try to cure the disease. Masochists are also characterized by their use of others for self-harm. They are much more selfish than sadists. They are socially hungry and troublesome, with a desire for self-destruction. Their contagious set of characteristics can be viewed as a virus. The tough times we face, regardless of our sexual orientation or ideology, prove that it is not just an imaginary threat. Perhaps the germ of that desire lies in a very insignificant and trivial opportunity. However, for those who are aware of a kind of suicidal mindset and self-loathing, the first thing they need to do is to improve their physical condition. Circadian rhythms, sleep quality, and nutrition should be reviewed to find one's personal optimum. Finally, keep in mind. What can be verbalized is refutable.

359:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 07:32

Prerequisite to know about >>358 and all previous statements: they're unscientific and I'm uneducated.

360:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:15

Many mathematicians in the field are drawn to the subject matter they are tasked with because they feel a certain aesthetic sense about it. We sometimes hear people say that philosophy should be left to philosophers and mathematicians should return to mathematics, perhaps because that is where the beauty of mathematics lies.

In his book The Golden Ratio, H. E. Huntley says that the desire to read and understand the proofs of mathematical theorems by others is like the desire to appreciate a masterpiece of art. The reader of a proof feels as exhilarated as the author when he or she can understand it as well as the original author who gave it. According to Huntley, this is similar to the way an appreciator of art feels the same exhilaration as the painter or sculptor who painted or sculpted the work. In fact, we can study mathematical and scientific works in the same way we study literature.

Philip J. Davis and Reuben Hirsch have noted that the sense of mathematical beauty is universal to mathematicians in the field. For example, there are two ways in which mathematicians prove that √2 is an impossible number. The first is the traditional method of proof initiated by Euclides (Euclid), which uses the backward method. The second method is a more direct proof related to the fundamental theorem of arithmetic, but according to Davis and Hirsch, it is the one that gets to the heart of the matter. In other words, the second proof is closer to the essence of the problem than the first, and mathematicians find the latter more aesthetically interesting.

In Paul Erdesch's famous example, it is assumed that there is one "book" that contains the most elegant or most aesthetic mathematical proofs. As a result, there is disagreement as to whether there is a single "most elegant" proof. Gregory Chaitin disagrees with this idea.

Philosophers have repeatedly criticized mathematicians' sense of aesthetics and elegance, saying that it is apparently ambiguous. Nevertheless, philosophers of mathematics have likewise sought to find reasons why, if two proofs are both logically true, one can be said to be preferable to the other.

Another aspect of the aesthetics of mathematics is the mathematician's view of the possible use of mathematics for purposes that are considered unethical or disturbing. The most famous exposition of this view can be found in G. H. Hardy's book, A Mathematician's Apology. According to Hardy, pure mathematics is aesthetically superior to applied mathematics because it cannot be used for war or any other purpose.

361:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:18

Yup, structural analysis is required.

362:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:20

No, you're probably not going bald. Women can have thinning hair, but they don't go bald.

363:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:37

According to the share and ranking of suicide in Japan by cause of death to the total number of deaths in the Vital Statistics published by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, in fiscal year 2017, the first was cancer at 27.9%, the second was heart disease at 15.3%, the third was cerebrovascular disease at 8.2%, the fourth was senility at 7.6%, the fifth was pneumonia at 7.2%, the sixth was accidental Accidents account for 3.0%, aspiration pneumonia 2.7%, renal failure 1.9%, suicide 1.5%, and vascular and other dementias 1.5%.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) statistics for 2016, Japan's suicide rate per 100,000 population and ranking in descending order in the world is 18.5 for men and women combined, ranking 14th; 26.0 for men, ranking 17th; and 11.4 for women, ranking 8th. The OECD estimates that depression-related suicides cost Japan $2.54 billion in economic losses.
According to WHO, the leading cause of death among young people aged 10-19 worldwide in 2015 was road traffic accidents, followed by respiratory diseases due to air pollution and other causes, and suicide. It is the number one or number two cause of death in the region including Europe and South Asia.
According to the WHO's public information on Japan's suicide rate, the total suicide rate for men and women per 100,000 population by age group in 2016 and the world ranking in descending order is: 53rd with 4.8 for 10-19 year olds, 24th with 18.6 for 20-29 year olds, 24th with 18.6 for 30-39 year olds, and 21st with 20.7 for 40-49 year olds. The number of people aged 40-49 was 20.7, ranking 21st; the number of people aged 50-59 was 23.9, ranking 31st; the number of people aged 60-69 was 20.8, ranking 60th; the number of people aged 70-79 was 25.7, ranking 69th; and the number of people aged 80 and above was 27.8, ranking 94th.
The number of suicides in Japan has been rapidly decreasing since 2012, but if the WHO's statistics are limited to the G8 (Group of Eight) countries, Japan is ranked as a country with a high suicide rate, so the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and other government agencies are continuously taking measures to prevent suicide.
However, in 2020, the number of suicides began to increase again due to the COVID-19 calamity and other factors.

364:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:43

The Power of Video Game HUDs
With just eight months left before The Last of Us was finished, Naughty Dog finally got to work on the game’s user interface. “While some of the UI elements had already been roughed out,” explains designer Alexandria Neonakis, “an overall design of the heads up display had not been established, and many things were still undecided”. I think that’s testament to the fact that the user interface can be one of the most under-appreciated parts of game development. A nuisance after thought, thrown together at the last minute. But, if you ask me, it should not be undervalued, because the UI can have a tremendous impact on the way a game looks, works, and feels. And so in this episode of Game Maker’s Toolkit, I want to explore the intersection of UI and game design, to figure out how health bars and stamina meters can change the way we play. Now, UI encompasses a lot of different things. Like online lobbies, inventory screens, dialogue trees, crafting menus, store pages, and so on. But for this video, I want to focus on one specific type of UI: the heads-up display, or HUD. That’s the stuff that’s laid on top of the gameplay, while you’re in the middle of the action. And so the first question, I guess - is: that is the purpose of the HUD, and what benefit does it provide to the player? To help answer that question, let me break the HUD down into two distinct parts: which I’ll call gauges and previews. Gauges are the ones we usually imagine when we think about HUDs. These are about taking information that would normally be invisible, and surfacing it to the player. So, a character’s health is typically a number hidden in the game’s code - but a health bar can reveal this to the player. AI behaviour can be inscrutable without visual aids like view cones, movement ranges, and attack indicators. And because of camera limitations, critical info may be hidden off screen - unless it’s highlighted with indicators or a mini-map. Gauges are all about helping the player understand the current or future state of the game world - which allows them to make intentional plans and moves. Here’s a case study from the addictive deck builder Slay the Spire. Early in development, enemies would give you no indication of that they were planning to do. So players didn’t know whether to block or attack on each turn, and ended up playing pretty much randomly. To fix this, developer Mega Crit added these indicators which show you what the enemy will do next. Now the player can make smarter decisions about how to use their hand - and concoct satisfying synergistic strategies. So that’s gauges. Previews, on the other hand, are about showing you what will happen if you press a button or take an action. In their most simple form, it’s those pop-up button icons for contextual actions - you know, press Y button to open door, press X to get in vehicle, press E to jump in mass grave. What. Uh. But a preview could also be something like an arc that shows you the trajectory of your grenade throw. A indicator that shows you when you’re in range of a grapple point. A lock-on to show you which enemy you’re targeting. Or this like that shows you exactly where your unit will run in XCOM. Previews are all about giving the player a heads up about the consequences of the actions they might take, before they commit to them. This allows players to act with confidence, instead of blind faith. For this case study, let’s turn to Shovel Knight. In the third DLC campaign, Specter Knight has a dash slash move - which allows him to slice through certain objects and rocket out the other side. Initially, Yacht Club Games highlighted this interaction with a simple change in the character’s pose, but found that this didn’t adequately explain when or where this contextually sensitive action could happen - or where specter Knight would end up when it finished. In the end, the team slapped on a simple indicator which shows up when you get close to objects.

365:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:45

This clearly tells you that the dash slash will happen when you hit the relevant button - and shows you exactly where you’ll travel to when you press it. The reticule was “the most important change we made to make the Dash Slash understandable,” the developer says. So gauges and previews are very handy tools for giving players information - either about the current state of the game, or a glimpse into the near future. This allows players to interact with confidence and comfort - and make specific and meaningful plans. But here’s the thing - behind the curtain, games are tracking hundreds of variables and the UI could surface any number of them to the player. And you could show a preview of any action before it happens. So why don’t games show you all of this information? Well - just as there are benefits to revealing this info to the player, there are also advantages for holding some of it back. If you look into UX design - UX being the experiential and psychological backbone that guides UI - you’ll come across the term “cognitive load”. This is about how the human brain can only juggle so much information in working memory. And so the more junk shove on the screen, the more taxing the game is to parse. Eye-tracking tech can show just how much our eyes must dart around the screen to keep all of this information in mind. Therefore, cutting back on UI - by ditching stuff that’s extraneous or repeated or just window dressing - can reduce cognitive load. But - it’s not just about getting rid of things. And, in fact, UI can sometimes help with cognitive load. If you had to remember how many bullets you’ve fired, well in all the excitement you might lose track of whether you fired six shots or only five. An ammo counter is more efficient in this case. So, instead, it’s about being clever with the layout to ensure that the information that is on screen is relevant and easy to digest. One way to achieve this is to think about visual hierarchy. This is when we use techniques like font weight, colour, scale, position, and motion to make some elements stand out more than others. If everything on screen is screaming at you with the same intensity, it’s hard to know what to focus on. And if nothing is given prominence, critical information can go unnoticed. Consider, for instance, the trespassing pop-up in Hitman. This is a vitally useful alert but in Hitman 2016, you might not even see it - it’s just a simple label that appears under the mini-map in the corner of the screen. So it’s much improved in Hitman 2, where the label is yellow, and it flashes across the map to grab your attention. It’s even better in Hitman 3, where this state change is backed up by an obvious sound cue. *Audio flare* To help think about visual hierarchy, designer Zach Gage talks about the principle of “The Three Reads” - which is three levels if visual information, ranked from most important to least. So, Zach explains this with one of his own games: SpellTower. The first read will be the main game elements - the letters you use to spell out words. The second read will show big, critical rules that are vital to gameplay like columns that are getting close to ending your game and blue bonus letters that will clear an entire line. And the third read will show smaller, less important stuff like small contextual rules, such as these tiles that can only be used in longer words. Developers can rank information in order of importance, and then use design to ensure the most relevant stuff sticks out. And because games are dynamic, it’s possible for information to move between the different reads at different times. Zach points to Hearthstone as a “constant wave of things being brought to your attention in the first read, and then fading back into the second or third reads”. Another way to reduce cognitive load is to ask the question: do all of these UI elements need to be shown all the time? Like, back in Castlevania 1 you could see the boss’s health bar throughout the entire level, for some reason.

366:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:47

Nowadays, that just shows up when you start the fight. But the principle can extend to pretty much any UI element. In Ghost of Tsushima, you’ll only see your health bar when you unsheathe your sword because it’s only relevant to combat - and not general exploration of the island. Okay, So, another reason for ditching the HUD - and this one is becoming more popular all the time - is in term of presentation. A desire to make games look more cinematic and immersive, and to not mess up those lovely 3d visuals with boring 2D assets. Though, anyone who thinks UI has to look boring has obviously never played Persona 5. ♫Music from Persona 5♫ Now, this is not about simply deleting all of the HUD. This is not something that should be done at the expense of readability or comprehension. Instead, it’s about being clever with how this information is presented. So, like before, developers can hide information and only show it when strictly necessary. But another solution is to make HUD elements diegetic. This is when the UI actually exist, physically, in the world of the game. The most popular take on this is, of course, Dead Space. To try and increase this survival horror game’s immersive qualities, Visceral Games removed the HUD and put the same information inside the game world itself. So Isaac’s health bar and stasis meter are built in to the pipes and gauges on his suit. Each weapon’s ammo count is shown on the gun itself. Even things like the inventory are styled as holographic projections in the world. We can see effective examples of this in other games too - in Metroid Prime, the HUD works exactly like every other shooter but by putting it on Samus’s helmet visor, and by making it realistically jiggle and steam up, it increases your sense of presence and your connection to the character. But it’s not just about style and presentation. Making this information diegetic can lead to interesting gameplay consequences. In Alien Isolation, you can hold up a gizmo to see a motion tracking read-out. It’s similar to the mini-map in a game like Call of Duty, but because it’s a physical tool - it means you have to choose whether you want access to this information, or whether you want to hold a weapon. You can’t have both. Now a diegetic HUD doesn’t just have no mean normal health bars and ammo counters, but rendered in the game world in a clever way. Because if you take the idea even further, you can use elements that we wouldn’t usually think of as UI to express this same information. Like, you don’t really need a health bar in Wreckfest to know how close your car is to being written off - you can see it on the car itself. And do you really need an indicator to tell you if Link is too hot or too cold in Breath of the Wild? We can trace this back to Super Mario Bros., where Mario’s health is represented through the size of his sprite. Okay, so one other reason to hold back the HUD is to intentionally make the game less readable. In The Last of Us Part II, the first human enemies you encounter will verbally call out their intentions and plans, giving you an idea of what the enemy is thinking and allowing you to plan around them. But later, you encounter a new faction of enemies who converse exclusively in harsh, high-pitch whistles. *Whistle* *Arrow impact* *Ellie yells* These whistles are intentionally designed to be impossible for the player to parse. And so I found these foes to be significantly more intimidating and difficult to fight - in large part, because of a lack of that information. Going further, the amount of information we have as a player will completely change our behaviour. The developers of reigns came to this realisation while making their Tinder-inspired management game. Originally, the game showed exact numbers for all your stats, and how your choices would impact them. But in testing, players focused almost exclusively on trying to optimise these numbers - and ignored most of the text.

367:匿名:2021/05/12(水) 18:48

After changing the UI to vague bars, players went back to reading the story, and acting on more of an emotional level - rather than an analytical one. I think this proves that developers don’t necessarily need to remove the HUD entirely, but should at least consider the precision of the HUD. Do you want the health bar to be an exact number, a meter, or just a vague red splodge in the centre of the screen? It really depends what the player’s going to do with this information - is it for calculation exact differences, or is it just a warning to hang back and find cover? Now when it comes to those preview HUD elements I talked about... well, the further into the future, and more precise that information is, the more specific plans you can make. Like in Mark of the Ninja, where it shows you exactly what will happen when you throw a knife into this lamp. But if you reduce the future-ness of that information, or make it fuzzy and imprecise, it forces the player to learn and internalise how the game’s mechanics work. Consider Peggle for a moment. By default, the shot indicator shows you where your ball will go... up until its first hit. So it’s on you to mentally calculate the ricocheting trajectory after that. That’s part of the leaning curve. I mean, there is a way to push that preview further into the future - but that’s a power-up, which just goes to show how powerful this information can be. Also, did you know that there’s a patent for Peggle’s gameplay? Because, I guess that’s a theme for the channel, now. Because UI is so powerful, then, it can be tied to things like difficulty or assist modes. Consider how racing games often show an optimum racing line on easy mode, but ask you to fend for yourself at higher difficulties. UI can be used to change a game’s difficulty between modes, or over the course of the adventure - just like any other gameplay element. So I think this all goes to show that UI can have a really powerful effect on a game. And if used effectively, UI can support and advance the goals of game design. But... what about the other way around? Not game design influencing UI, but UI influencing game design. For a final case study, let’s look at the deterministic tactics gem Into the Breach. This game shows you what every enemy is about to do, at the same time, on a small and claustrophobic grid. The result is a complex web of arrows and icons that give you a complete picture of what the enemy’s army is planning. But developer Subset Games discovered that for this system to work, certain enemies and weapons had to be removed from the game - simply because they were too hard to show. Things like weapons with a long chain of cause and effect, or enemy attacks that would impact a large area. Co-designer Justin Ma says “just as a game design principle, we would sacrifice cool ideas for the sake of clarity every time”. And this isn’t the only game where this happened. In Hearthstone, the reason why you can only have seven minions in play at once, is because that’s how many fit on the screen. And certain hero powers were changed because they were too complex to show through UI elements. Ultimately, if something can’t be made clear to the player then maybe it’s not a good game mechanic and should be simplified. UI isn’t a band-aid to fix broken game mechanics - and this is why it’s important to design the HUD in tandem with everything else - and not throw it together at the end. Because just like everything else in game development, UI isn’t something to be done arbitrarily, or “because that’s how other games do it”. It should be done with clear thought and intention. Let me know which games you think have awesome UI in the comments down below. It’s indie game recommendation time! This is Room to Grow - a grid-driven puzzler about a cactus that can grow in order to shunt plants into the goal. It quickly gets more complex as you push against the wall to move your entire spiky body. And then more mechanics get thrown on top of that.              

368:匿名:2021/05/16(日) 08:52

It’s a thoughtfully made little game with lots of charm and some devious meta-level challenges. It’s out now on Steam.

369:匿名:2021/05/16(日) 09:00

Well, it seems that people who are incompetent as members of society are competent as human beings...?

370:匿名:2021/05/19(水) 14:10

Oath.
We, the undersigned, do solemnly swear that we want to eat a giant corn.

I want a giant corn! (Loudly)

In this early spring season when the floorboards are cold, I hope that all the users of the Casfy shelter are doing well. We, the executive officers of General Home Security, are all working hard and loving Lori with all our hearts. Now, our Macintosh-type ultra-high-powered attribute-release computer has been malfunctioning for about five years for unknown reasons (most believe it is due to aging and mishandling). For those of us for whom the Internet is one of our identities, this is a dubious situation, and now that we have the Aiphone, it is no different. So we made the wise decision to set up an escape from reality committee and pass a plan to ignore the PC and play with the phone when it freezes. Now that I've been prevented from watching the documentary and forced to watch the Rekishi Ou equipment collection, I'll be thinking about pork miso soup and chicken kuwa-yaki as I remove the pieces of bread from my teeth.

371:匿名:2021/05/20(木) 13:53

A developmental disability is a condition in which a child is born with behavioral and emotional characteristics due to differences in the way the brain works. As a result, caregivers may have trouble raising their children and the children may find it difficult to live.
Even if a child has a developmental disability, it is possible to make it easier for the child to make use of his or her abilities and reduce difficulties in daily life by devising ways to spend time in daily life, at school, and at work that are appropriate for the child, his or her family, and the people around him or her.

372:匿名:2021/05/20(木) 13:56

What is "developmental disability"?
It's a trait you are born with.

Developmental disabilities include autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), learning disabilities (learning disorder), tics, and stuttering.
These share a commonality in that they are born with differences in the way the brain works. They may have the same name but show different characteristics, or they may have several developmental disorders together.

373:匿名:2021/05/21(金) 11:19

According to DeepL, Yes in Italian is contatore per navi, polpi e calamari.

374:匿名:2021/05/22(土) 17:14

Per quelli di noi che, da bambini, si sono rotti le dita per contare, hanno lottato per memorizzare una tabella di moltiplicazione e ripetuto esercizi monotoni per essere finalmente in grado di calcolare, il calcolo sembra essere un compito altamente intellettuale. Il fatto che possa essere fatto da una macchina senza intelligenza è una meraviglia se ci si pensa. Pertanto, in questa sezione, spiegherò come le macchine possono fare calcoli. Lo schema è il seguente. In primo luogo, confermeremo che le operazioni logiche possono essere realizzate con un semplice meccanismo di dispositivi di commutazione. Poi, si mostrerà che l'addizione binaria può essere costruita combinando le operazioni logiche. Poi, sarà mostrato che anche la sottrazione, la moltiplicazione e la divisione possono essere eseguite usando queste operazioni.

375:匿名:2021/05/24(月) 02:35

When we feel "difficult," we are confronted with an acceptable level of difficulty.
When the difficulty is outside of the acceptable range, we feel that we don't know what it means or we avoid considering it as obvious.
Therefore, all the "hard problems" are theoretically solvable, but because they are compounded, there are a lot of unsolved problems in reality.

376:匿名:2021/05/25(火) 07:11

The Largest Star in the Universe – Size Comparison
Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
What is the largest star in the universe and why is it that large? And what are stars anyway?

Things That Would Like To be Stars
We begin our journey with Earth. Not to learn anything, just to get a vague sense of scale. The smallest things that have some star-like properties are large gas giants, or sub-brown dwarfs. Like Jupiter, the most massive planet in the solar system. Eleven times larger and 317 times more massive than Earth, and more or less, made of the same stuff as our Sun. Just much, much less of it. The transition towards stars begins with brown dwarfs, failed stars, that are a huge disappointment to their moms. They have between 13 and 90 times the mass of Jupiter. So even if we took 90 Jupiters and threw them at each other, although fun to watch, it wouldn’t be enough to create a star. Interestingly, adding lots of mass to a brown dwarf doesn’t make it much bigger, just its insides denser. This increases the pressure in the core enough to make certain nuclear fusion reactions happen slowly, and the object glow a little. So brown dwarfs are a sort of gloomy gas giant, that don’t fit into any category very well. But we want to talk about stars, not failed wannabe star, so let’s move on.

377:匿名:2021/05/25(火) 07:11

Main Sequence Stars
Once large gas balls pass a certain mass threshold, their cores become hot and dense enough to ignite. Hydrogen is fused to helium in their cores, releasing tremendous amounts of energy. Stars that do that are called main sequence stars. The more massive a main sequence star is, the hotter and brighter it burns, and the shorter its life is. Once the hydrogen-burning phase is over, star grow up to hundreds of thousands of times their original size. But these giant phases only last for a fraction of their lifespan. So we’ll be comparing stars at drastically different stages in their lives. This doesn’t make them less impressive, but maybe it’s good to keep in mind that we’ll be comparing babies to adults. Now back to the beginning, the smallest real stars are red dwarfs. About 100 times the mass of Jupiter; barely massive enough to fuse hydrogen to helium. Because they are not very massive they are small, not very hot, and shine pretty dimly. They are the only stars in the main sequence that don’t grow once they die but sort of fizzle out. Red dwarfs are by far the most abundant type in the universe, because they burn their fuel so slowly, it lasts them up to ten trillion years - a thousand times the current age of the universe. For example, one of the closest stars to Earth is a red dwarf star, Barnard’s Star, but it shines too dimly to be seen without a telescope. We made a whole video on red dwarfs if you want to learn more. The next stage are stars like our Sun. To say the Sun dominates the solar system is not doing it justice since it makes up 99.86% of all its mass. It burns far hotter and brighter than red dwarfs, which reduces its lifetime to about 10 billion years. The Sun is 7 times more massive than Barnard’s Star, but that makes it nearly 300 times brighter with twice its surface temperature. Let’s go bigger! Small changes in mass produce enormous in a main sequence star’s brightness. The brightest star in the night sky, Sirius, is 2 solar masses with a radius 1.7 times that of the Sun, but its surface is nearly 10,000℃, making it shine 25 times brighter. Burning THAT hot reduces its total lifespan by 4 times to 2.5 billion years. Stars close to 10 times the mass of our sun have surface temperatures near 25,000℃. Beta Centauri contains two of these massive stars, each shining with about 20,000 times the power of the Sun. That’s a lot of power coming from something only 13 times larger, but they’ll only burn for about 20 million years. Entire generations of the blue stars die in the time it takes for the Sun to orbit the galaxy once. So is this the formula? The more massive, the larger the star. The most massive star that we know is R136a1. It has 315 solar masses and is nearly 9 million times brighter than the Sun. And yet, despite its tremendous mass and power, it’s barely 30 times the size of the Sun! The star is so extreme and barely held together by gravity that is loses 321 thousand billion tons of material through its stellar wind every single second. Stars of this sort are extremely rare because they break the rules of star formation a tiny bit. When supermassive stars are born they burn extremely hot and bright and this brows away any extra gas that could make them more massive. So the mass limit for such a star is around 150 times the Sun. Stars like R136a1 are probably formed through the merger of several high mass stars in dense star-forming regions and burn their core hydrogen in only a few million years. So this means they are rare and short lived. From here the trick to going bigger isn’t adding more mass. To make the biggest stars we have to kill them.

378:匿名:2021/05/25(火) 07:12

Red Giants
When main sequence stars begin to exhaust the hydrogen in their core it contracts making it hotter and denser. This leads to hotter and faster fusion which pushes back against gravity and makes the outer layers swell in a giant phase. And these stars become truly giant indeed. For example, Gacrux. Only 30% more massive than the Sun, it has swollen to about 84 times its radius. Still, when the Sun enters the last stage of its life, it will swell and become even bigger; 200 times its current radius! In this final phase of its life it will swallow the inner planets. And if you think THAT’S impressive let’s finally introduce the largest stars in the universe:

379:匿名:2021/05/25(火) 07:13

Hypergiants
Hypergiants are the giant phase of the most massive stars in the universe. They have an enormous surface area that can radiate an insane amount of light. Being so large they’re basically blowing themselves apart as gravity at the surface at the surface is too weak to hold on to the hot mass which is lifted away in powerful stellar winds. Pistol Star is 25 solar masses but 300 times the radius of the sun; a blue hyper giant aptly named for its energetic blue starlight. It’s hard to say exactly how long Pistol Star will live but probably just a few million years. Even larger than the blue hypergiants are the yellow hypergiants. The most well studied is Rho Cassiopeiae; a star so bright it can be seen with the naked eye although it’s thousands of lightyears from Earth. At 40 solar masses, this star is around 500 times the radius of the Sun, and 500,000 times brighter. If the Earth were as close to Rho Cassiopeiae as it is to the Sun it’d be inside it and you would be very dead. Yellow hypergiants are very rare though. Only 15 are known. This means they’re likely just a short-lived intermediate state as a star grows or shrinks between other phases of hypergiantness. With red hypergiants we reach the largest stars known to us. Probably the largest stars even possible! So who’s the winner of this insane contest? Well the truth is we don’t know. Red hypergiants are extremely bright and far away which means the even tiny uncertainties in our measurements can give us a huge margin of error for their size. Worse still are solar system sized behemoths that are blowing themselves apart which makes them harder to measure. As we do more science and our instruments improve whatever the largest star is will change. The star that is currently thought to be among the largest we’ve found is Stephenson 2-18. It was probably as a main sequence star a few tens of times the mass of the sun and has likely lost about half its mass by now. While typical red hypergiants are 1500 times the size of the Sun, the largest rough estimate places Stephenson 2-18 at 2150 solar radii, and shining with almost half million times the power of the Sun! By comparison the Sun seems like a grain of dust. Our brains don’t really have a way of grasping this kind of scale. Even at light speed it would take you 8.7 hours to travel around it once. The fastest plane on Earth would take around 500 years! Dropped on the Sun it would fill Saturn’s orbit! As it evolves it would probably shed even more mass and shrink down into another hotter hypergiant phase, accumulate heavy elements in its core, before finally exploding in a core collapse supernova, giving its gas back to the galaxy. This gas will then go on to form another generation of stars of all sizes. Starting the cycle of birth and death again to light up our universe. Let’s make this journey again but this time without the taking.

380:匿名:2021/05/25(火) 07:13

The universe is BIG. There are many large things in it. If you want to play a bit more with size stuff we have good news! We’ve create our first app, Universe In A Nutshell, together with Tim Urban, the brain behind Wain But Why. You can seamlessly travel from the smallest things in existence, past the coronavirus, human cells and dinosaurs, all the way to the largest stars and galaxies, and marvel at the whole observable universe! You can learn more about each object, or simply enjoy the sheer scale of it all. The app is inspired by the Scale Of The Universe website by the Huang twins, that we spent a lot of time with when it came out years ago, and felt that it was finally time to create a Wait But Why and Kurzgesagt version. You can get it in your app store, there are no in-app purchases, and no ads. All future updates are included. And since this is our first app we’d love to hear your feedback so we can improve it over time. If this sounds good to you download the Universe In A Nutshell app now and leave us a 5-star review if you want to support it. Kurzgesagt and all the projects we do are mostly funded by viewers like you! So if you like the app we’ll make more digital things in future. Thank you for watching!

381:匿名:2021/05/26(水) 19:43

Cool Authority and Cute Freedom

382:匿名:2021/05/26(水) 19:48

God is the authoritative paraphrase and objectification of the unknown.

383:匿名:2021/05/26(水) 20:00

From the perspective of the ultimate achievement principle, all present humans are worthless.

384:匿名:2021/05/26(水) 21:42

The phrase "don't say it, don't say it" is a corruption of "don't say it, don't say it, don't say it. The phrase "I told you so" is an emphatic double negation of "I told you so," which in essence means, "I told you so. When someone ignores your advice and makes a mistake, you say, "Look at that, that's what I said," probably with a feeling of "Suck it up. However, the "advice" given in advance by the person who says such a thing is often a light-hearted word that comes out of his mouth, such as "You should be careful here. If you are a serious person, don't get too depressed if you hear someone say, "I told you so," in a pompous manner.

385:匿名:2021/05/27(木) 11:38

If you want to have a clear concept of an object, think carefully about what effects that object is supposed to have, and what effects you think it might have on your behavior. Then your conception of these effects will be consistent with your conception of the object.

386:匿名:2021/05/28(金) 21:17

Got it, i.e., is what seems at first glance to be a backward compatibility a kind of sacrifice of a higher-order hard magnetic material?

387:匿名:2021/05/28(金) 21:51

Almost everything is useless except for favorite thing.

388:匿名:2021/05/28(金) 21:53

>>384 Shut your stinky mouth.

389:匿名:2021/05/30(日) 02:51

Becoming hermaphroditic would solve the problem...?

390:匿名:2021/05/30(日) 17:49

Japanese leek (Allium chinense)

391:匿名:2021/06/01(火) 14:56

I would like to think about whether or not I should weaponize both Nergigantes. However, to be honest, I don't think we can come to a definitive conclusion. I don't think I'll ever be able to come to a definitive conclusion, because I can't predict when and to what extent the demand for skib weapons will increase. I have two Nergigantes at the moment, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to use them in randans (skive weapons will definitely be needed in some randans). The reason is that with the time limit, you will inevitably fall short of one skive and not be able to activate your skills on the floor you need. In the attack, well, first of all, I don't need it. If you don't have the skills, you can just accumulate them. There are almost no serious dungeons where you need to supplement your skivvies with weapons to live or die. At least not until now. There are few dungeons where you can't go around without skive weapons, although you may need them to build the perfect, theoretically fastest party for going around. If there were, I wouldn't be going around them.

392:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:02

Die Erfahrungen von Frauen im Prozess des Eintritts in die Gesellschaft bieten uns die Möglichkeit, über die Schwierigkeiten nachzudenken, die mit der Verallgemeinerung der Homöostase verbunden sind.

393:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:03

Ich bin es nicht gewohnt, zu pauken... und ich weiß, dass die heutige Klassenansage eine Katastrophe sein wird.

394:匿名:2021/06/02(水) 23:05

Wenn Sie einmal eine Pause machen, wollen Sie nie wieder leben. Ich kann es nicht tun...

395:匿名:2021/06/03(木) 02:47

Parents rush their children because they are impatient.

396:匿名:2021/06/03(木) 20:43

The view of the linguistic catalog of names is that there is existence first, and then the names of things, so to speak, words, are established and exist as if labels are attached to each of these existences. Since the advent of Saussure's theory of language (human perception of the world is based on "words"), this idea has been rejected.

397:匿名:2021/06/11(金) 22:10

There are two things I'm not good at, but don't hate: socializing and math.

398:匿名:2021/06/13(日) 06:00

Intentionally Generated Arbitrariness—We Love It.

399:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 04:05

A masterpiece that painstakingly depicts the process by which sexual desire destroys reason.

400:匿名:2021/06/14(月) 18:08

1: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:21.23ID:jiRsIc2n0
Take gingerbread with pork as an example.
[Self-cooking] Total: 1080 yen
Pork 300 yen
Onion 50 yen
Ginger 130 yen
Rice 30 yen
Other seasonings 50 yen
Utility fee 20 yen
Labor charge (30 minutes, 1000 yen per hour) 500 yen

[Not self-cooking] Total: 540 yen
Bento 420 yen
Salad 120 yen

2: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:27.24ID:jiRsIc2n0
This is the reality...

3: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:31.14ID:jiRsIc2n0
And I have half-price lunches, and I buy salads...

4: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:43.04ID:lgZ6A6VV0
It's too expensive.

5: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:11:54.15ID:hDQsjIlx0
Hobby.

6: I'll send you some J-gods.
What is the best place to eat out?

7: I'll send you some. 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:06.54ID:72+dfx280
Don't buy a 420 yen lunch box.

8:What a J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:09.92ID:1ZLelcUp0
Make two portions and freeze them.

9:What the J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:17.67ID:mYy+bjX/0
It's even cheaper at Sukiya.

10: What the J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:20.84ID:BAScX4Eta
No, you're not going to use up everything at once.

11: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:27.27ID:fyT/7QUG0
A lot of ginger

12: This is sent by Nanjgod 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:32.24ID:W5yVHmZl0
How many people is that...

13: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:38.96ID:vYsBw/xZ0
What if I can make it in three minutes?

14: What a J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:50.98ID:AMurvYhI0
Oooohhhh!

15: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:12:54.49ID:+QUPN4vV0
Don't count on the hassle.

16: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:01.97ID:TsiaCF4T0
I'm going to make egg rice.

17: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:06.38ID:O2GBgP1P0
Ginger is too expensive.

18: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:13.65ID:qB3BpJLZ0
What is it?

19: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:24.97ID:leDp0oYBM
What is the point of an hourly rate?

20: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:25.76ID:CyEBYGRq0
Onions are cheap and grass

21: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:27.36ID:J3Ge0cuga
What about the cost of going to the store to buy it?

22: What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:27.96ID:ApIJSgVpa
It looks like it only tastes like ginger.

23: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:35.42ID:gTfpUgrnM
I'm not sure if you can find a lunch box that uses 260 grams of pork for 420 yen.

229:Nanjugod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:30:53.63ID:GRlJ4Srx0
>>23
The reason why it's so expensive is because you can eat that much in one sitting.

24: What J-God sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:39.34ID:ooVeV78B0
Well, if you also consider time, it's not very cosmopolitan.

25:What JGod sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:51.11ID:41J6fEmZ0
Your half hour isn't worth a thousand yen.

29: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:14:06.56ID:ScF0t3SQ0
>>25
Gaiji

26: NANJ-GOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:54.08ID:J9SCMemR0
How much ginger do you use?

27: NANJIGOD sends you 2021/02/10(Wed) 16:13:55.61ID:z8IY+fR40
It's not fair to put in time.

続きを読む 全部 <<前100 次100> 最新30 ▲上へ
名前 メモ
画像お絵かき長文/一行モード自動更新