Provisional Logistics

—t‚Á‚Ï“V‘ > “Ƃ茾EŠïº > ƒXƒŒˆê—— 1- 101- 201- 301- 401-yƒL[ƒ[ƒhz¥‰º‚Ö
1FA man who was exiled from here long agoF2020/08/25(‰Î) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

201F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 01:24

The crystals of hard work shattered. If there is a backup god, I request the prompt return of the document data. The Civil Rights Commissioner of the Ministry of Justice accepts human rights consultations from victims of unfair discrimination, prejudice, bullying, etc. related to the new coronavirus infection. If you have a problem, don't worry alone, please consult with us. With the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the Legal Affairs Bureau and the Regional Legal Affairs Bureau (including branch offices) are requesting consultation via the Internet or telephone as much as possible for the time being in order to prevent the spread of infection to those who come to the office. The company has a primary listing on the Taiwan Stock Exchange and was established in August 1986 by 5 founders – Hsu Xiang (a.k.a. Joseph Hsu), Huang Jinqing (a.k.a. Jeans Huang), Lin Wentong (a.k.a. Frank Lin), Yu Xian'neng (a.k.a. Kenny Yu), and Lu Qilong (a.k.a. Henry Lu). First starting its business in New Taipei City, Taiwan, MSI later expanded into Mainland China, setting up its Baoan Plant in Shenzhen in 2000 and establishing research and development facilities in Kunshan in 2001. It also provides global warranty service in North America, Central/South America, Asia, Australia and Europe. The company has been a sponsor for a number of esports teams and is also the host of the international gaming event MSI Masters Gaming Arena (formerly known as MSI Beat IT). The earliest Beat IT tournament can be traced back to 2010, featuring Evil Geniuses winning the championship. The company's slogan as seen in 2017 is "TRUE GAMING. SOME ARE PC, WE ARE GAMING." In 51 BC and 50 BC, there was little resistance, and Caesar's troops were mostly mopping up. Gaul was conquered, although it would not become a Roman province until 27 BC, and resistance would continue until as late as 70 AD. There is no clear end-date for the war, but the imminent Roman Civil War led to the withdrawal of Caesar's troops in 50 BC. Caesar's wild successes in the war had made him extremely wealthy and provided a legendary reputation. The Gallic Wars were a key factor in Caesar's ability to win the Civil War and declare himself dictator, in what would eventually lead to the end of the Roman Republic and the establishment of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar described the Gallic Wars in his book Commentarii de Bello Gallico, which is the primary source for the conflict, but modern historians consider it to be unreliable. Caesar and his contemporaries make impossible claims about the number of Gauls killed (over a million), while claiming almost zero Roman casualties. Modern historians believe that Gallic forces were far smaller than the Romans claimed, and that they suffered tens of thousands of casualties. Historian David Henige regards the entire account as clever propaganda meant to boost Caesar's image and suggests it is of minimal historical accuracy. The campaign was still exceptionally brutal and untold numbers of Gauls were killed or enslaved, including large numbers of non-combatants. The Gauls and the Romans had significantly different military strategies. The Roman army was a professional army armed and outfitted by the state, extremely disciplined, and kept standing between conflicts. However, the professional army consisted mostly of heavy infantry, and any auxiliary units such as cavalry were fielded from the less disciplined Roman allies, which as the war progressed would include some Gauls. By comparison, the Gauls were an irregular and less disciplined fighting force. Individual Gauls outfitted themselves, thus wealthy Gauls were well equipped and rivaled the Roman soldiers. The average Gallic warrior, however, was poorly equipped compared to a Roman. All of this was not inherently bad, however, as unlike the Romans, the Gauls were a warrior culture. They prized acts of bravery and individual courage, and frequent raiding of neighboring tribes kept their fighting skills sharp.

202F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 01:27

Le trou dans mon oreille me démange. Que dois-je faire?

203F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 01:45

Nous nous excusons auprès de tous les cadres du ministère de la Santé, du Travail et du Bien-être social dans le mirage pour des raisons de commodité. Je suis désolé. J'étais un peu fatigué et confus. Serbie, Ukraine, République tchèque, Allemagne, Italie, Espagne, Portugal, Royaume-Uni, Arménie, Roumanie, Norvège, Suède, Finlande, Russie, Mongolie, Chine, Corée du Sud, Japon, Indonésie, Thaïlande, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapour, USA Afrique du Sud, Colombie, Mexique, Venezuela, Argentine, Brésil, Pérou, Turquie, Syrie, Égypte, Liban, Émirats arabes unis, Arabie saoudite, Tadjikistan, Turkménistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Inde, Éthiopie, Congo, Canada, Mali, Nigéria, Algérie, Comprend l'Ouganda, Gaiana, la Syrie, l'Azerbaïdjan, l'Irak, l'Iran, la Lituanie, la Lettonie, l'Estonie et la Pologne.@

204F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 01:49

La péninsule scandinave est située dans le Nord de lfEurope, formée par la Suède et la Norvège, à l'exception du comté de Troms et du Finnmark. Elle constitue une partie de la Scandinavie, ensemble formé de ces deux pays et du Danemark. Elle ne comprend qu'une partie de la Laponie. La péninsule scandinave ne se confond pas non plus avec la Fennoscandie constituée de la Suède, de la Norvège et de la Finlande, auxquelles s'ajoutent, en Russie, la péninsule de Kola et la Carélie.
Limites
Elle est entourée :
au nord-ouest par la mer de Norvège.
au sud-ouest par la mer du Nord;
au sud-sud-ouest par le golfe-détroit du Skagerrak, entre la Norvège, le Danemark et la Suède;
au sud par les détroits du Kattegat qui la séparent du Danemark ;
à l'est et au sud-est par la mer Baltique, où elle fait face à la Finlande et aux pays baltes.
La péninsule trouve son origine entre l'extrémité nord-ouest du golfe de Botnie et le Vestfjord, sur la mer de Norvège, un détroit séparant les îles Lofoten des côtes norvégiennes. À défaut d'un véritable isthme, c'est bien dans ces parages que le rétrécissement de la péninsule est le plus important, plus précisément entre le Tysfjord et la localité suédoise de Råneå, en bordure du golfe de Botnie. D'autre part, il est à remarquer que le fleuve voisin Torneälven, avec sa vallée d'une altitude inférieure à 350 mètres, constitue du côté suédois une ligne de démarcation entre une zone montagneuse au sud-ouest comportant des sommets avoisinant ou dépassant 2 000 mètres d'altitude d'une part, et une zone d'élévation plus faible au nord-est d'autre part. En effet, en dehors du territoire norvégien, seuls deux sommets atteignent 1 300 mètres au nord du fleuve. Ce sont le Halti (Norvège/Finlande) et le Ridnitšohkka (Finlande). La péninsule se poursuit au sud jusqu'aux localités suédoises de Böste et Trelleborg, au sud de Malmö. Au sud-sud-ouest, en Norvège, elle se prolonge jusqu'à la petite ville de Mandal, dans le comté de Vest-Agder.
Géomorphologie Modifier
Le plus haut sommet de la péninsule est le Galdhøpiggen dfune altitude de 2 469 m, situé dans le Sud de la Norvège. La Suède est couronnée par le Kebnekaise qui culmine à 2 111 m en Botnie du Nord. Ces sommets nordiques, bien que dfaltitude modeste, abritent dfimportants glaciers, comme le Jostedalsbreen, le plus vaste d'Europe.
Ces montagnes forment les Alpes scandinaves qui constituent l'épine dorsale de la péninsule. Elles ont été très érodées par les glaciations. Les vallées glaciaires issues de cette période ont formé les fjords dont les plus grands, tels que le Sognefjord ou le Hardangerfjord, se situent dans la partie méridionale de la Norvège. La côte, très découpée, abrite de nombreuses îles côtières.
La partie orientale (côté suédois) est marquée par de grandes vallées parallèles conduisant à la mer Baltique. Parmi les plus importants de ces cours d'eau, on peut citer le Dalälven. Dans le Norrland, le paysage est marqué par la présence de grandes forêts, avec pour essences principales l'épicéa, le pin sylvestre et le bouleau. On trouve en Suède de nombreux lacs : Mälar, Vänern et Vättern dans le centre et dans le Sud ; Storsjön et Torneträsk dans le Nord.
L'extrême sud de la péninsule, la Scanie, est une plaine agricole.

205F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 10:58

Yeah, I know. This is undoubtedly my pastime. And this is also a kind of pathetic challenge. Few would appreciate this achievement. There is an interpretation that it is enough for me to be satisfied, but it creates new problems. WHAT AM I HAVING FUN WITH?

206F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 11:05

May I focus on speed? I want to follow the principle of quality rather than quantity but I tend to be impatient.

207F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 23:15

It is a metatheory created by combining the methodologies and ideas of Husserl, Saussure, Keizaburo Maruyama, Kiyohiko Ikeda and others.

Human beings believe in the theoretical system that they have in their hearts, and the "description" created by a certain procedure according to the theoretical system (it is, in fact, learned and imprinted, arbitrariness). (Although it was only born from the rules), it is the one that believes that it is the "absolute truth" itself, so there is an irreparable conflict between beliefs.

Therefore, structural constructionism adopts a method to avoid it. In other words, "phenomenon (= what each person feels)" is more important than "structure".

It was systematized by Takeo Saijo and others.

208F“½–¼F2021/02/05(‹à) 03:09

I didn't know that it was originally 4K video lol

209F“½–¼F2021/02/12(‹à) 18:32

No compliments or taunts required.

210F“½–¼F2021/02/13(“y) 08:11

Are we in each of our handmade unconscious stories?!

211F“½–¼F2021/02/15(ŒŽ) 00:01

Yes, I did a splash. Apparently there was no physical damage.

212F“½–¼F2021/02/15(ŒŽ) 00:06

I feel that it is inevitable to be interested in both the story itself and the video work with almost no story. They interact in the context of imagination.

213F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 02:59

›€¥’ʉߌ‹‡ŒÓÇŽ¢CõŽ¢CŠÛŽRŒhŽO˜YC’r“c´彥“™l“I•û–@˜aŽv‘zŽ§‘nŒš“IˆêŽíŒ³—˜_B

l—Þ‘ŠMŽ©ŒÈ內S[™|“I—˜_é“ŒnC•À‘ŠMªŸ—˜_é“Œn’ʉߖ^Ží’ö˜‘n‘¢“Ig•`qhi›‰Û㥔Ž›{“I˜aˆó“IC”CˆÓ«“IjB i˜ÔŠÇ›€‘ü¥œn‹K‘¥’†產¶“IjC’A›€¥ˆêŒÂl‘ŠMg絕›”^—h–{gCˆöŸÝM”O”VŠÔ‘¶Ý’˜–³–@œ\•â“IÕ“ËB

ˆöŸCŒ‹\Œš\Žå‹`ÌŽæ—¹ˆêŽí”ð–Æ›€“I•û–@BŠ·‹å˜b說CgŒ»Ûi=每ŒÂl“IŠ´Žójh”ägŒ‹\hXd—vB

214F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:04

‰ä›’¦ŽŽÝŸ™|QoŽš•„ÉŒÀ§Bác‘RC‰ä–ç‹–‰ÂˆÈœnWikipedia•¡»•À”S“\ˆêŒÂœk’·“I‹åŽqC’A”‡•s¥‰ä“IˆÓš¤B‘œ”‡žé˜a‰ä“IæVêyCŽ©Œ¾Ž©ŒêœäŠYç¬SŠ—~B”‡絕•s¥‹`–±B每ŒÂl“s‰ÂˆÈ¥ãà–¾“I’jl˜a—lC每ŒÂl“s—L™ÒäoᢓW˜a°“WŽ©ŒÈàI—Í“IžÜ—˜B‰ä•s˜ð—p”C‰½s˜bÝ”‡—¡˜ô”C‰½‰Â‹^“I鋳HìBŽñæC‰ä”Fˆ×‰äŸ“—LˆêŒÂŒ˜’莧Šî–{“I‘z–@CˆöŸ‰ä–³–@‹³”C‰½lB”‡¥—ßlŽ¸–]“IÁ‘§B—R‰—’²查ˆõ‰ß“x”晧CŒˆ’èŽæÁ—L莚•„ŒÀ§“I’²查B‰äˆ×‰ä“I‰õ‘¬N•œ‹F禱B

215F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:25

‰ä觉“¾对ŒÌŽ––{g˜a™{ŒÁ–v—LŒÌŽ–“I视频ì•i“sŠ´兴Žï¥•s‰Â”ð–Æ“IB‘¼们Ý‘zÛ“I”wŒi‰ºŒÝ动B

216F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:29

诉í—Ê开Žn运sB

217F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:58

‰ä们Œš—§—¹计ŽZŠ÷—ˆ扩“W‰ä们“I‘å脑BʼnC‰ÈŠw‰Æ们§‘¢计ŽZŠ÷—ˆ‰ð™rŽZ术问题C’AŽ–实证–¾C›€们对许‘½‘´‘¼•û–Ê–ç”ñí—L—pF运s®˜¢ŒÝ联ã¤Cžzžz”@¶“I图Œ`ClH‘å脑ˆ½–Í拟‰F’ˆC’A—ßl惊Šï“I¥CŠ—L这±“s归结为‘ü¥–|转—ë˜a“ß±B计ŽZŠ÷变“¾‰z—ˆ‰z¬CŒ÷”\‰z—ˆ‰z强‘åB 60”N‘ã’†ŠúC您“IŽèŠ÷拥—L“I计ŽZ”\—Í”ä‘S¢ŠE还‚BŽ§ŠŽ®˜¢ˆ¢”g罗“oŒŽ计划–{‰ÂˆÈÝ™{˜¢”C“V“°ã进sB计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw¥Œ¤‹†计ŽZŠ÷‰ÂˆÈ˜ôY么“IŽå题B›€¥ˆê˜¢‘½样‰»ŠŽd叠“I领ˆæC’A‰ä«‘´•ª为ŽO˜¢•”•ªB计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠwC计ŽZŠ÷H’ö˜a应—p’ö˜“IŠî–{—论B‰ä们«˜¸—论计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw”V•ƒ开ŽnFäˆ伦·图灵iAlan TuringjC‘¼«图灵Š÷“IŠT”OŒ`Ž®‰»C该图灵Š÷¥’Ê—p计ŽZŠ÷“I简单•`qBl们‘zo—¹‘´‘¼针对计ŽZŠ÷“I设计C’A›€们“s“™“¯˜°图灵Š÷C这Žg‘´¬为计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw“IŠî础B图灵Š÷•ïŠÜˆÈ‰º™{˜¢•”•ªFÙŒÀ长“IŽ¥带C•ª¬带•„†“I单Œ³B还—Lˆê˜¢‰ÂˆÈ读Žæ•„†›ó«‘´ŽÊ“üŽ¥带“IŽ¥头Cˆê˜¢‘¶储Ž¥头ó态“Ió态Šñ‘¶ŠíˆÈ‹y‰Â”\“IŽw—ß—ñ•\BÝ“–¡“I计ŽZŠ÷’†CŽ¥带A‘œ¥RAM“IH쑶储ŠíCŽ¥头¥’†‰›处—单Œ³CŽw—ß—ñ•\•Û‘¶Ý计ŽZŠ÷“I“à‘¶’†BsŠÇ图灵Š÷¥ˆê组简单“I规则C’A›€“IŒ÷”\‹p异í强‘åC这实际㥓–¡Š—L计ŽZŠ÷“s‰ÂˆÈ执s“I‘€ìBsŠÇ‰ä们“I计ŽZŠ÷显‘R还—LX‘½•”•ªC—á”@‰i‹v«‘¶储˜aŠ—L‘´‘¼组ŒB图灵Š÷‰Â计ŽZ“I每˜¢问题“s‰ÂŽg—pLambda‰‰ŽZ—ˆ计ŽZC这¥编’ö语Œ¾Œ¤‹†“IŠî础B‰Â计ŽZ«—论试图对‰Â计ŽZ˜a•s‰Â计ŽZ进s•ª类B—L±问题—R˜°‘´–{质Ž§Ù–@—p计ŽZŠ÷‰ð™rC‘´’†ˆê˜¢’˜–¼“I—áŽq¥暂’â问题C您‰ÂˆÈÝ该问题’†预测’ö˜¥”Û«‰i远’âŽ~运sˆ½继续运sBÝ–^±’ö˜’†C计ŽZŠ÷ˆ½lÙ–@‰ñ“šB˜¸—论ã讲C许‘½问题¥‰ÂˆÈ‰ð™r“IC’A实际ã—v‰ð™r“I问题”ä‰F’ˆ“I¶‘¶Šú—v‰Ô‘¾‘½“I“à‘¶ˆ½X‘½“I步骤—ˆ‰ð™rC›óŠŽ计ŽZ复杂“x试图ª˜这±问题“I扩“W’ö“x对这±问题进s•ª类B每种类Œ^“s—L许‘½•s“¯“I复杂«类别˜a问题类别B现实¢ŠE’†‘¶Ýœk‘½Ù–@‰ð™r“I问题C’AK运“I¥C计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw‰Æ—L许‘½偷偷–Ì–Ì“I‹ZIC‰ÂˆÈŽgŽ–î变Œ¶”œ测C›ó获“¾œkD“I“šˆÄC’A您‰i远•s‰ï’m“¹›€们¥”ۥʼnÀ“šˆÄBŽZ–@¥“Æ—§˜°Ž|݉ð™r“Á’è问题“IdŒˆ½编’ö语Œ¾“Iˆê组Žw—ßB这—L“_‘œ”@‰½构Œš’ö˜“I”é诀C›óŠŽÝ开发ŽZ–@•û–Ê进s—¹‘å—ÊHìˆÈ[•ª—˜—p计ŽZŠ÷B•s“¯“IŽZ–@‰ÂˆÈ达“ž‘Š“¯“IÅ终结‰ÊC—á”@«Š÷”WˆÂ顺˜”r˜C’A¥–^±ŽZ–@—v”ä‘´‘¼ŽZ–@‚Á“¾‘½C这¥ÝOinj复杂“x‰º进sŒ¤‹†“IBM‘§论Œ¤‹†M‘§“I«质ˆÈ‹y”@‰½进s“x—ÊC‘¶储˜a传达B

218F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 17:50

˜¸0““ž100“Ž—ŒÁŽù—v两˜¢”¼¬时B

219F“½–¼F2021/02/17(…) 02:23

I think we can't deliberately produce emotions which doesn't mean we can't pretend to be emotional. Emotion is a physical reaction and can be said to be a kind of natural phenomenon with a rationale, but it seems that it is not generally recognized as such.

220F“½–¼F2021/02/21(“ú) 00:48

The greatest and most devastating nature of YouTube is the accelerating and forcible obsolescence of any content. Are the founders anti-culturalists or even anti-humanists? But it may only be part of Google's Skynetize program...

221F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:12

I pray from the bottom of my heart that Japanese cedar pollen will disappear from this world as soon as possible.

222F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:16

‰ä’S‹F“˜“ú–{Ἁԕ²«s‰õ˜¸这˜¢¢ŠEãÁŽ¸B

223F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:19

Je prie sincèrement que le pollen de cèdre du Japon disparaisse de ce monde le plus tôt possible.

224F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:20

Oro sinceramente para que el polen de cedro japonés desaparecer de este mundo lo antes posible.

225F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:21

Saya dengan tulus berdoa semoga serbuk sari cedar Jepang menghilang dari dunia ini secepatnya.

226F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:22

मैं ईमानदारी से प्रार्थना करता हूं कि जापानी देवदार पराग इस दुनिया से जल्द से जल्द गायब हो जाएगा।

227F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:23

أدعو بصدق أن يختفي لقاح الأرز الياباني من هذا العالم في أسرع وقت ممكن.

228F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:24

„` „y„ƒ„{„‚„u„~„~„u „}„€„|„„ƒ„Ž, „‰„„„€„q„ „„„|„Ž„ˆ„p „‘„„€„~„ƒ„{„€„s„€ „‚„y„ƒ„p „y„ƒ„‰„u„x„|„p „y„x „„„„€„s„€ „}„y„‚„p „{„p„{ „}„€„w„~„€ „ƒ„{„€„‚„u„u.

229F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:25

Mi sincere preĝas, ke japana riza poleno malaperu de ĉi tiu mondo kiel eble plej baldaŭ.

230F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:25

ƒ®ƒÏƒÍƒÐƒÃύƒÔƒÍƒÊƒ¿ƒÇ ƒÃƒÇƒÉƒÇƒÈƒÏƒÇƒËά ƒÅ ƒÇƒ¿ƒÎƒÖƒËƒÇƒÈή ƒÁύƒÏƒÅ ƒÏƒÒƒÄƒÇƒÍύ ƒËƒ¿ ƒÃƒÌƒ¿ƒÓƒ¿ƒËƒÇƒÐƒÑƒÃί ƒ¿ƒÎό ƒ¿ƒÒƒÑόƒË ƒÑƒÍƒË ƒÈόƒÐƒÊƒÍ ƒÑƒÍ ƒÐƒÒƒËƒÑƒÍƒÊόƒÑƒÃƒÏƒÍ ƒÂƒÒƒËƒ¿ƒÑό.

231F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:26

Et sincere ora Iaponica rice est de hoc mundo tollitur pollen quam primum.

232F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 08:23

Chongqing level reminded me The Matrix. I think it's because of the long coat that 47 is wearing, the atmosphere of the gloomy rainy neon street, and the background music at the exit.

233F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 08:33

d庆级别让‰ä‘z‹N—¹üK‹q’é‘B‰ä认为¥ˆö为47ú’…ˆêŒ长ŠO“…C阴ˆÃ“I‰J轓ø“”ŠX“¹“IŸƒŸ„ˆÈ‹yoŒû处“I”wŒi‰¹乐B

234F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:20

Latin has no aorists and no optative mood. There is no mediopassive voice. The impression is that it is fairly clean, instead of the complicated rules of Greek.

In Latin, the perfect role plays a large role instead of the Aorist.

However, with regard to nouns and adjectives, ablative cases remain in Latin.
Greek has up to the third change, Latin has up to the fifth change.

The number of participles has decreased in Latin. There are only present participle, passive complete participle, and future participle.
The subjunctive mood also plays the role of the optative sentence in Greek.
On the contrary, the disadvantage is that the subjunctive mood has too many roles and is difficult to judge.

In Latin there is no so-called that clause for indirect speech. Indefinite syntax only.

Greek has less overlapping variants than Latin, probably because it has more rules.
However, I feel that Latin is not just simpler than Greek in that it has ablative cases and gerunds, but it is an old form developed by another route.

235F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:30

There is no case inflection in the case of predicate apposition of adjectives.
There is a difference from Greek and Latin in the degree of freedom of word order. The principle of the second place of definite verbs. A convenient law to read.

Impression that the role of the subjunctive is quite limited.
As a language, I feel that it is simpler than Greek and Latin.

Auxiliary verbs play a big role.
On the other hand, Greek and Latin have their own changes such as completion and future as well as past forms. So the changes to remember are incomparable compared to German.

Naturally an aorist? not exist.
The role of the past system has decreased, and the perfect form seems to play a considerable role (although this point is the same in Latin).
There is no mediopassive voice, and the passive voice has no unique form.
However, there is a feeling that the reflexive verb covers the absence of the mediopassive voice.

There are few rules to remember in English, but there may be many customs to know. The difficulty of learning English may be found there.

236F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:31

The method of making the perfect form using the Be verb can be seen in Greek and Latin as well.
In Greek, the eimi and participle are used in the third-person plural of the mediopassive / passive completion of the plosive stem verb. However, the participle itself changes according to gender.
In Latin, the participle is used with the person change of sum at the completion of passive. However, the participle itself changes according to gender.

German has more overlap than Latin. The inconvenience is compensated by word order.
The invariance in the case of predicate apposition is also characteristic.
There is a textbook explanation that it becomes an adverb when it has a predicate apposition, especially when it is a verb that is not Sein, but if you speak Greek and Latin, you can see that this is just an adjective that is originally in the predicate apposition. Even if the adjectives have the same predicate apposition, the nouns to be described and the gender case are required to match.
However, even in Greek, the neutral accusative case of adjectives is said to be an adverb, and in Latin, there is also an adverb of ablative case, so it may not be impossible to see all of this in German as an adverb.

237F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:32

I feel that the German case inflection is much simpler, at least compared to Greek.
Is the difficulty of German rather indistinguishable from gender based on the characteristics of nouns?
In addition, the role of the dative is increasing, and I feel that the burden on the dative is heavy.
However, since the dative is often accompanied by a preposition, I feel that the need to change the dative itself may diminish. The changes have already disappeared in English, but I can understand them well.

The nominative and accusative, non-male singular homogenizations suggest that we will follow the changes that actually took place in English. Most of the cases without prepositions are nominative or accusative, so there is little need to change the dative that appears occasionally.

Indefinite articles are not found in Greek and Latin. It's in English.

By the way, I hear that Icelandic and Gothic have retained their ancient forms.
So, I don't have the ability to judge whether the simplifications realized in English have sprouted in German and are unique to Germanic.

238F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:35

It can be said that there is basically no case inflection. Of course, due to the influence of Norman Conquest, English was the official language of French for a while, so it can be said that the vocabulary is in a state of confusion due to the intrusion of vocabulary originating from Latin.
It is a well-known fact that it is a distant cause of the difficulty of learning English now.

However, I thought that this vocabulary confusion promoted the simplification of the grammatical structure, but I would like to learn a little more.

English has stopped changing. It's almost the same as an agglutinative language. Tendency to rely more on word order than German.
I feel the slimming of the thinking economy.

Even under such circumstances, I feel that the functions of the past form can be maintained in English rather than in German.

Does the dominant language tend to be simplified? According to non-native learning. The Koine Greek, which spells a new translation of the Bible in Greek, is already a simplification of the classical Attic dialect.

As long as my interest in Indo-European language continues, I will continue this quest.

239F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:39

Keep in mind that some fatal translation mistakes are due to Google.

240F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:41

Ah, that's not 100%. Absolutely the original text is also incomplete.

241F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:56

Fundamentalistically, it's out of the ordinary. It is extremely difficult to define exactly the core of his dramaturgy, so I would like to write down my impression as honestly as possible.

Geography of the Late Vedic Period
The general area of the composition of the early Upanishads is considered as northern India. The region is bounded on the west by the upper Indus valley, on the east by lower Ganges region, on the north by the Himalayan foothills, and on the south by the Vindhya mountain range. Scholars are reasonably sure that the early Upanishads were produced at the geographical center of ancient Brahmanism, comprising the regions of Kuru-Panchala and Kosala-Videha together with the areas immediately to the south and west of these. This region covers modern Bihar, Nepal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, eastern Rajasthan, and northern Madhya Pradesh.

While significant attempts have been made recently to identify the exact locations of the individual Upanishads, the results are tentative. Witzel identifies the center of activity in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad as the area of Videha, whose king, Janaka, features prominently in the Upanishad. The Chandogya Upanishad was probably composed in a more western than eastern location in the Indian subcontinent, possibly somewhere in the western region of the Kuru-Panchala country.

Compared to the Principal Upanishads, the new Upanishads recorded in the Muktikā belong to an entirely different region, probably southern India, and are considerably relatively recent. In the fourth chapter of the Kaushitaki Upanishad, a location named Kashi (modern Varanasi) is mentioned.

242F“½–¼F2021/02/27(“y) 10:43

I want to make things proper and short.

243F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 07:34

It seems quite meaningful to alternate between conversations with decent people and conversations with non-decent people. Efforts to avoid tunnel vision seem to need to be voluntary.

244F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 07:50

The translation of the novel is still incomplete. I'm sorry.

245F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 08:01

In general, aversion and oppression of sexual content can be attributed to its eeriness that our free will cannot intervene.

246F“½–¼F2021/03/03(…) 06:35

Exit doesn't exist, huh?

247F“½–¼F2021/03/06(“y) 23:06

Stupidly, I didn't realize for a while that it was Mendoza, not Sapienza. I was wondering if the sound effects were applied to the whole trilogy.

248F“½–¼F2021/03/08(ŒŽ) 23:28

The MacBook keyboard is actually pretty thin and quiet. Their features are much clearer than the cheaper Bluetooth keyboards that look similar.

249F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 11:52

Here's a fragments I remember about the rather weird dream I had before I completely lost my memory. The desire for a MacBook Air and the discord with my dad caused by trivial things was fairly clear, but most of the somewhat narrative cutscenes that followed just confused me. An erect bipedal black cat with an estimated height of 2 m started mating with something like a black cat, probably about the size of a medium-sized dog, on the way to lead me, and finished in about 5 seconds. He told me something like "I've never had a child with this." Again he led me and I tried to follow, but the medium-sized black cat or something, or something similar, tried to attack my crotch. I tried to protect myself from it and push it down from a bridge-like place. Somehow it was interrupted and I got up with sweat on my back. They are abnormal and the reflection source is not clear. Weird.

250F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 15:22

Lunate Elf
Shanghai Tea House
Ultimate Truth
Who done it
Night falls (Immaterial and Missing Power)
Ascension
War
Crushing moon
Wriggle Akizuki
I can only hear the song
Voyage 1970 (non-loop recommended)
Oriental Dark Flight
Usa-sama's bare hat
Because I'm scolded by Princess Inada
Tomorrow's day, yesterday
Hana no Sakazuki Oeyama
Religious Sun Faith
Hartmann's Youkai Girl
Skyruin
A journey across time and space on a ghost liner
You for romance in the night sky
Mysterious case in your town
Two-color lotus flower butterfly (Penglai doll)
Enigmatic Doll
Demystify Feast

251F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 15:24

Hmm some terrible wording... Google assume l'entière responsabilité!

252F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 18:17

Hiroyuki hält sich grundsätzlich an das Gesetz, ist also kein Psychopath im engeren Sinne.

253F“½–¼F2021/03/11(–Ø) 23:16

Well, when compared using Wikipedia, the amount of information on the two device screens is about the same. A 7.9-inch iPad mini with a 4:3 aspect ratio and a 12.1-inch laptop with a 16:10 aspect ratio. By the way, the laptop looks much bigger in full screen 16:9 video

254F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:07

Here's proper translation. Probably.

Lunate Elf (EoSD)
Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea (EoSD)
Ultimate Truth (PCB)
Charming Domination ~ Who done it? (PCB)
Night Falls ~ Evening Star (IaMP)
Skygazer (IaMP)
Swift Battle (IaMP)
Broken Moon (IaMP)
Stirring an Autumn Moon ~ Mooned Insect (IN)
Deaf to all but the Song (IN)
Voyage 1970 (IN)
Oriental Dark Flight (PoFV)
White Flag of Usa Shrine (PoFV)
Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me (MoF)
Tomorrow will be Special; Yesterday was Not (MoF)
A Flower Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe (SA)
Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion (SA)
Hartmann's Youkai Girl (SA)
At the End of Spring (UFO)
Sky Ruin (UFO)
Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship (UFO)
UFO Romance in the Night Sky (UFO)
The Mystery in Your Town (DS)
Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly ~ Red and White (Dolls in Pseudo Paradise)
Enigmatic Doll (Dolls in Pseudo Paradise)
Demystify Feast (Magical Astronomy)

255F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:15

Ah! Holy Motherfucker! My efforts have gone to nothing!

256F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:43

I have to report my new stupidity. I initialized my PC before I added the continuation of Kunoichi. I'm so sorry.

257F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:47

I'M sad.

258F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:47

Huh...? I hate me as always.

259F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:51

>>257 Gotcha. It represents "M"asochistic character, right?

260F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:00

To be honest, I'm shocked.

261F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:09

Actually I (and perhaps some other users) think I chilling out here as a small, closed or exclusive place. That's the significance of existence.

262F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:11

Yeah I think so.

263F“½–¼F2021/03/16(‰Î) 22:07

Ah, please tell me. Should I add a short continuation soon, or should I add all the continuations in a few months, or neither?

264F“½–¼F2021/03/16(‰Î) 22:20

This requires monetization. Seriously lol.

265F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:04

Guten Morgen, Leben!

266F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:07

Oh es tut mir leid. Dies basierte auf der Japanische Standardzeit.

267F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:09

Ja, du kannst immer weinen.

268F“½–¼F2021/03/21(“ú) 07:31

By all means when the idioms and phrases we have trusted almost unknowingly have been removed.

269F“½–¼F2021/03/22(ŒŽ) 02:39

I don't think it is possible to translate the original meaning perfectly. The question here is how much to change the meaning. How should I deal with it?

270F“½–¼F2021/03/22(ŒŽ) 02:56

Some workarounds: Do not correct, or correct only clearly mistranslated words, or correct all unnatural expressions. But I don't want to lose my sanity.

271F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 10:02

You are ahead of the pursuit of ultimate torture, right?

272F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 10:03

Or we?

273F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 18:10

Is the original sin prosecutable? If so, it may even establish a new discipline.

274F“½–¼F2021/03/25(–Ø) 05:22

My faint expectation that something might change if I encouraged behavior change based on my or our homeostatic logic was fragile and crumbled. It was just a setback. It seems to disappear if you kill it, but it doesn't actually disappear. In principle, it does not physically "disappear". If the main purpose is to annoy, the necessity of taking innocent measures such as what to do is unreasonable. It wouldn't help anyone. Or, one of the most terrifying things is that its expertise can also be a cage or prison that traps the subject. It is thought that everyone has a kind of destructive urge to call it anti-ego, but the mob rule for the mob rule draws a fractal circle and traps consciousness. I find me in him and he finds him in me. It is sometimes described as love and hate and is one of the major nonsensical factors that shape our self-consciousness. Don't get me wrong even if the subject becomes unclear. Because all the riders of all time were the ideological prey of mature women. Soon after, our beloved bastards estrus and sprouted from the infancy of the super-ego. These links have been built on a process-oriented overkill, but when someone asks if all of these attempts were in vain, I would have to be prepared to remain silent semi-permanently. It's not eternal, but it's far from the usual time interval. Machine development for cryptanalysis was more real than Interstellar and more than a dream trip. Romance sometimes seems to demand me to be very realistic. I have never sincerely thanked or apologized to anyone, but there is no lie in my feelings. I want to shave my hair. I want to shave all the waste. Advocate a policy of removing all impurities, filling all deficiencies, tame all arrogance, and not ignoring even capillary-sized downy hair. In most cases, flush toilets are not allowed to flush tissue paper, with exceptions. By the way, the coping method when attacked by sleepiness has not been established in the academic society. Our cunning and well-prepared personality can be better utilized. It is often associated with crime, but extreme successes are well known to stand out. The problem of non-trivial and non-linear sentimental manifestations such as discomfort and goose bumps in the chills has been particularly plagued in developed countries for the last decade. Even if both extreme solutions come up from Olympus, the surroundings will not forgive him. It, or he mainly ordered me to stop it. Act, think, ask for help, try to escape, dissipate frustration. Lubricating oil seems to have been removed in all.

275F“½–¼F2021/03/26(‹à) 07:08

Can we maintain mental hygiene by temporarily understanding knowledge and concepts using familiar examples?

276F“½–¼F2021/03/26(‹à) 16:22

We have the right (not the obligation) to imitate someone or something, don't we?

277F“½–¼F2021/03/27(“y) 20:28

Simply too fatty to night. Be careful not to overdose beef or pork ribs.

278F“½–¼F2021/03/30(‰Î) 23:10

Kuzumanju and Mizuyokan looked quite small before eating, but they actually satisfied me with one each. Kuzumanju was better for me at that time.

279F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:18

The murderer girl, Kimika Sakurai, strangled her classmate the moment he ejaculated in her vagina. His body should have floated because it was probably a typical strangulation. And she is not tall. So she would have had to cling to him or stand on a table or chair. There is no mention of pedestals or chairs in the text, and situationally his feet landed on them and strangulation failed...?! Oh, I was forgetting about that she "aggressively strangled him." She didn't leave him at the end. She is likely to have a tremendous amount of strength, even considering that he is exhausted. Did she grow up as a child soldier or something...?

280F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:44

Humans are mysterious.
Even memories that I thought I could never forget become ambiguous over time.

3 years ago.
Was that the return of a family trip to celebrate passing high school?
A dozing truck rushed into a car that was driving on the highway.
The father in the driver's seat, the mother in the passenger seat, and the younger sister sitting side by side in the back seat were all crushed.

Then, as I was lonely for the rest of my life, I decided to enroll in a dormitory school on an isolated island in the sea, instead of the school I was supposed to go to, without knowing what happened.@

At the beginning, I couldn't get used to my classmates, and I spent days suffering from nightmarish memories that sometimes revived.
However, as the days went by, I gradually started talking to my classmates.
Eventually, I somehow realized that each of them seemed to come to this school with their own circumstances.
Apparently, it turns out that this school is not an ordinary school.
By the time they were promoted to the second grade, the private school Vane Gakuen No. 2 Branch School, which they attend, was established with the heart of a leading conglomerate called the Vane Group, and due to various circumstances, it was possible to lead a normal student life. It has also become clear that they are responsible for philanthropic activities that bring together difficult students and teach them how to live in society.@

By the time I was in the third grade, I was able to call myself my best friend.
You can even have someone who secretly falls in love with you.
I almost never remembered the nightmarish memories of the accident, or even the vestiges of my family that I thought I could never forget.

And --- today.
I, Yoichi Kaburagi, received a diploma with 39 classmates.

281F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:51

After the graduation ceremony, come back to the classroom.
Somehow, to the place where there was a feeling of itchy air that everyone couldn't leave this place.
It was Gondo, the homeroom teacher, who opened the door and entered.
Gondo, who stood on the podium, slowly looked around the classroom with a smile on his face.
The noisy classroom slowly calmed down.
"Congratulations on your graduation"
"Thank you, Professor Gondo"
On behalf of everyone, Susumu Sawamura, the class president and student president, answered.
He is an honor student who is anthropomorphic of seriousness.
"The ship to the mainland will leave in seven days. Until then. To you guys ---"
So, once he cuts his words, Gondo slowly looks over the classroom again.
With a smile on my face.
Then, after opening a generous amount, slowly open your lips.
"Get killed each other"@
(Ha ccc?)
I didn't understand the meaning of the words, and I was surprised.
It will be the same for other students.
The air of confusion spreads during the class.
"What's that, what a joke? It's super boring."
The first person to open his mouth was Yuhei Arisawa, the only brown hair in the classroom.
It's a sports yankee.
From the back seat, I stare at Gondo with a sharp look.
"It's not a joke. What, it's just a life-threatening game."
"I'm sorry!"
Almost at the same time as Arisawa yelled, a dry sound rang in the classroom.
(eccc)
What I saw was the pistol held by Gondo and the smoke shed thinly from its muzzle.
When I turned around in a hurry, I opened my eyes in a half-hearted position while trying to stand up, and Arisawa, who was stiff, and a gun mark on the blackboard right next to his head jumped into my eyes.
(Gun ... real ...!?)
The classroom calms down without even screaming.@
"I understand that it's not a joke. Then I'll explain the rules briefly. It's life-threatening, so listen."
Gondo turns to the blackboard and writes the rules and other things on the board while making a hard noise.
Now that I'm turning my back, or maybe I'll be suppressed.
I couldn't move at all, even though I had a glimpse of such a thing in my mind.
The center of the front row.
Even though I was sitting closest to Gondo.
But I couldn't move, as if everyone in the class, not just me, was sewn on the spot.
Because the pistol that Gondo had was real.
The pistol has the power to kill people.
That was enough to bind people with fear.@
Gondo puts the chalk on it, making a high-pitched noise, and quickly removes the powder on his hands.
"There are five rules in all. One, everyone who survives for seven days is the winner. Two, those who killed their classmates are given kill points, KP for short. Those who already have KP. If you kill, the points that the person has will also be yours. If multiple people cooperate and kill, KP will be given to the person who stabbed the todome. 3, 1KP at the end of the game 10 million yen will be paid for each. Four, at the start of the game, participants will be given a mobile terminal to notify the notification from the operation, three days' worth of water, food and weapons. Five, during the game, the game Anyone who goes out of the area will be considered disqualified and will be disposed of. Any questions? "
"I have a question"
It was Sawamura who raised his hand.
"What?"
"This cannot be forgiven. It's definitely illegal. If the police find it, the school will be closed. The teacher will be caught."@

282F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:00

"If that's the question? If so, this game is a traditional event that has been going on for generations since the first grade. What grade are you guys?"
"13th term ........."
"That's the answer"
Sawamura's expression turns pale in Gondo's words.
However, he continued his words, with a cold sweat.
Even in this situation, I honestly respected the appearance of trying to be the leader of the class.
"Well, for what purpose ..."
"If you're a good man, you've probably heard the word Guy Poison? It's also called Guy in a jar."
"... This is a curse that was performed in ancient China ..."
"That's right. If you put 100 kinds of poisonous insects in a closed container and leave them unattended, they will not be able to endure hunger and will kill each other. Among them, the one who survived is the strongest. As expected, Sawamura. "
(In other words, we mean the role of the bug ...)
"But we're not bugs. Well, that rule allows us to survive together without killing each other?"@
To the third question, Gondo smiles deeply as if he were willing to do so.
"Of course. You are rational human beings, not bugs. If we all work together and survive, we are all winners."
The reply was hope.
"Well then ... Let's do our best together. We can do it!"
Sawamura's words somehow brighten the air in the classroom.
"As Sawamura says, this is not possible if we cooperate."
Vice Chairman Rika Shiiba was the first to show her support.
Honor student with thick glasses like the bottom of a milk bottle.
And he is also Sawamura's lover.@
It was only natural to show support for Sawamura's remarks first.
To follow her, everyone raises positive words such as yes, let's do it, we can do it, and let's help each other.
I was one of them.
"That's what I'm doing. With the bonds I've cultivated over the past three years, I'll be able to overcome just seven days of survival.
Immediately after Gondo's words, white smoke suddenly spewed out from the ceiling and walls.
"Okay, everyone! Never die! We are all friends! Believe in our friends!"
At the end of Sawamura's angry voice, I lost consciousness.@

283F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:06

"---Hmmccc"
The tingling sensation on my cheeks slowly awakened my consciousness.
When I open my eyes, I see weeds swaying in the faint wind.
The tingling sensation seems to have been the sensation of the weeds hitting the cheeks.
Get up slowly.
I feel the wind.
It was outside.
Looking around, you can see the trees swaying the treetops in the wind.
Apparently, he was lying in the woods.
There was an unfamiliar rucksack at my feet.
When I pulled it in and checked the contents, it was a retort-packed rice and bread, food such as powdered soup, two bottles of water in a 2 liter PET bottle, and a mobile terminal that looked like a smartphone.
"This, this ........."
A black lump that glows black.
When I take it out slowly while swallowing spit, it is heavy.
It was a pistol.
Moreover, if the knowledge gained from anime and manga is correct, this is an Austrian Glock military and police automatic pistol.
"Glock 17 ... Is this my weapon ..."
The heart beats loudly.
Of course, I have never held a real pistol.
Hahaha, my breathing gets rough.
But I'm not in a panic.
There may be some points that the understanding has not caught up with or that have been overlooked.
I also have a negative feeling about why this is the case.
However, what is certain is that this kind of situation is often seen in games, anime, and manga.
If you don't follow the rules, death awaits you.
No matter how ridiculous the rule is.
(Calm down ... As Sawamura says, all you have to do is survive for 7 days ...)
Repeat deep breathing and manage to adjust your breathing.
You can calm down because you have hope.
(I can do it. If we are ...)
Tell yourself that.
(First of all, secure a safe hideout ... If possible, secure water and food ...)
Given only three days' worth of water and food, the aim is to move to find them so that players can meet each other and develop into a scramble.
(Never do what you want ccc)
At that very moment, I made up my mind and tried to move.
Suddenly, the warship March echoed loudly

284F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:13

"........."
I was so surprised that I became rigid.
Surprised by the sound, small birds fly away from the nearby treetops all at once.
The sound was from inside the rucksack.
(Why ccc)
impatience.
anger.
anxiety.
Such negative emotions attack at once.
In a hurry, take out the inside of the rucksack and take out the cause of the sound.
It was a mobile device.
Gondo said that it was a terminal for notifying the notification from the management.
(Notice from headquarters ccc)
When I touched the screen, the sound stopped and the notification content was displayed.
"ehccc"
It was a short while that I felt a slight relief when the sound stopped.
At the same time as the content displayed on the screen jumped into my eyes, my head turned white.
[Kill information]
Dead: Susumu Sawamura
Killer: Rika Shiiba
Killing method: Killing
Rika Shiiba's KP: 0 ¨ 1
Remaining players: 40 ¨ 39
"Why ......... Mr. Shiiba, Mr. Sawamura ...?"
The figures of Sawamura and Shiiba come to mind.
They were both serious, honor student, and happy couples.
It shouldn't be cold, but my body trembles.
I didn't understand.
Shiiba must have been the first to support Sawamura's words.
At that time.
"It's strange. I thought I heard it from this person ..."
Riding on the wind, I heard such a voice.
"........."
Reflexively grab a pistol and rucksack and lie down at the base of a nearby tree.
Eventually, the sound of stepping on the grass and the sound of stepping on the branches are approaching.
It wasn't one either.
"Surely, Shiiba kills Sawamura. I thought I couldn't kill insects either."
The voice I heard was, of course, familiar to me.
Listen to that voice and get more curled up.
I didn't really want to meet him in this situation.
"Maybe that rumor was true."
"What is a rumor?"
"Sawamura was having an affair. Isn't this an opportunity?"
The voice masters continue the conversation with a laid-back voice without noticing me.
However, the content was shocking.
(Sawamura is having an affair ccc!? Such ccc)
It was unbelievable that Sawamura, who was a serious human being who was described as an anthropomorphic human being, was having an affair.
"Ah, that's it. Is it Sakurai?"
The heartbeat bounces on the name that comes out next.
(Mr. Sakurai ccc Such ccc)
What came to my mind was long black hair, white skin, and a cute smiling schoolgirl.
Kimika Sakurai.
For me, it's my first love.
"He has a good body. It smells really good. I want to do it if I have a chance."

(Bullshitccc)
The vulgar words make my body hot.
My body trembles with anger that seems to have polluted my thoughts.
"Is that rumor true? Sakurai is a bitch. I can't see that."
(That's not the case ...)
I haven't had much conversation, but it's definitely not the case.
There was no basis, but I was convinced.
"Come on, isn't there something like that? At least I'm not."
"Me too"
(Look, that's just a rumor. It's foolish to believe a rumor that has no roots or leaves ...)
"If you think that Sawamura was ahead of you, it's a tantrum."
"That's right. I'll blame you."
"No, what about Arisawa? Did you do that?"
"Troublesome, you guys. Be more nervous. There may be prey around there."
(Arisawa ccc!)

285F“½–¼F2021/04/06(‰Î) 19:33

Oilish music again.

286F“½–¼F2021/04/13(‰Î) 04:33

They have proved by their own hundreds of years of effort that the attempt to conquer the world is not just a fantasy. Their aesthetic advantage is not innate, but the result of a large marketing strategy.

287F“½–¼F2021/04/17(“y) 07:15

Embodied capitalism is a mega 'apparatus of bodily production', a compound of biotechnologies and information technologies. The embodied experience of precarity is how the regime of embodied capitalism becomes inscribed on the flesh of living labour, that is the individual worker's body.

288F“½–¼F2021/04/19(ŒŽ) 03:42

WTF

289F“½–¼F2021/04/19(ŒŽ) 03:44

Big Sur todavía parece tener algunos problemas.

290F“½–¼F2021/04/22(–Ø) 08:48

Linus Tech Tips fait-il partie des stupides YouTubers?

291F“½–¼F2021/04/23(‹à) 04:01

I got up a little after midnight (about 4 hours ago). Therefore, it can be estimated that I will be sleepy around noon today, 12 hours after waking up. In addition, previous experience has shown that itching of the jowl, cheeks, forehead, and scalp increases exponentially after the estimated drowsiness time. Those itchiness are attenuated by my usual itch-relieving procedure with a shower, but they are notorious for their extremely short remission times under certain sleep deprivation conditions.

292F“½–¼F2021/04/23(‹à) 04:31

I'm going to activate the shower protocol for the time being. The scheduled activation time is from noon to 15:00 today. Depending on the intensity and urgency of the itch, I request permission to preferentially use the shower. The chin skin is too worn to shave, so I'll put it off.

293F“½–¼F2021/04/26(ŒŽ) 13:35

A triumvirate (Latin: triumvirātus) or a triarchy is a political regime ruled or dominated by three powerful individuals known as triumvirs (Latin: triumviri). The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader. In the context of the Soviet Union and Russia, the term troika (Russian for "group of three") is used for "triumvirate".

294F“½–¼F2021/04/27(‰Î) 18:57

I feel that the two systems of value judgment that are inherent in me are a kind of controversial. Roughly they are oriental and western. I have never lived outside of Japan, but I think the cause of my potential Western value judgment system can be found in the history of Japan over the last 100 or more years. So I love porn.

295F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 04:30

Hi May!

296F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 04:38

Subjective personality judgments often cause ambiguous interpersonal cognition. Apex Legends is one of the most well-recognized online games in recent years.

297F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 05:19

You know, a kind of obsession with "I don't want to get out of the comfort zone" can manifest itself in anyone. Of course including me. However, keep in mind the actions we can only take in the comfort zone. Reading, walking, diary, meditation, soliloquy and various private activities. Too much focus or distraction for them is a normal process. Social subjects are not inherently obliged to imprison themselves mentally for introspection. The layer of personality is single, but the layer of imagination is theoretically infinite. Cognitive dissonance based on misunderstandings about this divergence hinders communication with others. In order to present a more concrete example, there are some things that come to mind when you throw yourself away. Excuse me if this is too intimate to sympathize. Maybe fatefully intuition: https://ch.dlsite.com/matome/75804?dls=&k_matome_maniax_pc

298F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 05:28

Thanks a lot though.

299F“½–¼F2021/05/03(ŒŽ) 12:37

I swear my mouth has a sewer fragrance.

300F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 10:35

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who create words and those who use them.

‘±‚«‚ð“Ç‚Þ ‘S•” <<‘O100 ŽŸ100> ÅV30 £ã‚Ö
–¼‘O ƒƒ‚
‰æ‘œb‚¨ŠG‚©‚«b’·•¶/ˆêsƒ‚[ƒhbŽ©“®XV