Provisional Logistics

葉っぱ天国 > 独り言・奇声 > スレ一覧 101- 201- 301- 401-キーワード▼下へ
1:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

2:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:43

I confirmed that there is no problem for the time being, so I would like to talk a little about the day before. I just had to reluctantly round it up with a thumbnail of the Zeyen Priestess by Kuronomiki. Most of this time was spent on some chubby live-actions and opportunistic ghosts, but in the end they were just preparations. I cannot argue that these are uncontrolled due to my immaturity. But it's over. More importantly, that's why I dared to come to the frontier. To put it simply, I've closed down Twitter and Casphy Haven. In the former, my account is unnecessarily bloated and advertising is very uncomfortable. The latter made me simply bored. By the way, the technical problems with the devices around me (or maybe this could be my own) bother me the most. Good grief.

3:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 01:47

Nape acne is sometimes more serious than anything else. I think everyone has such experience.

4:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:05

I'll try this to find out the character limit here. Of course, I might be able to copy and paste a long sentence from Wikipedia, but that is not my intention. Like this and my point, soliloquy should be done at will. That is by no means an obligation. Everyone can be intelligent men and women, and everyone has the right to participate in the development and expansion of their potential. I'm not going to do any dubious missionary work here with any jargon. In the first place, I don't think I have a firm and basic idea, and therefore I can't teach anyone anything. And here's the disappointing news. The survey on the character limit was decided to be canceled due to excessive fatigue of the investigator. I pray for my quick recovery.

5:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:13

The advantage of word count is much better than Twitter. It simply means more freedom. The differences in functionality are not negligible, but I think some percent of Twitter users need a fresh sick bag.

6:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:23

Natalie Portman as female Thor...!? Wow.

7:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:36

I want to apply 'information compression aesthetics' to various things. It came to my mind when I watched an interview video of a French breakfast on YouTube yesterday.

8:A man who was exiled from here long ago:2020/08/25(火) 02:54

He says I'm a slave to my viewers. That's miserable.

続きを読む 全部 次100> 最新30 ▲上へ
名前 メモ
画像お絵かき長文/一行モード自動更新