Provisional Logistics

—t‚Á‚Ï“V‘ > “Ƃ茾EŠïº > ƒXƒŒˆê—— 1- 101- 201- 301- 401-yƒL[ƒ[ƒhz¥‰º‚Ö
1FA man who was exiled from here long agoF2020/08/25(‰Î) 01:23

Post for testing purposes.

207F“½–¼F2021/02/02(‰Î) 23:15

It is a metatheory created by combining the methodologies and ideas of Husserl, Saussure, Keizaburo Maruyama, Kiyohiko Ikeda and others.

Human beings believe in the theoretical system that they have in their hearts, and the "description" created by a certain procedure according to the theoretical system (it is, in fact, learned and imprinted, arbitrariness). (Although it was only born from the rules), it is the one that believes that it is the "absolute truth" itself, so there is an irreparable conflict between beliefs.

Therefore, structural constructionism adopts a method to avoid it. In other words, "phenomenon (= what each person feels)" is more important than "structure".

It was systematized by Takeo Saijo and others.

208F“½–¼F2021/02/05(‹à) 03:09

I didn't know that it was originally 4K video lol

209F“½–¼F2021/02/12(‹à) 18:32

No compliments or taunts required.

210F“½–¼F2021/02/13(“y) 08:11

Are we in each of our handmade unconscious stories?!

211F“½–¼F2021/02/15(ŒŽ) 00:01

Yes, I did a splash. Apparently there was no physical damage.

212F“½–¼F2021/02/15(ŒŽ) 00:06

I feel that it is inevitable to be interested in both the story itself and the video work with almost no story. They interact in the context of imagination.

213F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 02:59

›€¥’ʉߌ‹‡ŒÓÇŽ¢CõŽ¢CŠÛŽRŒhŽO˜YC’r“c´彥“™l“I•û–@˜aŽv‘zŽ§‘nŒš“IˆêŽíŒ³—˜_B

l—Þ‘ŠMŽ©ŒÈ內S[™|“I—˜_é“ŒnC•À‘ŠMªŸ—˜_é“Œn’ʉߖ^Ží’ö˜‘n‘¢“Ig•`qhi›‰Û㥔Ž›{“I˜aˆó“IC”CˆÓ«“IjB i˜ÔŠÇ›€‘ü¥œn‹K‘¥’†產¶“IjC’A›€¥ˆêŒÂl‘ŠMg絕›”^—h–{gCˆöŸÝM”O”VŠÔ‘¶Ý’˜–³–@œ\•â“IÕ“ËB

ˆöŸCŒ‹\Œš\Žå‹`ÌŽæ—¹ˆêŽí”ð–Æ›€“I•û–@BŠ·‹å˜b說CgŒ»Ûi=每ŒÂl“IŠ´Žójh”ägŒ‹\hXd—vB

214F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:04

‰ä›’¦ŽŽÝŸ™|QoŽš•„ÉŒÀ§Bác‘RC‰ä–ç‹–‰ÂˆÈœnWikipedia•¡»•À”S“\ˆêŒÂœk’·“I‹åŽqC’A”‡•s¥‰ä“IˆÓš¤B‘œ”‡žé˜a‰ä“IæVêyCŽ©Œ¾Ž©ŒêœäŠYç¬SŠ—~B”‡絕•s¥‹`–±B每ŒÂl“s‰ÂˆÈ¥ãà–¾“I’jl˜a—lC每ŒÂl“s—L™ÒäoᢓW˜a°“WŽ©ŒÈàI—Í“IžÜ—˜B‰ä•s˜ð—p”C‰½s˜bÝ”‡—¡˜ô”C‰½‰Â‹^“I鋳HìBŽñæC‰ä”Fˆ×‰äŸ“—LˆêŒÂŒ˜’莧Šî–{“I‘z–@CˆöŸ‰ä–³–@‹³”C‰½lB”‡¥—ßlŽ¸–]“IÁ‘§B—R‰—’²查ˆõ‰ß“x”晧CŒˆ’èŽæÁ—L莚•„ŒÀ§“I’²查B‰äˆ×‰ä“I‰õ‘¬N•œ‹F禱B

215F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:25

‰ä觉“¾对ŒÌŽ––{g˜a™{ŒÁ–v—LŒÌŽ–“I视频ì•i“sŠ´兴Žï¥•s‰Â”ð–Æ“IB‘¼们Ý‘zÛ“I”wŒi‰ºŒÝ动B

216F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:29

诉í—Ê开Žn运sB

217F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 03:58

‰ä们Œš—§—¹计ŽZŠ÷—ˆ扩“W‰ä们“I‘å脑BʼnC‰ÈŠw‰Æ们§‘¢计ŽZŠ÷—ˆ‰ð™rŽZ术问题C’AŽ–实证–¾C›€们对许‘½‘´‘¼•û–Ê–ç”ñí—L—pF运s®˜¢ŒÝ联ã¤Cžzžz”@¶“I图Œ`ClH‘å脑ˆ½–Í拟‰F’ˆC’A—ßl惊Šï“I¥CŠ—L这±“s归结为‘ü¥–|转—ë˜a“ß±B计ŽZŠ÷变“¾‰z—ˆ‰z¬CŒ÷”\‰z—ˆ‰z强‘åB 60”N‘ã’†ŠúC您“IŽèŠ÷拥—L“I计ŽZ”\—Í”ä‘S¢ŠE还‚BŽ§ŠŽ®˜¢ˆ¢”g罗“oŒŽ计划–{‰ÂˆÈÝ™{˜¢”C“V“°ã进sB计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw¥Œ¤‹†计ŽZŠ÷‰ÂˆÈ˜ôY么“IŽå题B›€¥ˆê˜¢‘½样‰»ŠŽd叠“I领ˆæC’A‰ä«‘´•ª为ŽO˜¢•”•ªB计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠwC计ŽZŠ÷H’ö˜a应—p’ö˜“IŠî–{—论B‰ä们«˜¸—论计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw”V•ƒ开ŽnFäˆ伦·图灵iAlan TuringjC‘¼«图灵Š÷“IŠT”OŒ`Ž®‰»C该图灵Š÷¥’Ê—p计ŽZŠ÷“I简单•`qBl们‘zo—¹‘´‘¼针对计ŽZŠ÷“I设计C’A›€们“s“™“¯˜°图灵Š÷C这Žg‘´¬为计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw“IŠî础B图灵Š÷•ïŠÜˆÈ‰º™{˜¢•”•ªFÙŒÀ长“IŽ¥带C•ª¬带•„†“I单Œ³B还—Lˆê˜¢‰ÂˆÈ读Žæ•„†›ó«‘´ŽÊ“üŽ¥带“IŽ¥头Cˆê˜¢‘¶储Ž¥头ó态“Ió态Šñ‘¶ŠíˆÈ‹y‰Â”\“IŽw—ß—ñ•\BÝ“–¡“I计ŽZŠ÷’†CŽ¥带A‘œ¥RAM“IH쑶储ŠíCŽ¥头¥’†‰›处—单Œ³CŽw—ß—ñ•\•Û‘¶Ý计ŽZŠ÷“I“à‘¶’†BsŠÇ图灵Š÷¥ˆê组简单“I规则C’A›€“IŒ÷”\‹p异í强‘åC这实际㥓–¡Š—L计ŽZŠ÷“s‰ÂˆÈ执s“I‘€ìBsŠÇ‰ä们“I计ŽZŠ÷显‘R还—LX‘½•”•ªC—á”@‰i‹v«‘¶储˜aŠ—L‘´‘¼组ŒB图灵Š÷‰Â计ŽZ“I每˜¢问题“s‰ÂŽg—pLambda‰‰ŽZ—ˆ计ŽZC这¥编’ö语Œ¾Œ¤‹†“IŠî础B‰Â计ŽZ«—论试图对‰Â计ŽZ˜a•s‰Â计ŽZ进s•ª类B—L±问题—R˜°‘´–{质Ž§Ù–@—p计ŽZŠ÷‰ð™rC‘´’†ˆê˜¢’˜–¼“I—áŽq¥暂’â问题C您‰ÂˆÈÝ该问题’†预测’ö˜¥”Û«‰i远’âŽ~运sˆ½继续运sBÝ–^±’ö˜’†C计ŽZŠ÷ˆ½lÙ–@‰ñ“šB˜¸—论ã讲C许‘½问题¥‰ÂˆÈ‰ð™r“IC’A实际ã—v‰ð™r“I问题”ä‰F’ˆ“I¶‘¶Šú—v‰Ô‘¾‘½“I“à‘¶ˆ½X‘½“I步骤—ˆ‰ð™rC›óŠŽ计ŽZ复杂“x试图ª˜这±问题“I扩“W’ö“x对这±问题进s•ª类B每种类Œ^“s—L许‘½•s“¯“I复杂«类别˜a问题类别B现实¢ŠE’†‘¶Ýœk‘½Ù–@‰ð™r“I问题C’AK运“I¥C计ŽZŠ÷‰ÈŠw‰Æ—L许‘½偷偷–Ì–Ì“I‹ZIC‰ÂˆÈŽgŽ–î变Œ¶”œ测C›ó获“¾œkD“I“šˆÄC’A您‰i远•s‰ï’m“¹›€们¥”ۥʼnÀ“šˆÄBŽZ–@¥“Æ—§˜°Ž|݉ð™r“Á’è问题“IdŒˆ½编’ö语Œ¾“Iˆê组Žw—ßB这—L“_‘œ”@‰½构Œš’ö˜“I”é诀C›óŠŽÝ开发ŽZ–@•û–Ê进s—¹‘å—ÊHìˆÈ[•ª—˜—p计ŽZŠ÷B•s“¯“IŽZ–@‰ÂˆÈ达“ž‘Š“¯“IÅ终结‰ÊC—á”@«Š÷”WˆÂ顺˜”r˜C’A¥–^±ŽZ–@—v”ä‘´‘¼ŽZ–@‚Á“¾‘½C这¥ÝOinj复杂“x‰º进sŒ¤‹†“IBM‘§论Œ¤‹†M‘§“I«质ˆÈ‹y”@‰½进s“x—ÊC‘¶储˜a传达B

218F“½–¼F2021/02/16(‰Î) 17:50

˜¸0““ž100“Ž—ŒÁŽù—v两˜¢”¼¬时B

219F“½–¼F2021/02/17(…) 02:23

I think we can't deliberately produce emotions which doesn't mean we can't pretend to be emotional. Emotion is a physical reaction and can be said to be a kind of natural phenomenon with a rationale, but it seems that it is not generally recognized as such.

220F“½–¼F2021/02/21(“ú) 00:48

The greatest and most devastating nature of YouTube is the accelerating and forcible obsolescence of any content. Are the founders anti-culturalists or even anti-humanists? But it may only be part of Google's Skynetize program...

221F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:12

I pray from the bottom of my heart that Japanese cedar pollen will disappear from this world as soon as possible.

222F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:16

‰ä’S‹F“˜“ú–{Ἁԕ²«s‰õ˜¸这˜¢¢ŠEãÁŽ¸B

223F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:19

Je prie sincèrement que le pollen de cèdre du Japon disparaisse de ce monde le plus tôt possible.

224F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:20

Oro sinceramente para que el polen de cedro japonés desaparecer de este mundo lo antes posible.

225F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:21

Saya dengan tulus berdoa semoga serbuk sari cedar Jepang menghilang dari dunia ini secepatnya.

226F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:22

मैं ईमानदारी से प्रार्थना करता हूं कि जापानी देवदार पराग इस दुनिया से जल्द से जल्द गायब हो जाएगा।

227F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:23

أدعو بصدق أن يختفي لقاح الأرز الياباني من هذا العالم في أسرع وقت ممكن.

228F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:24

„` „y„ƒ„{„‚„u„~„~„u „}„€„|„„ƒ„Ž, „‰„„„€„q„ „„„|„Ž„ˆ„p „‘„„€„~„ƒ„{„€„s„€ „‚„y„ƒ„p „y„ƒ„‰„u„x„|„p „y„x „„„„€„s„€ „}„y„‚„p „{„p„{ „}„€„w„~„€ „ƒ„{„€„‚„u„u.

229F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:25

Mi sincere preĝas, ke japana riza poleno malaperu de ĉi tiu mondo kiel eble plej baldaŭ.

230F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:25

ƒ®ƒÏƒÍƒÐƒÃύƒÔƒÍƒÊƒ¿ƒÇ ƒÃƒÇƒÉƒÇƒÈƒÏƒÇƒËά ƒÅ ƒÇƒ¿ƒÎƒÖƒËƒÇƒÈή ƒÁύƒÏƒÅ ƒÏƒÒƒÄƒÇƒÍύ ƒËƒ¿ ƒÃƒÌƒ¿ƒÓƒ¿ƒËƒÇƒÐƒÑƒÃί ƒ¿ƒÎό ƒ¿ƒÒƒÑόƒË ƒÑƒÍƒË ƒÈόƒÐƒÊƒÍ ƒÑƒÍ ƒÐƒÒƒËƒÑƒÍƒÊόƒÑƒÃƒÏƒÍ ƒÂƒÒƒËƒ¿ƒÑό.

231F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 04:26

Et sincere ora Iaponica rice est de hoc mundo tollitur pollen quam primum.

232F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 08:23

Chongqing level reminded me The Matrix. I think it's because of the long coat that 47 is wearing, the atmosphere of the gloomy rainy neon street, and the background music at the exit.

233F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 08:33

d庆级别让‰ä‘z‹N—¹üK‹q’é‘B‰ä认为¥ˆö为47ú’…ˆêŒ长ŠO“…C阴ˆÃ“I‰J轓ø“”ŠX“¹“IŸƒŸ„ˆÈ‹yoŒû处“I”wŒi‰¹乐B

234F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:20

Latin has no aorists and no optative mood. There is no mediopassive voice. The impression is that it is fairly clean, instead of the complicated rules of Greek.

In Latin, the perfect role plays a large role instead of the Aorist.

However, with regard to nouns and adjectives, ablative cases remain in Latin.
Greek has up to the third change, Latin has up to the fifth change.

The number of participles has decreased in Latin. There are only present participle, passive complete participle, and future participle.
The subjunctive mood also plays the role of the optative sentence in Greek.
On the contrary, the disadvantage is that the subjunctive mood has too many roles and is difficult to judge.

In Latin there is no so-called that clause for indirect speech. Indefinite syntax only.

Greek has less overlapping variants than Latin, probably because it has more rules.
However, I feel that Latin is not just simpler than Greek in that it has ablative cases and gerunds, but it is an old form developed by another route.

235F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:30

There is no case inflection in the case of predicate apposition of adjectives.
There is a difference from Greek and Latin in the degree of freedom of word order. The principle of the second place of definite verbs. A convenient law to read.

Impression that the role of the subjunctive is quite limited.
As a language, I feel that it is simpler than Greek and Latin.

Auxiliary verbs play a big role.
On the other hand, Greek and Latin have their own changes such as completion and future as well as past forms. So the changes to remember are incomparable compared to German.

Naturally an aorist? not exist.
The role of the past system has decreased, and the perfect form seems to play a considerable role (although this point is the same in Latin).
There is no mediopassive voice, and the passive voice has no unique form.
However, there is a feeling that the reflexive verb covers the absence of the mediopassive voice.

There are few rules to remember in English, but there may be many customs to know. The difficulty of learning English may be found there.

236F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:31

The method of making the perfect form using the Be verb can be seen in Greek and Latin as well.
In Greek, the eimi and participle are used in the third-person plural of the mediopassive / passive completion of the plosive stem verb. However, the participle itself changes according to gender.
In Latin, the participle is used with the person change of sum at the completion of passive. However, the participle itself changes according to gender.

German has more overlap than Latin. The inconvenience is compensated by word order.
The invariance in the case of predicate apposition is also characteristic.
There is a textbook explanation that it becomes an adverb when it has a predicate apposition, especially when it is a verb that is not Sein, but if you speak Greek and Latin, you can see that this is just an adjective that is originally in the predicate apposition. Even if the adjectives have the same predicate apposition, the nouns to be described and the gender case are required to match.
However, even in Greek, the neutral accusative case of adjectives is said to be an adverb, and in Latin, there is also an adverb of ablative case, so it may not be impossible to see all of this in German as an adverb.

237F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:32

I feel that the German case inflection is much simpler, at least compared to Greek.
Is the difficulty of German rather indistinguishable from gender based on the characteristics of nouns?
In addition, the role of the dative is increasing, and I feel that the burden on the dative is heavy.
However, since the dative is often accompanied by a preposition, I feel that the need to change the dative itself may diminish. The changes have already disappeared in English, but I can understand them well.

The nominative and accusative, non-male singular homogenizations suggest that we will follow the changes that actually took place in English. Most of the cases without prepositions are nominative or accusative, so there is little need to change the dative that appears occasionally.

Indefinite articles are not found in Greek and Latin. It's in English.

By the way, I hear that Icelandic and Gothic have retained their ancient forms.
So, I don't have the ability to judge whether the simplifications realized in English have sprouted in German and are unique to Germanic.

238F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:35

It can be said that there is basically no case inflection. Of course, due to the influence of Norman Conquest, English was the official language of French for a while, so it can be said that the vocabulary is in a state of confusion due to the intrusion of vocabulary originating from Latin.
It is a well-known fact that it is a distant cause of the difficulty of learning English now.

However, I thought that this vocabulary confusion promoted the simplification of the grammatical structure, but I would like to learn a little more.

English has stopped changing. It's almost the same as an agglutinative language. Tendency to rely more on word order than German.
I feel the slimming of the thinking economy.

Even under such circumstances, I feel that the functions of the past form can be maintained in English rather than in German.

Does the dominant language tend to be simplified? According to non-native learning. The Koine Greek, which spells a new translation of the Bible in Greek, is already a simplification of the classical Attic dialect.

As long as my interest in Indo-European language continues, I will continue this quest.

239F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:39

Keep in mind that some fatal translation mistakes are due to Google.

240F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:41

Ah, that's not 100%. Absolutely the original text is also incomplete.

241F“½–¼F2021/02/22(ŒŽ) 09:56

Fundamentalistically, it's out of the ordinary. It is extremely difficult to define exactly the core of his dramaturgy, so I would like to write down my impression as honestly as possible.

Geography of the Late Vedic Period
The general area of the composition of the early Upanishads is considered as northern India. The region is bounded on the west by the upper Indus valley, on the east by lower Ganges region, on the north by the Himalayan foothills, and on the south by the Vindhya mountain range. Scholars are reasonably sure that the early Upanishads were produced at the geographical center of ancient Brahmanism, comprising the regions of Kuru-Panchala and Kosala-Videha together with the areas immediately to the south and west of these. This region covers modern Bihar, Nepal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, eastern Rajasthan, and northern Madhya Pradesh.

While significant attempts have been made recently to identify the exact locations of the individual Upanishads, the results are tentative. Witzel identifies the center of activity in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad as the area of Videha, whose king, Janaka, features prominently in the Upanishad. The Chandogya Upanishad was probably composed in a more western than eastern location in the Indian subcontinent, possibly somewhere in the western region of the Kuru-Panchala country.

Compared to the Principal Upanishads, the new Upanishads recorded in the Muktikā belong to an entirely different region, probably southern India, and are considerably relatively recent. In the fourth chapter of the Kaushitaki Upanishad, a location named Kashi (modern Varanasi) is mentioned.

242F“½–¼F2021/02/27(“y) 10:43

I want to make things proper and short.

243F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 07:34

It seems quite meaningful to alternate between conversations with decent people and conversations with non-decent people. Efforts to avoid tunnel vision seem to need to be voluntary.

244F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 07:50

The translation of the novel is still incomplete. I'm sorry.

245F“½–¼F2021/03/01(ŒŽ) 08:01

In general, aversion and oppression of sexual content can be attributed to its eeriness that our free will cannot intervene.

246F“½–¼F2021/03/03(…) 06:35

Exit doesn't exist, huh?

247F“½–¼F2021/03/06(“y) 23:06

Stupidly, I didn't realize for a while that it was Mendoza, not Sapienza. I was wondering if the sound effects were applied to the whole trilogy.

248F“½–¼F2021/03/08(ŒŽ) 23:28

The MacBook keyboard is actually pretty thin and quiet. Their features are much clearer than the cheaper Bluetooth keyboards that look similar.

249F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 11:52

Here's a fragments I remember about the rather weird dream I had before I completely lost my memory. The desire for a MacBook Air and the discord with my dad caused by trivial things was fairly clear, but most of the somewhat narrative cutscenes that followed just confused me. An erect bipedal black cat with an estimated height of 2 m started mating with something like a black cat, probably about the size of a medium-sized dog, on the way to lead me, and finished in about 5 seconds. He told me something like "I've never had a child with this." Again he led me and I tried to follow, but the medium-sized black cat or something, or something similar, tried to attack my crotch. I tried to protect myself from it and push it down from a bridge-like place. Somehow it was interrupted and I got up with sweat on my back. They are abnormal and the reflection source is not clear. Weird.

250F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 15:22

Lunate Elf
Shanghai Tea House
Ultimate Truth
Who done it
Night falls (Immaterial and Missing Power)
Ascension
War
Crushing moon
Wriggle Akizuki
I can only hear the song
Voyage 1970 (non-loop recommended)
Oriental Dark Flight
Usa-sama's bare hat
Because I'm scolded by Princess Inada
Tomorrow's day, yesterday
Hana no Sakazuki Oeyama
Religious Sun Faith
Hartmann's Youkai Girl
Skyruin
A journey across time and space on a ghost liner
You for romance in the night sky
Mysterious case in your town
Two-color lotus flower butterfly (Penglai doll)
Enigmatic Doll
Demystify Feast

251F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 15:24

Hmm some terrible wording... Google assume l'entière responsabilité!

252F“½–¼F2021/03/09(‰Î) 18:17

Hiroyuki hält sich grundsätzlich an das Gesetz, ist also kein Psychopath im engeren Sinne.

253F“½–¼F2021/03/11(–Ø) 23:16

Well, when compared using Wikipedia, the amount of information on the two device screens is about the same. A 7.9-inch iPad mini with a 4:3 aspect ratio and a 12.1-inch laptop with a 16:10 aspect ratio. By the way, the laptop looks much bigger in full screen 16:9 video

254F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:07

Here's proper translation. Probably.

Lunate Elf (EoSD)
Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea (EoSD)
Ultimate Truth (PCB)
Charming Domination ~ Who done it? (PCB)
Night Falls ~ Evening Star (IaMP)
Skygazer (IaMP)
Swift Battle (IaMP)
Broken Moon (IaMP)
Stirring an Autumn Moon ~ Mooned Insect (IN)
Deaf to all but the Song (IN)
Voyage 1970 (IN)
Oriental Dark Flight (PoFV)
White Flag of Usa Shrine (PoFV)
Because Princess Inada is Scolding Me (MoF)
Tomorrow will be Special; Yesterday was Not (MoF)
A Flower Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe (SA)
Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion (SA)
Hartmann's Youkai Girl (SA)
At the End of Spring (UFO)
Sky Ruin (UFO)
Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship (UFO)
UFO Romance in the Night Sky (UFO)
The Mystery in Your Town (DS)
Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly ~ Red and White (Dolls in Pseudo Paradise)
Enigmatic Doll (Dolls in Pseudo Paradise)
Demystify Feast (Magical Astronomy)

255F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:15

Ah! Holy Motherfucker! My efforts have gone to nothing!

256F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:43

I have to report my new stupidity. I initialized my PC before I added the continuation of Kunoichi. I'm so sorry.

257F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:47

I'M sad.

258F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:47

Huh...? I hate me as always.

259F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 00:51

>>257 Gotcha. It represents "M"asochistic character, right?

260F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:00

To be honest, I'm shocked.

261F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:09

Actually I (and perhaps some other users) think I chilling out here as a small, closed or exclusive place. That's the significance of existence.

262F“½–¼F2021/03/12(‹à) 01:11

Yeah I think so.

263F“½–¼F2021/03/16(‰Î) 22:07

Ah, please tell me. Should I add a short continuation soon, or should I add all the continuations in a few months, or neither?

264F“½–¼F2021/03/16(‰Î) 22:20

This requires monetization. Seriously lol.

265F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:04

Guten Morgen, Leben!

266F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:07

Oh es tut mir leid. Dies basierte auf der Japanische Standardzeit.

267F“½–¼F2021/03/17(…) 18:09

Ja, du kannst immer weinen.

268F“½–¼F2021/03/21(“ú) 07:31

By all means when the idioms and phrases we have trusted almost unknowingly have been removed.

269F“½–¼F2021/03/22(ŒŽ) 02:39

I don't think it is possible to translate the original meaning perfectly. The question here is how much to change the meaning. How should I deal with it?

270F“½–¼F2021/03/22(ŒŽ) 02:56

Some workarounds: Do not correct, or correct only clearly mistranslated words, or correct all unnatural expressions. But I don't want to lose my sanity.

271F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 10:02

You are ahead of the pursuit of ultimate torture, right?

272F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 10:03

Or we?

273F“½–¼F2021/03/24(…) 18:10

Is the original sin prosecutable? If so, it may even establish a new discipline.

274F“½–¼F2021/03/25(–Ø) 05:22

My faint expectation that something might change if I encouraged behavior change based on my or our homeostatic logic was fragile and crumbled. It was just a setback. It seems to disappear if you kill it, but it doesn't actually disappear. In principle, it does not physically "disappear". If the main purpose is to annoy, the necessity of taking innocent measures such as what to do is unreasonable. It wouldn't help anyone. Or, one of the most terrifying things is that its expertise can also be a cage or prison that traps the subject. It is thought that everyone has a kind of destructive urge to call it anti-ego, but the mob rule for the mob rule draws a fractal circle and traps consciousness. I find me in him and he finds him in me. It is sometimes described as love and hate and is one of the major nonsensical factors that shape our self-consciousness. Don't get me wrong even if the subject becomes unclear. Because all the riders of all time were the ideological prey of mature women. Soon after, our beloved bastards estrus and sprouted from the infancy of the super-ego. These links have been built on a process-oriented overkill, but when someone asks if all of these attempts were in vain, I would have to be prepared to remain silent semi-permanently. It's not eternal, but it's far from the usual time interval. Machine development for cryptanalysis was more real than Interstellar and more than a dream trip. Romance sometimes seems to demand me to be very realistic. I have never sincerely thanked or apologized to anyone, but there is no lie in my feelings. I want to shave my hair. I want to shave all the waste. Advocate a policy of removing all impurities, filling all deficiencies, tame all arrogance, and not ignoring even capillary-sized downy hair. In most cases, flush toilets are not allowed to flush tissue paper, with exceptions. By the way, the coping method when attacked by sleepiness has not been established in the academic society. Our cunning and well-prepared personality can be better utilized. It is often associated with crime, but extreme successes are well known to stand out. The problem of non-trivial and non-linear sentimental manifestations such as discomfort and goose bumps in the chills has been particularly plagued in developed countries for the last decade. Even if both extreme solutions come up from Olympus, the surroundings will not forgive him. It, or he mainly ordered me to stop it. Act, think, ask for help, try to escape, dissipate frustration. Lubricating oil seems to have been removed in all.

275F“½–¼F2021/03/26(‹à) 07:08

Can we maintain mental hygiene by temporarily understanding knowledge and concepts using familiar examples?

276F“½–¼F2021/03/26(‹à) 16:22

We have the right (not the obligation) to imitate someone or something, don't we?

277F“½–¼F2021/03/27(“y) 20:28

Simply too fatty to night. Be careful not to overdose beef or pork ribs.

278F“½–¼F2021/03/30(‰Î) 23:10

Kuzumanju and Mizuyokan looked quite small before eating, but they actually satisfied me with one each. Kuzumanju was better for me at that time.

279F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:18

The murderer girl, Kimika Sakurai, strangled her classmate the moment he ejaculated in her vagina. His body should have floated because it was probably a typical strangulation. And she is not tall. So she would have had to cling to him or stand on a table or chair. There is no mention of pedestals or chairs in the text, and situationally his feet landed on them and strangulation failed...?! Oh, I was forgetting about that she "aggressively strangled him." She didn't leave him at the end. She is likely to have a tremendous amount of strength, even considering that he is exhausted. Did she grow up as a child soldier or something...?

280F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:44

Humans are mysterious.
Even memories that I thought I could never forget become ambiguous over time.

3 years ago.
Was that the return of a family trip to celebrate passing high school?
A dozing truck rushed into a car that was driving on the highway.
The father in the driver's seat, the mother in the passenger seat, and the younger sister sitting side by side in the back seat were all crushed.

Then, as I was lonely for the rest of my life, I decided to enroll in a dormitory school on an isolated island in the sea, instead of the school I was supposed to go to, without knowing what happened.@

At the beginning, I couldn't get used to my classmates, and I spent days suffering from nightmarish memories that sometimes revived.
However, as the days went by, I gradually started talking to my classmates.
Eventually, I somehow realized that each of them seemed to come to this school with their own circumstances.
Apparently, it turns out that this school is not an ordinary school.
By the time they were promoted to the second grade, the private school Vane Gakuen No. 2 Branch School, which they attend, was established with the heart of a leading conglomerate called the Vane Group, and due to various circumstances, it was possible to lead a normal student life. It has also become clear that they are responsible for philanthropic activities that bring together difficult students and teach them how to live in society.@

By the time I was in the third grade, I was able to call myself my best friend.
You can even have someone who secretly falls in love with you.
I almost never remembered the nightmarish memories of the accident, or even the vestiges of my family that I thought I could never forget.

And --- today.
I, Yoichi Kaburagi, received a diploma with 39 classmates.

281F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 22:51

After the graduation ceremony, come back to the classroom.
Somehow, to the place where there was a feeling of itchy air that everyone couldn't leave this place.
It was Gondo, the homeroom teacher, who opened the door and entered.
Gondo, who stood on the podium, slowly looked around the classroom with a smile on his face.
The noisy classroom slowly calmed down.
"Congratulations on your graduation"
"Thank you, Professor Gondo"
On behalf of everyone, Susumu Sawamura, the class president and student president, answered.
He is an honor student who is anthropomorphic of seriousness.
"The ship to the mainland will leave in seven days. Until then. To you guys ---"
So, once he cuts his words, Gondo slowly looks over the classroom again.
With a smile on my face.
Then, after opening a generous amount, slowly open your lips.
"Get killed each other"@
(Ha ccc?)
I didn't understand the meaning of the words, and I was surprised.
It will be the same for other students.
The air of confusion spreads during the class.
"What's that, what a joke? It's super boring."
The first person to open his mouth was Yuhei Arisawa, the only brown hair in the classroom.
It's a sports yankee.
From the back seat, I stare at Gondo with a sharp look.
"It's not a joke. What, it's just a life-threatening game."
"I'm sorry!"
Almost at the same time as Arisawa yelled, a dry sound rang in the classroom.
(eccc)
What I saw was the pistol held by Gondo and the smoke shed thinly from its muzzle.
When I turned around in a hurry, I opened my eyes in a half-hearted position while trying to stand up, and Arisawa, who was stiff, and a gun mark on the blackboard right next to his head jumped into my eyes.
(Gun ... real ...!?)
The classroom calms down without even screaming.@
"I understand that it's not a joke. Then I'll explain the rules briefly. It's life-threatening, so listen."
Gondo turns to the blackboard and writes the rules and other things on the board while making a hard noise.
Now that I'm turning my back, or maybe I'll be suppressed.
I couldn't move at all, even though I had a glimpse of such a thing in my mind.
The center of the front row.
Even though I was sitting closest to Gondo.
But I couldn't move, as if everyone in the class, not just me, was sewn on the spot.
Because the pistol that Gondo had was real.
The pistol has the power to kill people.
That was enough to bind people with fear.@
Gondo puts the chalk on it, making a high-pitched noise, and quickly removes the powder on his hands.
"There are five rules in all. One, everyone who survives for seven days is the winner. Two, those who killed their classmates are given kill points, KP for short. Those who already have KP. If you kill, the points that the person has will also be yours. If multiple people cooperate and kill, KP will be given to the person who stabbed the todome. 3, 1KP at the end of the game 10 million yen will be paid for each. Four, at the start of the game, participants will be given a mobile terminal to notify the notification from the operation, three days' worth of water, food and weapons. Five, during the game, the game Anyone who goes out of the area will be considered disqualified and will be disposed of. Any questions? "
"I have a question"
It was Sawamura who raised his hand.
"What?"
"This cannot be forgiven. It's definitely illegal. If the police find it, the school will be closed. The teacher will be caught."@

282F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:00

"If that's the question? If so, this game is a traditional event that has been going on for generations since the first grade. What grade are you guys?"
"13th term ........."
"That's the answer"
Sawamura's expression turns pale in Gondo's words.
However, he continued his words, with a cold sweat.
Even in this situation, I honestly respected the appearance of trying to be the leader of the class.
"Well, for what purpose ..."
"If you're a good man, you've probably heard the word Guy Poison? It's also called Guy in a jar."
"... This is a curse that was performed in ancient China ..."
"That's right. If you put 100 kinds of poisonous insects in a closed container and leave them unattended, they will not be able to endure hunger and will kill each other. Among them, the one who survived is the strongest. As expected, Sawamura. "
(In other words, we mean the role of the bug ...)
"But we're not bugs. Well, that rule allows us to survive together without killing each other?"@
To the third question, Gondo smiles deeply as if he were willing to do so.
"Of course. You are rational human beings, not bugs. If we all work together and survive, we are all winners."
The reply was hope.
"Well then ... Let's do our best together. We can do it!"
Sawamura's words somehow brighten the air in the classroom.
"As Sawamura says, this is not possible if we cooperate."
Vice Chairman Rika Shiiba was the first to show her support.
Honor student with thick glasses like the bottom of a milk bottle.
And he is also Sawamura's lover.@
It was only natural to show support for Sawamura's remarks first.
To follow her, everyone raises positive words such as yes, let's do it, we can do it, and let's help each other.
I was one of them.
"That's what I'm doing. With the bonds I've cultivated over the past three years, I'll be able to overcome just seven days of survival.
Immediately after Gondo's words, white smoke suddenly spewed out from the ceiling and walls.
"Okay, everyone! Never die! We are all friends! Believe in our friends!"
At the end of Sawamura's angry voice, I lost consciousness.@

283F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:06

"---Hmmccc"
The tingling sensation on my cheeks slowly awakened my consciousness.
When I open my eyes, I see weeds swaying in the faint wind.
The tingling sensation seems to have been the sensation of the weeds hitting the cheeks.
Get up slowly.
I feel the wind.
It was outside.
Looking around, you can see the trees swaying the treetops in the wind.
Apparently, he was lying in the woods.
There was an unfamiliar rucksack at my feet.
When I pulled it in and checked the contents, it was a retort-packed rice and bread, food such as powdered soup, two bottles of water in a 2 liter PET bottle, and a mobile terminal that looked like a smartphone.
"This, this ........."
A black lump that glows black.
When I take it out slowly while swallowing spit, it is heavy.
It was a pistol.
Moreover, if the knowledge gained from anime and manga is correct, this is an Austrian Glock military and police automatic pistol.
"Glock 17 ... Is this my weapon ..."
The heart beats loudly.
Of course, I have never held a real pistol.
Hahaha, my breathing gets rough.
But I'm not in a panic.
There may be some points that the understanding has not caught up with or that have been overlooked.
I also have a negative feeling about why this is the case.
However, what is certain is that this kind of situation is often seen in games, anime, and manga.
If you don't follow the rules, death awaits you.
No matter how ridiculous the rule is.
(Calm down ... As Sawamura says, all you have to do is survive for 7 days ...)
Repeat deep breathing and manage to adjust your breathing.
You can calm down because you have hope.
(I can do it. If we are ...)
Tell yourself that.
(First of all, secure a safe hideout ... If possible, secure water and food ...)
Given only three days' worth of water and food, the aim is to move to find them so that players can meet each other and develop into a scramble.
(Never do what you want ccc)
At that very moment, I made up my mind and tried to move.
Suddenly, the warship March echoed loudly

284F“½–¼F2021/04/03(“y) 23:13

"........."
I was so surprised that I became rigid.
Surprised by the sound, small birds fly away from the nearby treetops all at once.
The sound was from inside the rucksack.
(Why ccc)
impatience.
anger.
anxiety.
Such negative emotions attack at once.
In a hurry, take out the inside of the rucksack and take out the cause of the sound.
It was a mobile device.
Gondo said that it was a terminal for notifying the notification from the management.
(Notice from headquarters ccc)
When I touched the screen, the sound stopped and the notification content was displayed.
"ehccc"
It was a short while that I felt a slight relief when the sound stopped.
At the same time as the content displayed on the screen jumped into my eyes, my head turned white.
[Kill information]
Dead: Susumu Sawamura
Killer: Rika Shiiba
Killing method: Killing
Rika Shiiba's KP: 0 ¨ 1
Remaining players: 40 ¨ 39
"Why ......... Mr. Shiiba, Mr. Sawamura ...?"
The figures of Sawamura and Shiiba come to mind.
They were both serious, honor student, and happy couples.
It shouldn't be cold, but my body trembles.
I didn't understand.
Shiiba must have been the first to support Sawamura's words.
At that time.
"It's strange. I thought I heard it from this person ..."
Riding on the wind, I heard such a voice.
"........."
Reflexively grab a pistol and rucksack and lie down at the base of a nearby tree.
Eventually, the sound of stepping on the grass and the sound of stepping on the branches are approaching.
It wasn't one either.
"Surely, Shiiba kills Sawamura. I thought I couldn't kill insects either."
The voice I heard was, of course, familiar to me.
Listen to that voice and get more curled up.
I didn't really want to meet him in this situation.
"Maybe that rumor was true."
"What is a rumor?"
"Sawamura was having an affair. Isn't this an opportunity?"
The voice masters continue the conversation with a laid-back voice without noticing me.
However, the content was shocking.
(Sawamura is having an affair ccc!? Such ccc)
It was unbelievable that Sawamura, who was a serious human being who was described as an anthropomorphic human being, was having an affair.
"Ah, that's it. Is it Sakurai?"
The heartbeat bounces on the name that comes out next.
(Mr. Sakurai ccc Such ccc)
What came to my mind was long black hair, white skin, and a cute smiling schoolgirl.
Kimika Sakurai.
For me, it's my first love.
"He has a good body. It smells really good. I want to do it if I have a chance."

(Bullshitccc)
The vulgar words make my body hot.
My body trembles with anger that seems to have polluted my thoughts.
"Is that rumor true? Sakurai is a bitch. I can't see that."
(That's not the case ...)
I haven't had much conversation, but it's definitely not the case.
There was no basis, but I was convinced.
"Come on, isn't there something like that? At least I'm not."
"Me too"
(Look, that's just a rumor. It's foolish to believe a rumor that has no roots or leaves ...)
"If you think that Sawamura was ahead of you, it's a tantrum."
"That's right. I'll blame you."
"No, what about Arisawa? Did you do that?"
"Troublesome, you guys. Be more nervous. There may be prey around there."
(Arisawa ccc!)

285F“½–¼F2021/04/06(‰Î) 19:33

Oilish music again.

286F“½–¼F2021/04/13(‰Î) 04:33

They have proved by their own hundreds of years of effort that the attempt to conquer the world is not just a fantasy. Their aesthetic advantage is not innate, but the result of a large marketing strategy.

287F“½–¼F2021/04/17(“y) 07:15

Embodied capitalism is a mega 'apparatus of bodily production', a compound of biotechnologies and information technologies. The embodied experience of precarity is how the regime of embodied capitalism becomes inscribed on the flesh of living labour, that is the individual worker's body.

288F“½–¼F2021/04/19(ŒŽ) 03:42

WTF

289F“½–¼F2021/04/19(ŒŽ) 03:44

Big Sur todavía parece tener algunos problemas.

290F“½–¼F2021/04/22(–Ø) 08:48

Linus Tech Tips fait-il partie des stupides YouTubers?

291F“½–¼F2021/04/23(‹à) 04:01

I got up a little after midnight (about 4 hours ago). Therefore, it can be estimated that I will be sleepy around noon today, 12 hours after waking up. In addition, previous experience has shown that itching of the jowl, cheeks, forehead, and scalp increases exponentially after the estimated drowsiness time. Those itchiness are attenuated by my usual itch-relieving procedure with a shower, but they are notorious for their extremely short remission times under certain sleep deprivation conditions.

292F“½–¼F2021/04/23(‹à) 04:31

I'm going to activate the shower protocol for the time being. The scheduled activation time is from noon to 15:00 today. Depending on the intensity and urgency of the itch, I request permission to preferentially use the shower. The chin skin is too worn to shave, so I'll put it off.

293F“½–¼F2021/04/26(ŒŽ) 13:35

A triumvirate (Latin: triumvirātus) or a triarchy is a political regime ruled or dominated by three powerful individuals known as triumvirs (Latin: triumviri). The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader. In the context of the Soviet Union and Russia, the term troika (Russian for "group of three") is used for "triumvirate".

294F“½–¼F2021/04/27(‰Î) 18:57

I feel that the two systems of value judgment that are inherent in me are a kind of controversial. Roughly they are oriental and western. I have never lived outside of Japan, but I think the cause of my potential Western value judgment system can be found in the history of Japan over the last 100 or more years. So I love porn.

295F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 04:30

Hi May!

296F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 04:38

Subjective personality judgments often cause ambiguous interpersonal cognition. Apex Legends is one of the most well-recognized online games in recent years.

297F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 05:19

You know, a kind of obsession with "I don't want to get out of the comfort zone" can manifest itself in anyone. Of course including me. However, keep in mind the actions we can only take in the comfort zone. Reading, walking, diary, meditation, soliloquy and various private activities. Too much focus or distraction for them is a normal process. Social subjects are not inherently obliged to imprison themselves mentally for introspection. The layer of personality is single, but the layer of imagination is theoretically infinite. Cognitive dissonance based on misunderstandings about this divergence hinders communication with others. In order to present a more concrete example, there are some things that come to mind when you throw yourself away. Excuse me if this is too intimate to sympathize. Maybe fatefully intuition: https://ch.dlsite.com/matome/75804?dls=&k_matome_maniax_pc

298F“½–¼F2021/05/01(“y) 05:28

Thanks a lot though.

299F“½–¼F2021/05/03(ŒŽ) 12:37

I swear my mouth has a sewer fragrance.

300F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 10:35

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who create words and those who use them.

301F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 14:40

With just eight months left before The Last of Us was finished, Naughty Dog finally got to work on the gamefs user interface. gWhile some of the UI elements had already been roughed out,h explains designer Alexandria Neonakis, gan overall design of the heads up display had not been established, and many things were still undecidedh. I think thatfs testament to the fact that the user interface can be one of the most under-appreciated parts of game development. A nuisance after thought, thrown together at the last minute. But, if you ask me, it should not be undervalued, because the UI can have a tremendous impact on the way a game looks, works, and feels. And so in this episode of Game Makerfs Toolkit, I want to explore the intersection of UI and game design, to figure out how health bars and stamina meters can change the way we play. Now, UI encompasses a lot of different things. Like online lobbies, inventory screens, dialogue trees, crafting menus, store pages, and so on. But for this video, I want to focus on one specific type of UI: the heads-up display, or HUD. Thatfs the stuff thatfs laid on top of the gameplay, while youfre in the middle of the action. And so the first question, I guess - is: that is the purpose of the HUD, and what benefit does it provide to the player? To help answer that question, let me break the HUD down into two distinct parts: which Ifll call gauges and previews. Gauges are the ones we usually imagine when we think about HUDs. These are about taking information that would normally be invisible, and surfacing it to the player. So, a characterfs health is typically a number hidden in the gamefs code - but a health bar can reveal this to the player. AI behaviour can be inscrutable without visual aids like view cones, movement ranges, and attack indicators. And because of camera limitations, critical info may be hidden off screen - unless itfs highlighted with indicators or a mini-map. Gauges are all about helping the player understand the current or future state of the game world - which allows them to make intentional plans and moves. Herefs a case study from the addictive deck builder Slay the Spire. Early in development, enemies would give you no indication of that they were planning to do. So players didnft know whether to block or attack on each turn, and ended up playing pretty much randomly. To fix this, developer Mega Crit added these indicators which show you what the enemy will do next. Now the player can make smarter decisions about how to use their hand - and concoct satisfying synergistic strategies. So thatfs gauges. Previews, on the other hand, are about showing you what will happen if you press a button or take an action. In their most simple form, itfs those pop-up button icons for contextual actions - you know, press Y button to open door, press X to get in vehicle, press E to jump in mass grave. What. Uh. But a preview could also be something like an arc that shows you the trajectory of your grenade throw. A indicator that shows you when youfre in range of a grapple point. A lock-on to show you which enemy youfre targeting. Or this like that shows you exactly where your unit will run in XCOM. Previews are all about giving the player a heads up about the consequences of the actions they might take, before they commit to them. This allows players to act with confidence, instead of blind faith. For this case study, letfs turn to Shovel Knight. In the third DLC campaign, Specter Knight has a dash slash move - which allows him to slice through certain objects and rocket out the other side. Initially, Yacht Club Games highlighted this interaction with a simple change in the characterfs pose, but found that this didnft adequately explain when or where this contextually sensitive action could happen - or where specter Knight would end up when it finished.

302F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 14:41

In the end, the team slapped on a simple indicator which shows up when you get close to objects. This clearly tells you that the dash slash will happen when you hit the relevant button - and shows you exactly where youfll travel to when you press it. The reticule was gthe most important change we made to make the Dash Slash understandable,h the developer says. So gauges and previews are very handy tools for giving players information - either about the current state of the game, or a glimpse into the near future. This allows players to interact with confidence and comfort - and make specific and meaningful plans. But herefs the thing - behind the curtain, games are tracking hundreds of variables and the UI could surface any number of them to the player. And you could show a preview of any action before it happens. So why donft games show you all of this information? Well - just as there are benefits to revealing this info to the player, there are also advantages for holding some of it back. If you look into UX design - UX being the experiential and psychological backbone that guides UI - youfll come across the term gcognitive loadh. This is about how the human brain can only juggle so much information in working memory. And so the more junk shove on the screen, the more taxing the game is to parse. Eye-tracking tech can show just how much our eyes must dart around the screen to keep all of this information in mind. Therefore, cutting back on UI - by ditching stuff thatfs extraneous or repeated or just window dressing - can reduce cognitive load. But - itfs not just about getting rid of things. And, in fact, UI can sometimes help with cognitive load. If you had to remember how many bullets youfve fired, well in all the excitement you might lose track of whether you fired six shots or only five. An ammo counter is more efficient in this case. So, instead, itfs about being clever with the layout to ensure that the information that is on screen is relevant and easy to digest. One way to achieve this is to think about visual hierarchy. This is when we use techniques like font weight, colour, scale, position, and motion to make some elements stand out more than others. If everything on screen is screaming at you with the same intensity, itfs hard to know what to focus on. And if nothing is given prominence, critical information can go unnoticed. Consider, for instance, the trespassing pop-up in Hitman. This is a vitally useful alert but in Hitman 2016, you might not even see it - itfs just a simple label that appears under the mini-map in the corner of the screen. So itfs much improved in Hitman 2, where the label is yellow, and it flashes across the map to grab your attention. Itfs even better in Hitman 3, where this state change is backed up by an obvious sound cue. *Audio flare* To help think about visual hierarchy, designer Zach Gage talks about the principle of gThe Three Readsh - which is three levels if visual information, ranked from most important to least. So, Zach explains this with one of his own games: SpellTower. The first read will be the main game elements - the letters you use to spell out words. The second read will show big, critical rules that are vital to gameplay like columns that are getting close to ending your game and blue bonus letters that will clear an entire line. And the third read will show smaller, less important stuff like small contextual rules, such as these tiles that can only be used in longer words. Developers can rank information in order of importance, and then use design to ensure the most relevant stuff sticks out. And because games are dynamic, itfs possible for information to move between the different reads at different times. Zach points to Hearthstone as a gconstant wave of things being brought to your attention in the first read, and then fading back into the second or third readsh. Another way to reduce cognitive load is to ask the question: do all of these UI elements need to be shown all the time?

303F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 14:42

Like, back in Castlevania 1 you could see the bossfs health bar throughout the entire level, for some reason. Nowadays, that just shows up when you start the fight. But the principle can extend to pretty much any UI element. In Ghost of Tsushima, youfll only see your health bar when you unsheathe your sword because itfs only relevant to combat - and not general exploration of the island. Okay, So, another reason for ditching the HUD - and this one is becoming more popular all the time - is in term of presentation. A desire to make games look more cinematic and immersive, and to not mess up those lovely 3d visuals with boring 2D assets. Though, anyone who thinks UI has to look boring has obviously never played Persona 5. ♫Music from Persona 5♫ Now, this is not about simply deleting all of the HUD. This is not something that should be done at the expense of readability or comprehension. Instead, itfs about being clever with how this information is presented. So, like before, developers can hide information and only show it when strictly necessary. But another solution is to make HUD elements diegetic. This is when the UI actually exist, physically, in the world of the game. The most popular take on this is, of course, Dead Space. To try and increase this survival horror gamefs immersive qualities, Visceral Games removed the HUD and put the same information inside the game world itself. So Isaacfs health bar and stasis meter are built in to the pipes and gauges on his suit. Each weaponfs ammo count is shown on the gun itself. Even things like the inventory are styled as holographic projections in the world. We can see effective examples of this in other games too - in Metroid Prime, the HUD works exactly like every other shooter but by putting it on Samusfs helmet visor, and by making it realistically jiggle and steam up, it increases your sense of presence and your connection to the character. But itfs not just about style and presentation. Making this information diegetic can lead to interesting gameplay consequences. In Alien Isolation, you can hold up a gizmo to see a motion tracking read-out. Itfs similar to the mini-map in a game like Call of Duty, but because itfs a physical tool - it means you have to choose whether you want access to this information, or whether you want to hold a weapon. You canft have both. Now a diegetic HUD doesnft just have no mean normal health bars and ammo counters, but rendered in the game world in a clever way. Because if you take the idea even further, you can use elements that we wouldnft usually think of as UI to express this same information. Like, you donft really need a health bar in Wreckfest to know how close your car is to being written off - you can see it on the car itself. And do you really need an indicator to tell you if Link is too hot or too cold in Breath of the Wild? We can trace this back to Super Mario Bros., where Mariofs health is represented through the size of his sprite. Okay, so one other reason to hold back the HUD is to intentionally make the game less readable. In The Last of Us Part II, the first human enemies you encounter will verbally call out their intentions and plans, giving you an idea of what the enemy is thinking and allowing you to plan around them. But later, you encounter a new faction of enemies who converse exclusively in harsh, high-pitch whistles. *Whistle* *Arrow impact* *Ellie yells* These whistles are intentionally designed to be impossible for the player to parse. And so I found these foes to be significantly more intimidating and difficult to fight - in large part, because of a lack of that information. Going further, the amount of information we have as a player will completely change our behaviour. The developers of reigns came to this realisation while making their Tinder-inspired management game. Originally, the game showed exact numbers for all your stats, and how your choices would impact them.

304F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 14:43

But in testing, players focused almost exclusively on trying to optimise these numbers - and ignored most of the text. After changing the UI to vague bars, players went back to reading the story, and acting on more of an emotional level - rather than an analytical one. I think this proves that developers donft necessarily need to remove the HUD entirely, but should at least consider the precision of the HUD. Do you want the health bar to be an exact number, a meter, or just a vague red splodge in the centre of the screen? It really depends what the playerfs going to do with this information - is it for calculation exact differences, or is it just a warning to hang back and find cover? Now when it comes to those preview HUD elements I talked about... well, the further into the future, and more precise that information is, the more specific plans you can make. Like in Mark of the Ninja, where it shows you exactly what will happen when you throw a knife into this lamp. But if you reduce the future-ness of that information, or make it fuzzy and imprecise, it forces the player to learn and internalise how the gamefs mechanics work. Consider Peggle for a moment. By default, the shot indicator shows you where your ball will go... up until its first hit. So itfs on you to mentally calculate the ricocheting trajectory after that. Thatfs part of the leaning curve. I mean, there is a way to push that preview further into the future - but thatfs a power-up, which just goes to show how powerful this information can be. Also, did you know that therefs a patent for Pegglefs gameplay? Because, I guess thatfs a theme for the channel, now. Because UI is so powerful, then, it can be tied to things like difficulty or assist modes. Consider how racing games often show an optimum racing line on easy mode, but ask you to fend for yourself at higher difficulties. UI can be used to change a gamefs difficulty between modes, or over the course of the adventure - just like any other gameplay element. So I think this all goes to show that UI can have a really powerful effect on a game. And if used effectively, UI can support and advance the goals of game design. But... what about the other way around? Not game design influencing UI, but UI influencing game design. For a final case study, letfs look at the deterministic tactics gem Into the Breach. This game shows you what every enemy is about to do, at the same time, on a small and claustrophobic grid. The result is a complex web of arrows and icons that give you a complete picture of what the enemyfs army is planning. But developer Subset Games discovered that for this system to work, certain enemies and weapons had to be removed from the game - simply because they were too hard to show. Things like weapons with a long chain of cause and effect, or enemy attacks that would impact a large area. Co-designer Justin Ma says gjust as a game design principle, we would sacrifice cool ideas for the sake of clarity every timeh. And this isnft the only game where this happened. In Hearthstone, the reason why you can only have seven minions in play at once, is because thatfs how many fit on the screen. And certain hero powers were changed because they were too complex to show through UI elements. Ultimately, if something canft be made clear to the player then maybe itfs not a good game mechanic and should be simplified. UI isnft a band-aid to fix broken game mechanics - and this is why itfs important to design the HUD in tandem with everything else - and not throw it together at the end. Because just like everything else in game development, UI isnft something to be done arbitrarily, or gbecause thatfs how other games do ith. It should be done with clear thought and intention. Let me know which games you think have awesome UI in the comments down below.

305F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 17:51

"Hmmm, what's the matter? Did you like what I just told you so much, I can see your meat stick slithering out of your clothes.
The kunoichi smiled in amusement at the prey he felt with just one toe.
It was only one foot, and it was only a fingertip, but it gave me a rude erection.
"Good, I'll play with this leg. You want to taste it too, you want to be kneaded with this leg.
The two legs of the kunoichi opened bewitchingly, as if inviting the other party.
I'm not sure what to do. It's okay, I'm bound and can't do anything about it.
Don't be foolish, this woman is dangerous, you should get rid of her as soon as possible.

"Or are you afraid? Are you afraid that maybe I'm hiding some secret technique that will get me killed?
It's not that I'm scared, it's not that I'm afraid of the Kunoichi's technique.
It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what to say. It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what to do. It's a good idea to take a few more steps to ......... get there.
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.

......!!

'Hmm, what's the matter?@I just swung my leg up, with my leg, I'm going to rub your meat stick.
......The leg stopped just a few inches away from our lower body.
It was so fast that my eyes couldn't catch it, and it was pointed at my lower body.
"Hmmm, how does it feel to have a kunoichi's leg tickling your meat stick?
Suddenly, I couldn't move, one wrong move and my body would have been crushed.
The big leg, the weapon of the kunoichi, crawled bewitchingly over my lower body.
I'm sure your men are out there. They'll hear everything.
I'm not sure what to do.
It feels like my heart is being held directly in my hand, and I can't stop sweating from the tickle and fear.

I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it. Is it here, or is it better to scratch the tip of this meat stick?
Before I knew it, she had opened her zipper and her slutty legs had invaded my pants.
I forced open the gap in my underwear and her toes tangled in my pussy.
I just realized, by the way, that your rod is ......... covered in skin.
I'm not sure if he's onto something, but he looks at me and smirks.
You can feel it in your toes, your rod dripping with pre-cum, wrapped in leather and heavily protected.
What do you mean, it doesn't matter?
It doesn't matter. There, there, there, how about that?
I can't stop the gurgling and obscene sounds, just the tips of my toes, and my lower body is being raped.
I want to escape, I want to be free from this kunoichi's restraints.

Don't raise your voice. Don't be embarrassed, you're panting pathetically as your legs are stroked around by a captive.
You are breathing hard, your body is being rattled by just one leg.
Ugh ...... stop it ...... don't screw it in so deep.
Have a little patience, there, there, there, there!
Ohhhh, ...... don't mix it up, don't knead your legs inside.
The feeling of the warm suit came directly to me, and my fingertips went to the back muscles of the tip of the ...... No. ...... I'm going to go ...... Oh!

306F“½–¼F2021/05/04(‰Î) 17:55

I'm sure you're not the only one.
I'm not sure if you've already finished. ...... Ugh.
This is a great way to get the most out of your time and money.
This is a great way to make sure that you are getting the most out of your money.
I'm not sure what to make of it.
I knew it, but the tip of it was covered in a cloudy white semen.
You can't bend down now, you've already given birth to a child.
The kunoichi smiled happily at his prey who had ejaculated in a hapless manner.
It's strange, we have the advantage here, but why are we so trapped?@
@

"You can't glare at me. Or did you want more blame?
No. Now it's my turn to blame you.
No, now it's my turn to chastise you. I'm going to make your generous face tear up.
No, it's my turn to chastise you. You can do whatever you want with the rest. But before you do, please go to ..........
What, you're begging for your life now?

Can you loosen this ......... rope a little, it's been tight ......... for a while now and I'm in a bit of pain.
I'm not sure what's going on here.
You can find a lot of people who are looking for the best way to get the most out of their lives.
I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it's a good idea.
I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not, but it looks like there are tears in his eyes.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but it's a good idea.
"No, please. Please, can you loosen this rope just a little bit? Even if it's just one arm.
The Kunoichi's voice was a desperate plea.
I'm not sure if what I said earlier was a lie.@

Okay, maybe I should show a little bit of leeway here.
I'll be wary of the legs and go around from the side.
......... Sorry, I owe you.
I'm sorry, I owe you." Well, one arm would be fine.
I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I'm sure it's a good idea.
If you'd like to thank me for that, you can let me use my oral skills to service your meat stick.
...... Serving with your mouth?
I'm going to be tortured to death anyway. I'd like to make a good impression so that I can die as comfortably as possible.

He opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue as the kunoichi continued to speak.
You are free to refuse of course, but ......... how about I show you the paradise with my lips and tongue?
I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I'm not the only one.
I've shown many men paradise with my mouth and sent them to hell. I'm sure you'd like to taste it too.
I know it's a trap, once he's attached to me, he'll suck me dry until I die.
For example, when I went on an assassination mission a while back, my prey was a man who was known to be a ferocious fucker, who surrounded himself with several women every night.
The liquid from the kunoichi dripped from the tip of his tongue onto the ground.
I was wondering how many times I could make the man spit out his seed if I used my mouth technique on him. I tried it before I killed him.@

‘±‚«‚ð“Ç‚Þ ‘S•” <<‘O100 ŽŸ100> ÅV30 £ã‚Ö
–¼‘O ƒƒ‚
‰æ‘œb‚¨ŠG‚©‚«b’·•¶/ˆêsƒ‚[ƒhbŽ©“®XV